The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

So this was her yesterday but when i woke up she was bent near the base. Note detached but i can see where circulation was affected. I soiled her up to the true leaves sprayed with water lightly cuz i watered yesterday after 3 day without. Then i covered with ziplock. Idk what else i can do. I have two spare but she was the dime piece.

I keep mine covered with a dome (clear plastic cocktail cup) until they get a little bigger than that. Keeps the fan from knocking them over and keeps them from drying out between waterings.

These are at Day 61 now. They're a bit slower than I'm used to. It looks like they may go 11 weeks which isn't actually that bad for Autos. Thanks buzz

61 days, thats a definite reason to switch to auto's!! I have some auto seeds I am now planning to do an indoor run next fall after seeing your fabulous results!

I’m just not seeing the big colas I’m use to with other strains, with this blue cookies. I hope a major swell is coming. Maybe I pulled to many fan leaves, maybe it’s just a different structure??? They are in the center...
768A3612-7C30-4866-A2E4-4A9FFB2F82FC.jpeg
C435EDB2-69A3-4075-A639-14BD1E3F2CAD.jpeg
CD31B8E7-8598-44A4-B272-7C553E7ED94B.jpeg

I’m just not seeing the big colas I’m use to with other strains, with this blue cookies. I hope a major swell is coming. Maybe I pulled to many fan leaves, maybe it’s just a different structure??? They are in the center...
768A3612-7C30-4866-A2E4-4A9FFB2F82FC.jpeg
I'd go with structure. One thing I am amazed at in this thread is how all the Blueberries look so different from one another. While I expect autos to look somewhat different, the regulars seem to have a whole lot of variety within the breed as far as conformation and leaf shape etc. . What is under this plant, looks a bit like a hot water bottle?

I'd go with structure. One thing I am amazed at in this thread is how all the Blueberries look so different from one another. While I expect autos to look somewhat different, the regulars seem to have a whole lot of variety within the breed as far as conformation and leaf shape etc. . What is under this plant, looks a bit like a hot water bottle?
It's a stone brick to hold it up and out of the run off.
:smokin:

Got some decent pics of BBBa #1 today:

Green daze!
:passitleft:

Got some decent pics of BBBa #1 today:

Green daze!
:passitleft:
Nice! Those look like they'd make me stop what I was doing and take a seat...
:passitleft:o_O

Nice! Those look like they'd make me stop what I was doing and take a seat...
:passitleft:o_O
That's what I'm hoping for..... I need a nice heavy couch-locker!
:thumb:

Here is something I think you will like. Bianca on the right, and Broomhilda, the runt, on the left. Bambi is very close to the same leaves as Bianca I would say. Now I have to go back through the thread and zoom in on all your leaves!

Back
Top Bottom