The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Blueberry Bliss auto on day 72.

BbBliss 72days S1.jpg

BbBliss 72days TC.jpg

BbBliss 72days T.jpg

Your BBB autos are looking fantastic DV. I've been watching them closely... along with p9's.
Thanks.
Mine don't have near the frost as y'alls do. I really need to oder some terpinator or something. I'm so ready to chop mine. Have 13 clones that need the veg box.
20181206_154001_Pano.jpg

Just wanted to share. I finished and refrigerator cured my first crown royale. This bud may have changed my life. It has the best taste, smell, and relaxed euphoric buzz I've produced yet. I can't put it down! I took it just under 62% humidity (59ish) and it smoke way better than everything I cure to 62%. Now is it the purple kush or blueberry that is knocking my socks off? Obviously it's the marriage of the two, right? Not a huge yielder, but dang! It's seems like the cure on buds have locked in smell and flavor, then a few spins of the grinder and the whole house smells.
That is all...
:theband:
:passitleft:

Just wanted to share. I finished and refrigerator cured my first crown royale. This bud may have changed my life. It has the best taste, smell, and relaxed euphoric buzz I've produced yet. I can't put it down! I took it just under 62% humidity (59ish) and it smoke way better than everything I cure to 62%. Now is it the purple kush or blueberry that is knocking my socks off? Obviously it's the marriage of the two, right? Not a huge yielder, but dang! It's seems like the cure on buds have locked in smell and flavor, then a few spins of the grinder and the whole house smells.
That is all...
:theband:

Great to hear!! I have some sitting on the shelf, going to drop them in early Jan. Do you have a journal, I'd like to see them?

Those look great! I have never grown an auto, they all appear quite tall, can they be tipped to force side growth? Or are they and I am just not seeing it that well?
These ones were topped at day 21 from seed. They're pretty tight in there lol. They would have done much better in a bigger space with the branches bent down. This was a bit of an experiment to see what I could get out of a 2ftx2.5ft space but the Auto/hydro combo was probably a bit much Lol.

I just let my autos grow.
I put them in one gallon pots too. Perfect for small spaces like mine.
Need them small and fast while I wait on my kush to grow. 110 plus days. Autos fill in the gap.
Yousee the light. it's three four inches from the tops.
Edit: bbba at 74 days
20181206_154037.jpg

Great to hear!! I have some sitting on the shelf, going to drop them in early Jan. Do you have a journal, I'd like to see them?
No, I’ve just been doing drive-bys. But I should have free space in the tent to join in on yours around January!
I’ve got a few photos in here awhile back.
I ran FFOF and FF trio nutes, and a little CalMag. And don’t skip the refrigerator cure.

00 Seeds Blueberry Autos Day 68

Hey Blueberry Bunch. Hopefully not long to go now. They have mainly cloudy trichs and are going firm now. Hopefully I can harvest them next weekend because I have more to grow and I need the lights and ventilation kit from this tent lol. I'm not looking for any amber really because these plants aren't for me. They are for my in-laws and they dont like knock out meds. Well here they are for your viewing pleasure :)
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG
IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1408.JPG
IMG_1409.JPG
IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1411.JPG

Canuck Blueberry photo is nearing being done. I decided to give her one more week based on the trichomes. I did take out the screen so I could pull her out to get a good look.

71C755ED-7012-4EF8-B179-83A83CF927F6.jpeg

Small nugs on her, but they seem pretty dense. I’m thinking I’m going to get about an ounce and a half, or around 40g. I’ll be happy for more, but I’m not hurting for bud and I’ve got a batch of clones of the same Canuck blueberry up next.

Back
Top Bottom