the Bong Song

that made me laugh so hard...

Im high as a kite kite kite
smoking all night night night

Im about to hit the bong bong bong right now in fact.

that made me laugh so hard...

Im high as a kite kite kite
smoking all night night night

Im about to hit the bong bong bong right now in fact.

I'm smokin up tooo but have to do the half and half of herb and pharmas.I quit smoking cigs so I've smoked up most of my shit just to stay calm, I'm useing patches but :thedoubletake:o boy this is hard.

I'm smokin up tooo but have to do the half and half of herb and pharmas.I quit smoking cigs so I've smoked up most of my shit just to stay calm, I'm useing patches but :thedoubletake:o boy this is hard.

Man it is hard, get some lolipops or rock candy on a stick, maybe that will help a little. I got tired of chewing gum and now I have to start quitting all over again :)

Oh my god... thats freakin song is stuck in my head, thanks Moose... GET IT OUT!!!!

LOL

Man it is hard, get some lolipops or rock candy on a stick, maybe that will help a little. I got tired of chewing gum and now I have to start quitting all over again :)

Oh my god... thats freakin song is stuck in my head, thanks Moose... GET IT OUT!!!!

LOL

Hey you guys I only had two weeks of nic patches,I only cheated once and had one ciggarette.I'm still going strong,just Herbbal smoke for me from now on.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom