Hey butch just realized how long it's been since i've posted haha:smokin:aloha my friend i was just reminded of your grow cuz i picked up a bag of pre-98 bubba kush and it's the first time i've had any bubba of this stature so i had hit up the bubba master and let you know that this stuff just hit my top 5 with the first hit:thumb:i see why you keep her around such a beast of a smoke and such hardy aftertastes and cough effects:yummy:looks like all is well hope life is treating you right man i'm on my way over to the Jack Herer memorial gotta pay my respect to my hero Mr. Herer:surf:

Update. Man I dont know where I messed up on my dates. Some of these ladies are finishing off. Well at least thats the way it appears, I will be taking trich photos later tonight in order to confirm my hypothesis. Til' then here some photos of the garden.

IMG_9654.JPG

IMG_9655.JPG

IMG_9656.JPG

IMG_9657.JPG

IMG_9658.JPG

As I walked in the garden to take these photos I saw this tree, YES TREE. She has just gottin way to top heavy. Thank heaven the RH is low right now, so I won't have to be worring about mold or rot.

IMG_9660.JPG

Hope Ya'll enjoy the picts :ganjamon:

WheeloFortune, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1) You are such a complete newb that no one wants you around filling up their journals with mindless drivel, so you have been banned until you learn something someone wants to hear.
2)This new software hates you, and the matrix is watching you. . mr. anderson. . .

my name. . . is wheelo.

WheeloFortune, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1) You are such a complete newb that no one wants you around filling up their journals with mindless drivel, so you have been banned until you learn something someone wants to hear.
2)This new software hates you, and the matrix is watching you. . mr. anderson. . .

my name. . . is wheelo.

:rofl: LMFAO :rofl:

And thank you guys for helping me out. :goodjob:

Butcher?????????? I don't really think ya need help. Them buds I scrolled back for,,,, speak for themselfs. Stay down with your bad ass.

thanx for that input wheel.

After going thru "The 420fied Plan" (thank you 420fied), I think this next year for the early outdoor season I will be throwing some autos in the mix earlier durring the year. One of the spots thats been picked for this next year gets sun all day year around. So hopefully it will be a good spot for the autos. I figure 2-4 patches of 5-7 plants would be good. Now i just gotta pick out a good strong outdoor auto. Any ideas?ANYONE?

Moham Ram - Sweet Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds Check that one out! Dont know if its too late to reply lol

Moham Ram - Sweet Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds Check that one out! Dont know if its too late to reply lol

looks nice, but is not an auto.

I think auto AK is most respected as biggest strongest auto, but after the fad caught on, now there are tons of options. An auto Diesel might be a good option too.

You never know from just the description, because who makes a description that doesn't sound good and expect to sell anything? no one.

I can tell you the Auto Lemon Skunk was the best producer for me, and the SnowRyder was probably the most uniform and best smoke.

I never got any of the big ones though, just the short stuff. Maybe auto blueberry would be nice and strong, I killed those before i got any to root when i went out of town.

Alrighty guy..So its finally here.. The blueprint is done for the next grow. Heres the link:

420 Magazine's Seedmadness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Our great site and sponsor have set up a great grow show to showcase the seedmadness catalog of strains. The only thing is that you all need to vote on which 6 indica and 6 sativa's I will be growing out. New set up, new strains and whole new thread. Enjoy the show, I will be still posting a harvest report and completing out this grow, then that will be the end of the BUTCHER PRIDE thread. However, I will be continuing the breeding projects and will be updating Pict's on of all the Slaughterhouse strains and continue to keep that thread open. Again thank you for the continued support. :ganjamon:

Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know our issue on the poll in my new thread have been fixed. The thread had to be completely reposted. So if you are subscribed please go back and resubmit your votes. You can now vote for 6 indicas and 6 sativas. Thanks all

Back
Top Bottom