The Boptang Carnival

What a beautiful little girl!..She's got that "That's right, I nailed it!" look on her face^^
Congrats,BL & Family !!!
And I guess I'm subbing to this journal at the perfect time! congratulations! :circle-of-love: :thumb:
:blunt:in her honor. but she doesn't get any. :rofl:
Congratulations once more my friend! You have a really beautiful little girl. Glad all went well and may your family have bountiful blessings
Congrats buddy, she is beautiful. Must take after her Momma..lol..j/k. Really excited for you and Family :high-five:
Congratulations!

:happy-birthday:. Nova Rae!
Wow, what a beautiful child! Even kickin a smile for everyone! Congratulations!
:passitleft: :high-five:
Thanks everyone!! It truly means a lot!!

thanks to the new followers, you are all welcome!! Your support is Much appreciated!

just sitting in the room, I will be leaving here shortly to go get a bite to eat and smoke a joint. Gawwwd Damn! I’m itchin for a hoot!

not sure if I will be getting much sleep tonight. I mean well there is a new baby in the room, but there’s also a tap that’s leaking and dripping onto a stainless steel sink... it’s already driving me bonkers!! I’ll be putting a receiving blanket under that... ohh gawd that drives me bonkers lol

Thanks everyone!! The surgery went perfect!! We have a beautiful healthy baby girl! She was born at 8:39AM mountain standard time. She was about 6.7 lbs and about 20 inches long. Her name is Nova Rae.

It’s by Quake Mathews- back to the song
East coast Canadian rapper. That entire album is really good!! :high-five:
Congrats bro !!! I love the name !

That's one chubby little girl congrats backlip
Congrats bro !!! I love the name !
Thanks Guys!!

Means a lot to have such great support from you all!!

I went home at about 4, and had a couple hoots and checked on the plants and everything else.

A586FB6A-79AD-4C39-AF40-8EEB1437F7A2.jpeg

09E95165-C653-4371-8989-CE2A5DAF3540.jpeg

89C698BB-DE9F-43F4-82FF-00B5D368BA88.jpeg

Next up is a pic of the green crack jar that I was dipping into while I was at home.
22E2FDD7-888A-4C33-8670-50A2200A5AFA.jpeg

Name is AWESOME! and big congrats!
:happy-birthday:

Congratulations B to you and the Mrs. on the beautiful baby girl! Lovin her name! :love:
:party:
Name is AWESOME! and big congrats!
:happy-birthday:
Congrats on the little one BL and Mrs. BL Glad every thing went well. That name rocks brother. :high-five:
Just shy of another Gemini in the world!!

Glad everyone is healthy, hoping she is able to come home quickly.
Congratulations!
Congrats on enlarging your Family, get some sleep while you can. Won't be long till summer time is here.:green_heart:
Congratulations on the new arrival.

Love her name, hope she comes home quick

:Namaste:
Thank you everyone!! The love and support you guys give me, ceases to amaze me!! You guys are the real rockstars here!! Words do not describe the gratitude I’m feeling!! :circle-of-love:

went home today to take the garbage bin out to the road, and check the mail.... the tents light wasn’t on yet. I still went down stairs. Good thing I did. I found my basement under water. The water hasn’t reached to the tent yet, but could soon if it’s left for too long. I vacuumed the water up for about an hour in a half but wasn’t making a dent on it because it was coming just as fast if not faster... I’m stuck at the hospital with my wife and daughter for at-least another night. I also found out my fifth wheels roof is leaking as well... we did not need all this garbage stuff to happen right now... fuck me!! This is the worst timing!!

Thank you everyone!! The love and support you guys give me, ceases to amaze me!! You guys are the real rockstars here!! Words do not describe the gratitude I’m feeling!! :circle-of-love:

went home today to take the garbage bin out to the road, and check the mail.... the tents light wasn’t on yet. I still went down stairs. Good thing I did. I found my basement under water. The water hasn’t reached to the tent yet, but could soon if it’s left for too long. I vacuumed the water up for about an hour in a half but wasn’t making a dent on it because it was coming just as fast if not faster... I’m stuck at the hospital with my wife and daughter for at-least another night. I also found out my fifth wheels roof is leaking as well... we did not need all this garbage stuff to happen right now... fuck me!! This is the worst timing!!
You don’t have a sump pump in that basement ? If not I would look into one ! Mama and Nova Rae will be waiting on you when you get it corrected . RV roof leaks always suck but not that hard to fix tempary with flex seal , bought me a month till I took it apart and fixed it better than the factory that built it!

Yikes! Sorry to hear that brother. Wish I wasn’t many provinces away. I’d shoot over to help.
Thanks brother!!

my (blood) brother Said he will go to my house when he gets back to town from the city to try clean it up, but I spent over an hour cleankng and it was still coming in just as fast. I checked with insurance and ground seepage isn’t covered either.
You don’t have a sump pump in that basement ? If not I would look into one ! Mama and Nova Rae will be waiting on you when you get it corrected . RV roof leaks always suck but not that hard to fix tempary with flex seal , bought me a month till I took it apart and fixed it better than the factory that built it!
Like I said above, my brother is going there in a bit and will also map out where to put a sump pump in for me. He’s a plumber/gas fitter so he mentioned doing it for me when we moved in. Never got around to it though. The problem is, it’s coming in from two different spots, that the water hasn’t connected to each other yet. So my basement is flooded in two different spots. Once I cleaned one area, and finished the other... the first area I cleaned is under water again.

the trailer... yeah that’s a good idea with flex seal for now... I figured maybe buy a tarp and tarp it off for a bit longer of a temporary fix for now

Sorry about the bad luck brother. A quick trip to the nearest hardware store for a sump pump and you will thank yourself for it brother. :passitleft:
Thank you CNB!! My brother is there now and assessing the situation. I haven’t heard from him in a while, but he said, what ever he needs he will get. I believe him, because he won’t have to pay for it :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom