The Canna Voyages of Captain Kronic

Started harvesting a couple days ago :high-five:

Lots going on, I hope to have some freshy pics up ASAP, lots of great looking stuff to show, hard to stop and take pics... I'm working on being better about that.

On a down note, it's been raining pretty hard here. I was up most of last night/this morning shaking down plants and keeping tents clear of H20 buildup... it just never stops does it? LOL

Anyhow, I gotta get to work on it... not that I'm in a hurry to do what I have to do today but... I'm not complaining either... W00T :thumb:

Bring some extra sets of trimming scissors... gonna need'em :thumb:
I'll send you some extra scissors, but you have to promise to return them un-cleaned :)

Sounds like that storm is passing through your area, we're expecting some pretty low temps in San Diego over the next few days. (maybe the cool temps will turn the Darkstars purple? It's mostly a purple kush crossed with mazar I-sharif).

One of these days I hope to be able to grow a bush half the size of your trees. Well done!
:welldone:

That's great I bet that Durban is liking that down "south" tropic. If you have some extra meds don't forget Christmas is coming up. I can tell you're going to have your work cut out for you very soon! :D

The phrophet Tacomang has spoken... some weather moved in on us and we were fairly well ready for it as far as keeping them dry goes. The biggest problem now is that every morning the fog is pretty heavy and you know what that mean... BOTRYTIS (bud mold).
It has been spreading super fast this year, more so than in years previous. That means that we (4 peeps full time) are dark to dark trimming... been averaging about 14 hours a day and as many as 18 :yikes:

I uploaded some pics the day before yesterday but haven't had the time to even get on here. I will try to get them posted ASAP.

I have to go get things prepped for the day...

Here's to all of us doing well no matter where we are... I'll be back on as soon as able or when energy allows! :Namaste:

PS... Yes SteveHman... my pure kush went major purple too. She did it before the cold too! I am bargaining for a clone of the same... this shite is so so kind.

That's great I bet that Durban is liking that down "south" tropic. If you have some extra meds don't forget Christmas is coming up. I can tell you're going to have your work cut out for you very soon! :D

Ok, I will try to whip this out as I have to get things ready for the crew and have only the time this cup of java will last for.
These pics are about a week old now, many of them have had their first and second cuts. The harvest is in full swing here! :cheer:

My lil pure kush... she was the last one planted and maybe my fav to date... she is extremely dank in all aspects.
DSC000238.JPG

DSCN3392.JPG

DSCN34031.JPG

DSCN34051.JPG

Full frontal w/a god bud in the back drop.
DSCN33821.JPG

A nice god bud money shot...
DSCN34082.JPG

A nice lil Blue Dream side nuggy! Not close to cured and already outstanding.
DSCN34121.JPG

The same blue dream... very prolific growth out of this wonderful strain.
DSCN34611.JPG

A pail pheno god bud... she wasn't the heaviest but heavenly nonetheless!
DSCN34162.JPG

A shot of my purple durban... she got very dressed up for cut day... W00T
DSCN34202.JPG

A true Southern Oreganja native... Williams Wonder :thumb:
DSCN3433.JPG

This Cinderella 99 hybrid is one dominant girl... three cuttings and she still has a couple more elbows to give.
Who says you can't finish sativa doms in this neck o the woods?
DSCN34291.JPG

DSCN34321.JPG

Here are some random bud pron shots for you diehard bud pervs :laughtwo:

Pretty good gland production for outdoors huh? :adore:
DSCN34451.JPG

A blue dream turning colors. She finished so well that I will do some again!
DSCN34573.JPG

Durban poison... the are very aromatic!
DSCN3458.JPG

The tip of a dense and rock hard god bud.
DSCN3460.JPG

BubbleGummer... the jury is still out on this one. Waiting for her to cure up a bit. She was a huge plant but a medium heavy producer. Also less than stellar bud mold resistance. We got all the prime but the second cuts didn't fair the fog nearly as well...
DSCN34631.JPG

Look at those bracts and pistils... I'd say she's ready :yummy:
DSCN34672.JPG

A very nice kush flower I was playing around with... I kinda like the shot!
These came out w/lots of purple... the second cuttings are a deeper color still! :circle-of-love:
DSCN3469.JPG

Time for me to get the ball rolling on another long day... :Namaste:

I always figured the raised beds were just for drainage... Now I see they are also part support structure for your tents! Very nice! :thumb:

You guys are too kind... :Namaste:

Still in the thick of it all. Trying like hell to beat the mold to the finish line... not doing too badly, there are some loss but it has been "acceptable" loses so far.

Haven't really taken fresh pics as things are moving way to fast and I always feel that I don't have the time/energy.

Gotta get a move on... lots of prep for today's work!

Peace out peeps :peace:

do you need help trimming?:high-five: that's the question I have come up with to ask myself before harvest. and my goal is to need help because of the amount. I am glad you have help, its a labor of love. I love that kind of labor. trimming buds, smoking finger/scissor hash, laughing,bubble hash, good times. Don't forget to take a break and stretch , cause this work will krunk you , you gonna be toe up from the flo up. Stretch and hydrate, eat too! but not in the same room, take a visual and environmental break of 5 minutes , every 30 for your eyes. cuts way down on head aches, blurry vision and thus less mistakes and stress. do it in a group keeps the team work spirit going.
:love::peace::high-five::cheesygrinsmiley:

Not sure why this journal got only 4 stars. Some rated too early without seeing the massive results.

Hmmm... don't think I ever rated it... It's got 5 stars from me now.:thumb:

Holy smokes captain! Nothing like some fantastic outdoor, gotta love it. That blue dream... oh man! I just took mine down and it's probably my favorite PNW strain. Congrats!

wow man great job those bigg huge plant i wonder how much u will yield man if u could share that wit me that would be great kk thanks happy growing dont forget to get ur growon im sure u know how

Back
Top Bottom