The Cannabis in Canada Channel 2010

Jason Wilcox

:tommy:
Trees at Harvest Happy New Year Video
In this video Jason welcomes in the New Year while talking about 2008 and 2009. With 2 5ft trees of cannabis on either side he explains a bit about what got them there.

YouTube - Trees at Harvest Happy New Year Video :yummy:

The Cannabis in Canada Society

Rooms Walk Through :bong:

In this video Jason takes goes on a walk through of the flower and veg rooms. He demonstrated how plants can be flowered using different methodologies in the same room. He has Trees that are done and short plants at 45 days of flower allowing him to harvest fresh medication every 30 days.

YouTube - Rooms Walk Through :surf:

Marc Emery needs your help with- Title- of new book!:rollit:

In this short 5 min video Marc asks the viewers to contact him with names for his new book. For the record as of today Marc remains a free man on bail. In this video as with the interview we see a different side of Marc. He tells of his life journey in brief giving us a glance into the future book. The Cannabis in Canada Society

YouTube - Marc Emery needs your help with- Title- of new book!.mpg :smokin:

The Pacific North West Garden Store has a medicinal section!

In this video Jason and Mr. Cannabis tour out to Surrey BC to The Pacific North West Garden Store with their new under construction medical cannabis education area. With knowledgeable staff to assist persons with a host of questions in relation to legal medicinal cannabis use. The Cannabis in Canada Society

:

Part 1 Marc Emery Out on Bail Interview HD

In this video Jason and Mr.Cannabis go to see Marc in the Surrey max security corrections facility. Where Marc was awaiting to be transferred to US authorities once Canada finishes selling him out!
YouTube - Part 1 Marc Emery Out on Bail Interview HD

Part 2 Marc Emery - Out on Bail - Interview HD

YouTube - Part 2 Marc Emery - Out on Bail - Interview HD :slide:

Part 3 of 3 Marc Emery - Out on Bail - Interview HD

YouTube - Part 3 of 3 Marc Emery - Out on Bail - Interview HD

Marc Emery Visual Part 1
In this video Jason and Mr. Cannabis go to see Marc in the Surrey max security corrections facility. Where Marc was awaiting to be transferred to US authorities once Canada finishes selling him out! All said it is much thanks to the visual itself and the dedicated persons staffing it who really put the ACT back into activism.
YouTube - Marc Emery Visual Part 1

Marc Emery Visual Part 2 of 2
In this video Jason and Mr.Cannabis go to see Marc in the Surrey max security corrections facility. Where Marc was awaiting to be transferred to US authorities once Canada finishes selling him out! All said it is much thanks to the visual itself and the dedicated persons staffing it who really put the ACT back into activism.
YouTube - Marc Emery Visual Part 2 of 2

PH to PPM Trees Please Part 1
In this video Jason hits his Trees with new products given to him and made by Green Planet. The 5 foot trees are a nice site for indoor plants.
YouTube - PH to PPM Trees Please Part 1

Tree Please Part 2 Jason's Rooms -.mpg
In this video Jason shows his Veg and Flower rooms and talks a bit about how they relate to his current crop.

YouTube - Tree Please P2 Jason's Rooms :bongrip:

Organic Clones
In this video we go back to basics only this time 100% organic cloning thanks to Green Planet and a product called Eco Root!

YouTube - Organic Clones

Transplanting Part 1

This is the start of a series of videos expected to be released over the next 2 weeks by CinC. Some will be political and some will be educational in the growing context. Cannabis in Canada

YouTube - Transplanting Part 1 :slide:

Transplanting Part 2

This video covers some basics that we wish to cover given the number of questions. Enjoy

YouTube - Transplanting Part 2 :peace:

My-Green-Planet

In this video Jason covers a host of products by Green Planet that he will be using for the next few crops and bringing the results to you. Hope you like the show we are still figuring out new HD software Cannabis in Canada

YouTube - My-Green-Planet.mpg :bong:

Dry Sifting the Glandular Head

In this video Jason covers the basics of old school hash making by dry sieving the heads of the trichomes to form kef then press Hash.
Dry Sifting the Glandular Head

Bill C 15 the final affair

In this the 6th movie made on this proposed legislation for Canadians, Jason and many others feel this Bill well serve to increase crime rather than attack it? Jason discuses where the Bill is at and who to contact!

