The Caddie Shack

PGA Caddie

Welcome to the Caddie Shack. We like to grow, clone, and reverse cannabis. If that's something that interests you tag along.

I'm growing four plants this run.

1. Candida / CD-1
2. Skunk #1
3. Cheese
4. DDA

The seeds were soaked and placed into rapid rooters a few days ago. Four seeds and four newborns. Off to a good start.

The CD-1, Skunk #1 and Cheese will be in my three site dutch buckets. Everything is automated. I adjust the ph and top off the res about once/week.
Dutch Buckets.jpg

CD-1 111521.jpg
SK1 111521.jpg
Cheese111521.jpg

The DDA will be grown in a GH Waterfarm. This is how I started my journey into hydro. Way more work than dutch buckets but its a fun way to grow. I've always added an airstone but this time its drip ring only.
DDA111521-1.jpg
DDA111521.jpg

Looks like a sweet set up
Thanks friend...I’ve built a few different configurations but really like the three site. It’s perfect for a 2X4 and I got a couple lights to match.

Your grows have been looking good. I like the flood table. Never grown that way but it’s very interesting.

Hey @PGA Caddie

Thanks for the tag! Count me in, I absolutely love your setup.

I've considered growing in perlite and messed around with it once. I didn't have the right strainer and had a mess. That bucket of perlite got tossed, and the plant landed up an outdoor soil grow.

So long story short, I'll be along for this one!
@Verbalist @Jon may also be interested in following your grow.

I’m in!

Thanks friend...I’ve built a few different configurations but really like the three site. It’s perfect for a 2X4 and I got a couple lights to match.

Your grows have been looking good. I like the flood table. Never grown that way but it’s very interesting.
Nice brother !!! Yup flood is Ben good to me for last few years very simple and never hand watering for me again just took some time to fine tune things !!

Welcome to the Caddie Shack. We like to grow, clone, and reverse cannabis. If that's something that interests you tag along.

I'm growing four plants this run.

1. Candida / CD-1
2. Skunk #1
3. Cheese
4. DDA

The seeds were soaked and placed into rapid rooters a few days ago. Four seeds and four newborns. Off to a good start.

The CD-1, Skunk #1 and Cheese will be in my three site dutch buckets. Everything is automated. I adjust the ph and top off the res about once/week.
Dutch Buckets.jpg

CD-1 111521.jpg
SK1 111521.jpg
Cheese111521.jpg

The DDA will be grown in a GH Waterfarm. This is how I started my journey into hydro. Way more work than dutch buckets but its a fun way to grow. I've always added an airstone but this time its drip ring only.
DDA111521-1.jpg
DDA111521.jpg
Good day Mr PGA. Hope you are well today.
Nice neat clean grow and setup you have going.
Mind if I tag along. :popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

I am a bit interested in the automation aspects of the grow

Getting the wee ones from here to tasting the reservoir will be a challenge indeed

Just be up to it is all

I hempy as well. Karma sent friend

Off to a solid start!

Will be you be trying for pollen again soon or did I miss a Candida reversal since the one last year? I've only seen one grower get it done with CS, so I hope you have his luck whenever you give it another shot.
I was a little worried about the Candida. Out of a ten pack I've had three not germinate and four with helmet heads that required surgery. The present Candida required surgery. She was looking pretty rough for a couple days but I think she's gonna make it.

Going for pollen? Yes I am. Purchased a CS generator off a well known auction site a couple years back so I know what I'm using is fresh and has worked well in the past. The only exception is Candida. Its been a tough nut to crack. Had pollen sacs form once or twice but never got any pollen.

I am a bit interested in the automation aspects of the grow

Getting the wee ones from here to tasting the reservoir will be a challenge indeed

Just be up to it is all

I hempy as well. Karma sent friend
The automation is pretty straight forward. Water pump on a timer with adjustable flow nozzles. I run a 12 gal res and there's about 1/2 gal in each bucket. I explain everything in detail in one of my past journals.

They find the bottom of the bucket pretty quick. Late veg and I'll have to lift the bucket up and trim roots trying to reach the res.

Thanks for the good Karma. Can't ever have to much of that.

Back
Top Bottom