your plants look great man.i would love to have that washing basket full, thats a great pic. to bad i made it to the end of your journal, im gonna have to go back an read allot it seems.

:) :rollit:

Hope Butcher doesn't mind, but thanks, you just saved me some time and money with you're report on the auto lowrider AK47. :grinjoint:

VERY HUGE WAIST OF TIME.....Auto AK47xLowryder#2 is a crap strain to grow, seeds are expensive and they take longer than said, don't grow as well as needed and smoke is not up to par either....I got them because Attitude had them under top 8 strains recommended and now that is gone(thank god)...I would have to say if you want a healthy Auto that creates great smoke and a nice plant go with Paradise Pandora seeds....Would have to say I was very happy with the outcome, although it goes much longer than 11 weeks from seed to finish.....Hope this will help someone..

VERY HUGE WAIST OF TIME.....Auto AK47xLowryder#2 is a crap strain to grow, seeds are expensive and they take longer than said, don't grow as well as needed and smoke is not up to par either....I got them because Attitude had them under top 8 strains recommended and now that is gone(thank god)...I would have to say if you want a healthy Auto that creates great smoke and a nice plant go with Paradise Pandora seeds....Would have to say I was very happy with the outcome, although it goes much longer than 11 weeks from seed to finish.....Hope this will help someone..

Lowlife seeds Auto AK47 x Auto NYC Diesel is what I am currently growing, and VERY happy with it so far, check out my journal...About 68 days in, and getting close, good pics in my journal, the first of this strain that I know of, no more on internet yet...Took off bottom smaller nugs about a week ago...strong smell, great taste, and set you down for a while...i give 8 out of 10, 10 out of 10 for autoflowers:nicethread:

Drive bye Butcher. Hope all's Green, Red or Purple whatever color is on the menu. I know it's something good tho.
WOW 'Cannabis Connoisseur' , you coming up in the world. Hope your garden is treating ya great. Keep em Green my Friend

Back
Top Bottom