Bill C 15 the final affair :rollit:

Curing with Mason Jars

In this video the basics of curing and what happens during the curing process is covered. The fundamentals are always controversial making for a good debate!
YouTube - Curing with Mason Jars

:rollit:

Drying Cannabis as Basic as It Gets!

In this video Jason covers the bare basics of drying the cannabis plant prior to curing in mason jars.

YouTube - Drying Cannabis as Basic as It Gets!

Neutral using and EC Meter at Harvest

In this Video Jason touches on the fnal flush. CinC will be releasing a series of new videos this fall.

YouTube - Neutral using and EC Meter at Harvest :yummy:

Scoping the Glandular Trichome

In this video the basics of Scoping the Glandular Trichome is covered by Jason. A special thanks to Mike one of our new Tec Team members who assisted in bringing this video to you in HD. Enjoy!

YouTube - Scoping the Glandular Trichome

Flushing 101 with and EC Meter

In this video Jason describes in detail the bare basics of the standard flower flush using an EC Reader as a guide as to a perfect flush.

PK Spike in the 4th week of flowering?
In this short but informative video Jason covers a feeding regimen used during the 4th week of flower. This is known as a PK Spike for more phosphors and potassium is being used during this time of growth. It is believed when applied correctly the yield can be increased by 10%-20%. Jason covers the products used for such a spike as with the products he used on his personal crop.

Federal Forms to obtain Cannabis in Canada

Jason talks of the federal forms with CinC member Mike. This video was done rather fast and some key information rolls by in text. Take Care!

Mice Update 1
In this update Jason talks of the 8 plant loss to mice as well as the perceived victory in keeping the rodents out. He shows how each plant is individually protected with a trap do to the mice and their eating pattern of circling the stem.

Abby Police Suit Update Part 1
In this update Jason talks with a tight tongue about his law suit with the city police of Abby

Abby Police Suit Update Part 2
Jason updates on his police law suit with the local police over cutting his personal medicine that was legal

Mice in the Garden Part 1 of 2
Jason tackles Mice in this new video. Traps and strategy are covered as with other options. The Cannabis in Canada Society

Mice in the Garden Part 2 of 2

Power Safety and Climate Control Upgrades Part 1
In this video Jason cover s safety and climate control factors for current day indoor growers!

Power Safety and Climate Control Upgrades Part 2
In this video Jason cover s safety and climate control factors for current day indoor growers!

Holiday Rant Part 1 of 2
In this video Jason speaks shoots from the hip with the viewers as to his disposition of present day! Cannabis in Canada

Holiday Rant Part 2 of 2
In this video Jason speaks shoots from the hip with the viewers as to his disposition of present day! Cannabis in Canada

Killing Thrips Organically with $100 product
In this video Jason demonstrates a new product AzaMax to fight off trips in the soil while he explains the process of approach. Cannabis in Canada

Transplant-Watering-Nutrients Part 1 of 2
In this video Jason transplants and talks about the importance of even water distribution, nutrients, and transplanting of young plants in final pots till flower time. Jason also addresses some more questions from the viewers to the best of his ability. Enjoy the show! Cannabis in Canada

Transplant-Watering-Nutrients Part 2of 2
In this video Jason transplants and talks about the importance of even water distribution, nutrients, and transplanting of young plants in final pots till flower time.

Building a Cost Effective Room Part 1
In this video Jason goes over a cheaper version of growing medicinal cannabis. CinC has brought you a $10,000 room and now a $2000 room for an average person on a fixed income. This video also gives insight to the cost of growing indoors in general for a persona on a fixed lower income. Cannabis in Canada

Building a Cost Effective Room Part 2
In this video Jason goes over a cheaper version of growing medicinal cannabis. CinC has brought you a $10,000 room and now a $2000 room for an average person on a fixed income. This video also gives insight to the cost of growing indoors in general for a persona on a fixed lower income. Cannabis in Canada

Building a Cost Effective Room Part 3
In this video Jason goes over a cheaper version of growing medicinal cannabis. CinC has brought you a $10,000 room and now a $2000 room for an average person on a fixed income. This video also gives insight to the cost of growing indoors in general for a persona on a fixed lower income.

