Some great looking nugz again Butcher my friend. I expect nothing less from you so perhaps I don't credit you enough sometimes ha-ha.

I get some brown hairs about half way thru flowering stages, is this normal so early on?

Looking awesome as always.

did you get my other PM? I know your busy.

Thanx Weedy..and unfortunetly I didn't get you pm. And I may get busy but I always try to check in and answer questions everyday.

Thanks Mmmmick..I just pulled the 4 girls. The SOG i left. Waiting on trichs to change colors. The harvest if I timed it right should be no later then a week. Then its on to focusing on breeding and the seedmadness grow. Right now its just a waiting on the seeds. Which works out cause I just confirmed another Purple Reign female. So we all will get to see what the different phenos pump out.

Connoisseur level , but when it puts on the color, man oh man does the bag appeal change the outlook on it. With the right et up it will yield monster. But personally i say Connoisseur. Honestly though the big winner out of all the strains I carry is the Rainbow Kush-Heavy Yeider and the smoke is at a connoisseur level that kicks your a*s .

whats the yield on the Bubba?......Connoisseur level or cash crop
those plants look fantastic

Butcher, as always, very impressive my friend. I can't wait to pick up some additional strains. We had the Power Kush, and while the smoke is very impressive, the plant seemed quite finicky to grow. Even the clones proved to be a slow grow just like their mother. We have additional femenised seeds but have decided to consentrate on a few other strains that have proven themselves time and again. I am impressed with the growth of the White Ice and the Church so far. Will have to wait another 4-5 weeks until harvest to see how the smoke turns out. We have been brain storming on the new grow room we will setup in the new house. MDVL even bought 2-1000 watt LED grow lights to setup in one of the flower rooms. We have a caregiver friend who's brother works for a lighting company. They produce a florescent fixture with the narrow diameter bulbs and chromed reflectors in the 400 watt range. Said he could get me 2 of the 5 bulb units to try out in our veg room for $100 bucks each. They are as bright, or brighter than the 400 watt MH we are currently using, yet produce half the heat. Should be closing on the new house this thursday or friday, and then the fun begins. Another 16 days and I will have my patient/caregiver card and we will be able to double our grow to 24 plants, more if we each take on additional patients. We technically can have four patients each, which would allow us to grow 120 plants total. Just not sure if I want to take on that additional stress at this time. I took a norco and smoked some "breakfast blend" so I apologize for rambling...lol. Keep up the fantastic work my friend, always impressive to see your grows.

Man I am jealous of that Rainbow Kush. I was just doing some reading on it - and actually your posts seem to be the most valuable reference. I would love to be able to get my hands on that. Perhaps next trip to So Cal I will try to arrange something.

As usual your stuff is exemplary!

:bravo::peace::rollit:

Butcher, as always, very impressive my friend. I can't wait to pick up some additional strains. We had the Power Kush, and while the smoke is very impressive, the plant seemed quite finicky to grow. Even the clones proved to be a slow grow just like their mother. We have additional femenised seeds but have decided to consentrate on a few other strains that have proven themselves time and again. I am impressed with the growth of the White Ice and the Church so far. Will have to wait another 4-5 weeks until harvest to see how the smoke turns out. We have been brain storming on the new grow room we will setup in the new house. MDVL even bought 2-1000 watt LED grow lights to setup in one of the flower rooms. We have a caregiver friend who's brother works for a lighting company. They produce a florescent fixture with the narrow diameter bulbs and chromed reflectors in the 400 watt range. Said he could get me 2 of the 5 bulb units to try out in our veg room for $100 bucks each. They are as bright, or brighter than the 400 watt MH we are currently using, yet produce half the heat. Should be closing on the new house this thursday or friday, and then the fun begins. Another 16 days and I will have my patient/caregiver card and we will be able to double our grow to 24 plants, more if we each take on additional patients. We technically can have four patients each, which would allow us to grow 120 plants total. Just not sure if I want to take on that additional stress at this time. I took a norco and smoked some "breakfast blend" so I apologize for rambling...lol. Keep up the fantastic work my friend, always impressive to see your grows.

GMT that grow sounds amazing. I wish you and MDVL all the best on the new house and grow. Its well deserved.:)

Back
Top Bottom