The Candlelight Club: Support Group For Those Running 400W & Less

I added a spacebucket to my grow area, still under 400w somehow. I built this light on the back of an old mars300 pcb. 20x 3watt cheap epistar diodes. 6500k and Blurple. Going to veg a few plants in there until I get some more room in the tent. If my math is correct she should draw about 51w, plus the 324w in my tent puts me at a solid 375w plus fans of course.

294 watts of Bridgelux 3500k strips in a 32"x32" tent (42w per square/ft). Best yield to date, 18.5oz or 525g (1.79 grams per watt). Hoping this current grow clocks in somewhere close.

Start a new thread for your results, wouldn't want this one skewed, by your blatant disregard and over saturation of wattage and light.

I found out that I can adjust the TS-1000. Therefore, can we go ahead and pretend that I pulled a VW and the test result was 399 watts? ;)

294 watts of Bridgelux 3500k strips in a 32"x32" tent (42w per square/ft). Best yield to date, 18.5oz or 525g (1.79 grams per watt). Hoping this current grow clocks in somewhere close.

That looks beautiful! And a very impressive yield for a low watt grow. :bravo:
How many strips make up this installation? Did it cost alot? Lastly, would it be possible to see your light from underneath (i.e. the "business" LED side)?

That looks beautiful! And a very impressive yield for a low watt grow. :bravo:
How many strips make up this installation? Did it cost alot? Lastly, would it be possible to see your light from underneath (i.e. the "business" LED side)?

The build is in in of my Former Treads. I have about $400 in it. 15 strips. I probably could have cut the cost more if I opted for simple U channel aluminum to mount the strips on but I went full bore with actual heat sinks. If you search in Google for Ledgardner and strip build, you'll find the build sheet for it and numerous other sizes using different models of strips.

Here's pix of 6 week in flower Blueberry in a 5 sq. foot tent under a 160 watt blurple light. Doing great, frosty, buds are very dense, but the growth habit is different than when I had some cobs running with the blurple in a previous grow.

Depends on the size of the closet ;). I had two 400-watt HPS in one, and it was still under-illuminated because the area was 18 square feet.

Back
Top Bottom