The Cali Connection Blackwater

Growing247

Recently picked up a pack of 3 regular non feminized seeds and I am hoping for at least 1 female. I am also germinating a World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder feminized to help even the odds of getting a female. I was a little disappointed in the Cataract Kush. The yields are not that great, so maybe the Blackwater will do better if i SCRoG it or double SCRoG it.

i also picked up a blackwater fem from the attitue seedbank and is currently doing great.if you can post a pic of yours when avail and ill do the same

heres a pic of my blackwater lady i picked up from my local dispensary as a clone, shes on her first week into flowering, vegged under a 150watt hps and Lst for a month, she has the infamous OG smell since ive put her on 12/12. camt wait to see her flowers....she grows fast and strong.

DSC023883.JPG

All 3 seeds I got turned out to be male : ( oh well, i saved the pollen. To be honest, Cataract Kush has darker leaves and buds the Black water gonna have to be pretty black cause it looked pretty light green to me, maybe just the males are green or the plant doesnt start turning black until it starts budding??? Who knows.

ohh mann that sucks, unless ur into breeding........i heard she darkens up closer to harvest. but my lady u see in the pic above was stolen so unfortunately i can post bud pics, she grows great though fast and strong!

Dark leaves almost black are usually genetics, and occur during late bloom (as laladaddy mentioned), if it's dark green (still in lighter green range) then the plant is well feed. Glad you saved the pollens. They'll be useful for future cross. Not sure how you stored them but pollens don't last as long as cured buds. Use them within 3-6 months unless they're deep freeze which extended the storage time up to 1yr.

yes, sir. and if u dont mind me mentioning. when storing pollen make sure u place it in somewhere cold and dont forget about them. i did a little experimenting in cross breeding(after research) and i saved some pollen(but i forgot about it in a dresser) and about two weeks after i opened it and it had a horrible smell and some NASTY Funk in it. LESSON LEARNED

Back
Top Bottom