The Brick Press?

Zafu

Does anyone here use, or have firsthand info. on "The Brick Press" from "high tech press" ? There is a 2, 4 and 8 ton version and believe a youtube video I watched once showing a company in Colorado using it to press a bunch of Kief in to Hashish used this. The hashish came out extremely well merely by using the press, which makes sense, if the pressure per square inch is sufficient even without heat.

I grow outdoors each year for my immediate family that has medical needs. I typically use the large main cola's for flowers and dry sift the remainder of the plant to produce kief. Personal preference as I find a natural dry sift without using ice or temperature to produce a nice result. I'm thinking that by properly pressing the Kief it will improve the product and allow it to keep even longer.

Does anyone here use, or have firsthand info. on "The Brick Press" from "high tech press" ? There is a 2, 4 and 8 ton version and believe a youtube video I watched once showing a company in Colorado using it to press a bunch of Kief in to Hashish used this. The hashish came out extremely well merely by using the press, which makes sense, if the pressure per square inch is sufficient even without heat.

I grow outdoors each year for my immediate family that has medical needs. I typically use the large main cola's for flowers and dry sift the remainder of the plant to produce kief. Personal preference as I find a natural dry sift without using ice or temperature to produce a nice result. I'm thinking that by properly pressing the Kief it will improve the product and allow it to keep even longer.

I've heard of people using the screw presses that use threaded ends to make hash cylinders. I still think some kind of storage with the correct RH (relative humidity) will keep the kief better, even after in brick form.

I can't comment on the "brick press", but just about any high-pressure press should do the same if the kief is at the right cure stage.

Sounds like you have a good plan.

Back
Top Bottom