The Boptang Carnival

Just remember to breath BLS. A couple big pushes, maybe a stitch or two, and it will all be over... you'll be up and walking around in no time. I always thought stltoed would be a good name for a kid.

Best of luck BL. :thumb:
Good luck bud!
Woohoo all the best!
Hope everything goes smooth for you guy. Goodluck!
Have fun lipslide, congrats on your newest mini me! Plants are looking great.. I like that song too. Lol artist and title?
All the best to you and the Mrs!
Congrats on the upcoming new addition to the family :thumb:
Just remember to breath BLS. A couple big pushes, maybe a stitch or two, and it will all be over... you'll be up and walking around in no time. I always thought stltoed would be a good name for a kid.
Thanks everyone!! The surgery went perfect!! We have a beautiful healthy baby girl! She was born at 8:39AM mountain standard time. She was 6lbs 12oz. and about 20 inches long. Her name is Nova Rae.

like that song too. Lol artist and title?
It’s by Quake Mathews- back to the song
East coast Canadian rapper. That entire album is really good!! :high-five:

Thanks everyone!! The surgery went perfect!! We have a beautiful healthy baby girl! She was born at 8:49AM mountain standard time. She was about 6.7 lbs and about 20 inches long. Her name is Nova Rae.

Congrats on the new little seedling Lol She is gorgeous :thumb:

Thanks everyone!! The surgery went perfect!! We have a beautiful healthy baby girl! She was born at 8:49AM mountain standard time. She was about 6.7 lbs and about 20 inches long. Her name is Nova Rae.

I dig the name. Congratulations bro!

She’s stunning! congrats brother!

Congrats on the new little seedling Lol She is gorgeous :thumb:
I dig the name. Congratulations bro!
She’s stunning! congrats brother!
Congratulations my man! Gotta be feeling proud right about now with such a beautiful baby girl. Happy for you bro
Congrats BLS and welcome to the world Nova Rae :ciao:

Congrats BLS!
Thanks everyone! It really means a lot!! :circle-of-love::Namaste::thanks:
we are both very happy, content, and healthy!! We do look forward to going home though!!
it is unbelievable how alert she is!! It amazes me!

What a beautiful little girl!..She's got that "That's right, I nailed it!" look on her face^^
Congrats,BL & Family !!!

And I guess I'm subbing to this journal at the perfect time! congratulations! :circle-of-love: :thumb:
:blunt:in her honor. but she doesn't get any. :rofl:

Congratulations once more my friend! You have a really beautiful little girl. Glad all went well and may your family have bountiful blessings

Back
Top Bottom