The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

Hey Krissi :ciao:
Did you go on holiday my friend. :Namaste:
Unusual for you to be gone so long.
Hope everything is OK.:love:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill

I told TK to smoke the bowl I packed him, he came in and said what the fuck was in that :rofl:
I love it when that happens!
Appreciate that buddy from you and everyone else; I'll be back before you know it...hopefully sooner than later but def within the month and by then we should be able to start up again

This time it's not me although I guess it is giving me some more focused time at home. I appreciate the love and good vibes regardless. I know we all do

Awe thanks my Mars friend

You are a wonderful weed artist. My Picasso.

:green_heart:

Dropping these off quickly tonight, I had to do a little work in here so I had a couple minutes. Trich shots are Mamba (yep she found some purple, too) while the bud pics are our Vivian

Be back soon you guys and gals much love...

2022_04_02_20_49_49_878.jpg

2022_04_02_20_50_14_599.jpg

2022_04_02_20_52_09_589.jpg

20220402_205626~2.jpg

20220402_205540~2.jpg

20220402_205519~2.jpg

20220402_205645~2.jpg
They don't come prettier than this one Krissi!
OK guys...

feel like I'm a one second wonder last couple weeks. Here there and everywhere all within 2 minutes...

Got Mamba girl trimmed up and I apologize for my lack of spread pics but I did get a couple nice cure shots of a couple of the Amazon girls...here's the little Limelight nuggie I was smoking on during trimming

20220405_120012.jpg

Couple of Vivian while I was locked in the grow room

20220405_092017.jpg
20220405_092219.jpg

And here is our trimmed Fruit:

10% THC 7% CBD
75 days seed to harvest
Indica Dominant
Grapefruit x Ruderalis
Outside seed bank

20220405_111147.jpg

20220405_113817.jpg

20220405_115029.jpg

20220405_115039.jpg

20220405_115051.jpg
Viva Vivian in repose!:rip::thumb:
Thanks Shed, sorry I've been in and out! Just got Mamba in jars this morning actually! Excited for the next round but the break will simplify things for a couple weeks. My Bananas will be taking longer than anticipated though so I'm gonna have a shorter break than I originally thought

Aaayyyeee...I did. Tbh Shed, after the last hermie incident I freaked out. I was scared. Unsure if she did indeed turn and if she had it would have been late enough for me to save some but I just bagged her for the sake of the remaining 4. I won't be as quick to jump the gun if it happens next time, like I said, think the last batch just spooked me I saw something I didn't like and that was that

I'm surprised Mamba provided 4.25 OZ in her very small 24 inch frame. Minimal branches. Lots of leaves to trim through. She didn't drought which I'm upset about but I wanted to monitor as best as I can when I drought and I haven't had the time recently to get into the grow room often enough for my liking.

Happy with her harvest however and excited to see what these buds will look like cured up and tightened up! All were very large long buds in very small stalks with lots of foxtails so their shape is the most irregular I've had to date.

Lived up to her light and dark green and orange hair specs and even boasts some purple. She was above yield expectations by almost 2 ounces.

My CBD grow @ 10% was bought for medicinal purposes and let me tell you it is my special time and I tried a little and what relief in my stomach. Almost immediate.

Thanks to @Maxsisun For providing me with the MG3000 for this grow and to @Prescription Blend for their amazing line of nutrients that together, helped make this grow another success!

20220408_103344.jpg

20220408_102628.jpg

20220408_103009.jpg

20220408_103051.jpg

20220408_103239.jpg

20220408_103033~2.jpg

20220408_103406.jpg
Moly Krissi! They're gorgeous! Well done once again! We'll all be here when you get back. Hope all is well! :circle-of-love:

It's Saturday now Krissi, over a week. :(
Really hope your ok my friend.
Just busy right.....
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill

Ok I'm digging out my passport.
How long is the drive to New Jersey? :dude-knocking:
I'm getting worried now. :oops:
You ok krissi?

Stay safe :Namaste:
Bill

How neglected this poor journal became. Guys I'm sorry for this. Not going into it all again cause I just did all that but I think we are finally back on track here.

