Thanks OBX.

:sorry: I've been MIA on the journal lately, been busy with the site and personal life. Just about over the hump so its back to business as usual. So here the final update on this last run :

organic-31.JPG

Rainbow_Kush2.JPG

8841.JPG

71901.JPG

017910.JPG

03547.JPG

02760.JPG

Black_Mist_41.JPG

Total Weight For this quarter of the perpetual harvest (3 months) is 988 grams a lil over 35 ounces. Giving all my patiences 8 oz./.5 lb of fully dried cured medication. My intent was to pull 32 ounces. So with the rest, I donated to my 2 newest patients referred by the doc.

On a sad note, my friend who y'all heard of as chemo hasn't looked to well and upon my last visit was on his last leg (so to speak). The doctor said he didn't have much time, and unfortunately he didn't. :rip: So to this I say We will miss you my friend. You've been a great inspiration and have mentored me in things I never thought I'd ever do. Thank you, your conversation and humor is the thing I miss the most. The drive you would instill in the patients and people around us as we would hang out and laugh. The books we trade, the chess we'd play and I can't forget to mention the backgammon games that I could never win. This is what my memories of you will be filled of. A great man and a great loss to this world. At last my friend, as you would always say " Think of me as starting a new healthy life". I can't wait to see you in the next life time my brother. We will meet up, we always do. :rip:

Honetly, he was happy to go. Yeah I'm way bummed over the loss. But just like when my father passed, he was happy to go to be with my mother. That made their passing away a part of life. His did the same, he may have suffered phiscaly, however it was a big joke to him. The man would laugh rather then cry if and when he was in pain. Thanks for the support brother :ganjamon:

Sorry to here about the loss of a friend Butcher, I too know it is tough. However, I am glad to here about the bountiful harvest for your patients and the much needed relief you provide them. Keep up the exquisite work and know your friend is in a better place.:peace:

Brother, sorry for your loss. It is tough to lose those close to us. All we can do is cherish the memories and be thankful we had the opportunity to be a part of their life. Burn some sage and ask the great spirit to watch over all those whose have touched our lives. Prayers be with him my friend.

Thanks for the support, he didn't have any real family. So we gave him a great service an will continue to stop by where he is and smoke one for him bi-weekly, just as I would do when I would visit him and the other patients. Its nice to know that it'll be he never left when I visit the rest of patients, smoke laugh and play some backgammon. :rofl: I swear for some sick people they rowdy over that game :rofl: its the greatest site to see. Even the Doc trips out that they can get that much energy they can get when it comes to a Lil competition, despite them whoopin my a*s, EVERY TIME. Man do I love my patients. :;):

Very sorry to hear about your friend. It sounds like you have a good healthy perspective on it. Hang in there. If you need any help with BG let me know. I won the city tournament a few years ago.

Its superfluous to compliment you on your plants, but gratz on the super nice meds anyways!

+Reps for healing.
:peace::rollit:

Much appreciated PG, I never knew how much fun it would be till the patients really started to wipe the floor with me and get a ((HUGE)) kick out of it. They said if they couldn't kick my a*s outside of the Oncology Dept., the next best thing to do is gloat about it well I was there. I'm more determined then ever to beat them. It brings a smile to my face even thinking about it. :rofl: Thanks PG that made my day :goodjob: +rep back at ya (if I can)

Much appreciated PG, I never knew how much fun it would be till the patients really started to wipe the floor with me and get a ((HUGE)) kick out of it. They said if they couldn't kick my a*s outside of the Oncology Dept., the next best thing to do is gloat about it well I was there. I'm more determined then ever to beat them. It brings a smile to my face even thinking about it. :rofl: Thanks PG that made my day :goodjob: +rep back at ya (if I can)

Having spent some time in one of those wards, you make their day Butcher!
You both get some good vibes when you visit. Good on ya my friend. :ganjamon: Good times and laughter is a big help! :ganjamon:

Hi Butcher, great bud pics, looks like some great meds.

SO sorry to hear your friend passed but it sounds as if he had a very good state of mind when it happened and the relief from the pain he experienced is a blessing. Your loss may be more bearable knowing he no longer suffers.

im sorry for your loss...
now back to being ditsy...im much better at that...after searching for your thread high and low, i find you...wow, that was a chore, and before i forget, those buds look beautiful...and congrats on a great quarter...

what i needed to ask you, as p.v. and omm both said you are the one who would know...who has and what co. sells the oldie but goodies...i want to do a grow with all the old time strains of the "60-70 yrs" and see if i still love them as much...a trip down memory lane...but im really having a ***** of a time locating...found a col. gold, (santa marta), acapulco gold, and a purple haze, but thats all so far...and a mix panama red...and have found them all on a sight mixed with a ww, but was trying to go for the real thing...any suggestions besides good luck..lol..? thank you for your time and courtesy...about your friend, i am truely sorry, but the good you do, he lives on in...and every story you tell for him makes him remembered...lavendar:thumb::thumb:

Hey Butcher, sorry for the loss man...my condolences

thanks y'all. Life was great with him around, with him being gone I can truly say he doesn't suffer any longer. All the support has been very appreciative.

I will be closing this journal soon with a complete review of the whole thread. As for now be sure to check out my new journey here:

seedmadness medical grow the butcher:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom