The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

I’ve got a Cherry Wine CBD strain in the tent now that smells like cat piss. I’m hoping that goes away after the cure. Not a favorite smell of mine. I don’t mind skunk as long as it’s not too strong, but cat piss is just too much. I would prefer a nice citrus odor. Lol

There is the cat piss clone that is actually sought after. I cant get into it but others seem to love it.

Just a bit? So it only smells a bit like shit? :rofl: So.....what does it taste like?

Sorry, couldn't let that one go, your description cracked me up! ;)

It lost most of it I should say. It is still there but has changed to like acrid garlic and onion with a lemon undertone. I do not know what it tastes like as I know it is above my tolerance level. I squish it for my wife and the rosin smells almost like lemon pledge. It gives me the best returns out of anything I have pressed.

There is the cat piss clone that is actually sought after. I cant get into it but others seem to love it.
It better hit like a sledgehammer, because that’s just a nasty smell. In wine “cat urine” is one of the stock descriptors for aroma. It’s not always a bad descriptor. It is for me, but some wine snobs don’t mind a little ammonia flavor.

Cat piss weed, no thanks! Spread the girls out a bit more at lights on last night. Picked off a few leaves here and there to open things up and slow down a few shoots. Broomhilda, the runt, in the middle looks like she will be first to start flowering. Not much of anything on the other two yet, but soon. Tent is getting pretty full so I reckon it's time to let them go vertical with just a few adjustments over the next few days.

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos
They're still growing! I think that the discolouring has stopped now. They're just starting to firm up as well. They look a bit shabby but overall they're not too bad. They smell nice and look quite tasty and I think that the yield will be ok on them. Happy growing all :)
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1178.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG

So this was her yesterday but when i woke up she was bent near the base. Note detached but i can see where circulation was affected. I soiled her up to the true leaves sprayed with water lightly cuz i watered yesterday after 3 day without. Then i covered with ziplock. Idk what else i can do. I have two spare but she was the dime piece.

Attachments

• 20181201_185924.jpg
    20181201_185924.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 13
So this was her yesterday but when i woke up she was bent near the base. Note detached but i can see where circulation was affected. I soiled her up to the true leaves sprayed with water lightly cuz i watered yesterday after 3 day without. Then i covered with ziplock. Idk what else i can do. I have two spare but she was the dime piece.

Sounds like your doing the right thing, and if it was dry at the surface, it's probably not stem rot. Are there bugs where you live at this time of year? We are frozen solid so bugs are not an issue right now for us!

Sounds like your doing the right thing, and if it was dry at the surface, it's probably not stem rot. Are there bugs where you live at this time of year? We are frozen solid so bugs are not an issue right now for us!
yes they are bugs in the area but I haven't noticed any on the plant soil. the cup was kind of tilted to the side inside of another pot so maybe wait on the stem at this stage was too much. also could have been the fan. Fingers crossed

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos
They're still growing! I think that the discolouring has stopped now. They're just starting to firm up as well. They look a bit shabby but overall they're not too bad. They smell nice and look quite tasty and I think that the yield will be ok on them. Happy growing all :)
img_1175-jpg.1663207

Those look great, how old are they? I haven't tried an auto yet, but I have some seeds ready for summer.

Those look great, how old are they? I haven't tried an auto yet, but I have some seeds ready for summer.
These are at Day 61 now. They're a bit slower than I'm used to. It looks like they may go 11 weeks which isn't actually that bad for Autos. Thanks buzz

Back
Top Bottom