I've got a couple more journals coming, one started today although I forgot to tag anyone. Another one coming soon. Have to finish the Banana journal over the next month while Pudding finishes and I didn't get time to do glam shots of Bubblegum but we got 4.75 OZ of purply shimmer from Vivian girl.

Mamba, the last photo, is also cured and smokes lovely, a very light citrus with a little dank.

I have found @Renaissance Man, for her to be fantastic for my arthritis with her high CBD content yet she still packs a heavy THC punch. Plus, all of her buds were large although leafy and I had to dry trim a little after wet trimming. Again, 4.25 oz from her

20220514_123457.jpg

20220514_123219.jpg

20220514_123229.jpg

20220514_123448.jpg

20220514_124013.jpg

Well Krissi I hope your having a wonderful Easter with the family.
I apologize fek, don't know how I fell behind. :rolleyes:
I missed the chop, fek sorry.
But you don't need me to tell you how good they look.:drool:
But I will anyway. :rofl:
Absolutely Beautiful Buds, what a fantastic harvest. :adore::adore::adore:
Brilliant work. :bravo:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
BillI
Bill you amaze me how much you care and love. It's palpable
Hey Krissi :ciao:
Did you go on holiday my friend. :Namaste:
Unusual for you to be gone so long.
Hope everything is OK.:love:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill
Ditto to what I said above
I love it when that happens!

They don't come prettier than this one Krissi!

Viva Vivian in repose!:rip::thumb:

Moly Krissi! They're gorgeous! Well done once again! We'll all be here when you get back. Hope all is well! :circle-of-love:
Thank you so much....Viv lived up to her beautiful expectation she set for herself purple or pink I loving her and this smoke. Now cured up for 2 weeks!
My friend. Miss you so...
We are all missing you krissi. This place is not the same without you. I really hope everything is ok.
TK2 I wish you were closer than RI. Like Staten Island maybe...need a visit from you and Happy...pick him up on your way down he's in NY lol
It's Saturday now Krissi, over a week. :(
Really hope your ok my friend.
Just busy right.....
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill
Bill I am so sorry I had you so worried!
Hi Stone :love: :love: thanks for checking in with me always!
Ok I'm digging out my passport.
How long is the drive to New Jersey? :dude-knocking:
I'm getting worried now. :oops:
You ok krissi?

Stay safe :Namaste:
Bill
Poor Bill. Have you slept? I need to send you a gift basket of some kind to calm your nerves and my guilt
I made it? Just shy of a couple months? Omg Stone, so sorry again. Miss you all!

Bill you amaze me how much you care and love. It's palpable

Ditto to what I said above

Thank you so much....Viv lived up to her beautiful expectation she set for herself purple or pink I loving her and this smoke. Now cured up for 2 weeks!

My friend. Miss you so...

TK2 I wish you were closer than RI. Like Staten Island maybe...need a visit from you and Happy...pick him up on your way down he's in NY lol

Bill I am so sorry I had you so worried!

Hi Stone :love: :love: thanks for checking in with me always!

Poor Bill. Have you slept? I need to send you a gift basket of some kind to calm your nerves and my guilt

I made it? Just shy of a couple months? Omg Stone, so sorry again. Miss you all!
We could only wish but i know we would have some great times. Happy to see you back and i hope things get a lot less hectic for you and i hope your sons doing better.

We could only wish but i know we would have some great times. Happy to see you back and i hope things get a lot less hectic for you and i hope your sons doing better.
Dreaming is my thing lately so we can always dream here.....thanks buddy, baby is better sick with 2 different things one time then he wouldn't walk or stand the other time. Messy life but it balances out. Hope you are doing well along with the Mrs :love:

Glad to hear its balancing out. Not doing to bad over here.

You have to love how everything shitty that can happen always happens all at once though
Im happy to hear that...

So it's not just me. I thought it was rule of 3 though, bad things come in 3s. I had like 10. What's that about.

I dont believe in the 3 rule. Its just all the stupid shit that can happen at that time will happen all at once.i have been there before.
I'm sorry that you were brother...
I am so happy your back. I thought you were just teasing us lol cause you disappear come back one day then gone again but hell shit happens
Oh please...I'm better than that. You know that much at least about me.

Back
Top Bottom