Building a Cost Effective Room Part 4
In this video Jason goes over a cheaper version of growing medicinal cannabis. CinC has brought you a $10,000 room and now a $2000 room for an average person on a fixed income. This video also gives insight to the cost of growing indoors in general for a persona on a fixed lower income.

Sorry all this is posted from part 7 to part 1 start from part 1

Enjoy

This was a month movie to peoduce:bongrip:

Jason Wilcox

Part 7 Final From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

In this new movie produced by Cannabis in Canada we cover building a legal room for cultivation of cannabis in Canada from A-Z with all the bells and whistles to boot. We are challenging ourselves in this video for we are filming as we go along rather than waiting and releasing the movie once completed! The movie covers all the factors of running a climate controlled room in an air sealed manner. This movie is expected to be completed some time in the summer. Anything can happen thus the outcome of the video is undetermined given 2 months is a long time? From wood to weed suits this film for the planned events cover the first walls of the room going up and expected to go through to harvest, drying, and curing right up to the first Joint from the new room. Expect the detail to gain with video progresses thus any questions will be answered in this respect by CinC team members. We felt filming as we build would add a more reality show factor to the channel. We have filmed other shows in a similar fashion however this one will stand out of the crowd we hope! We thank all who understand and appreciate the work that is going into this particular movie for it is expected to take weeks of editing and file transfers over a 3 month period! Take Care!
YouTube - Part 7 Final From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Part 6 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

YouTube - Part 6 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Part 5 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

YouTube - Part 5 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Part 4 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

YouTube - Part 4 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Part 3 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Part 2 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

YouTube - Part 2 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Part 1 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

YouTube - Part 1 From Wood to Weed Enclosed Room

Soil Experiment Conclusion

In this video Jason finishes the experiment on two soils to compare. This was done in a controlled environment with the genotype (strain) being the same in both pots Sunshine Mix Organic was Dwarfed by the new Green Planet Starter Mix.
I was so impressed with this soil I am using this crop as a cut a 1-3 Starter mix to 2 parts Pro-Mix basically replacing worm castings and then some...

The Cannabis in Canada Society :roorrip:

YouTube - Soil Experiment Conclusion

Part 1,2 and 3 Vermi T Extractor 5-10-100% Organic Tea

Product Overview:rollit:- Vermi T (Logo) is a proven method to achieving high levels of beneficial biology. Vermicrops Vermi T Extraction process teamed with its living Bio-Cartridge packed with beneficial bacteria colonies, fungi, humic acids, fulvic acids, Fossilized Kelp and other proprietary ingredients is your leading source for microbial solution. Unmatched by any other product on the market Vermi T is your solution to easily adding an army of aerobic organisms. This liquid solution after being extracted fresh can be easily stored in a refrigerator for up to 14 days. Vermi T Extractor- This extractor is made specifically for our 5 and 10 gal VermiT Bio cartridges the extractor injects the VermiT Cartridge with 16:1 air to water ratio achieving optimum dissolved oxygen rates of 6-10 mg/L. Easy to use and easy to clean the VermiT Extractor uses a venturi air injection recirculation process to multiply and extract the living biology from the Bio-Cartridge. The VermiT Extractor was designed for ease of use dand has a pump powered dispensing mode to easily fill containers for resale or use. The convenience of a single extractor with the ability to process 5 or 10 gallons at a time allows the user to vary in the amount of active Vermi T brewed at one time based on consumer demand or need. Vermi T Bio Cartridge- The Cartridges are created using a coco woven shell that allows great water penetration and an excellent environment for the organisms to expand and divide. It is filled with a specific ratio of our organic materials containing mass quantities of microbial life specific to plant symbiosis. 5 different bacterial and fungal foods from the most premium sources available are added to supply adequate foods for the feeding frenzy. Food grade unsulfured certified organic dehydrated molasses is the 6th Bacterial food placed in FRENZY, which is added to the water just before starting the cartridge extracting process. Also included with the Bio Cartridge is 2 ounces of AWAKE which is to be poured into the cartridge 24- 72 hrs before the extracting process to allow fungal colonies to awake from their dormant stage. The 5 gal BC Cost is $51.00 and Retails for $84.95 or freshly extracted $5.05 per/half gallon and retails for 12.99 per half gallon. The 10 gal BC Cost is $90.00 and retails for $149.00 or freshly extracted at $4.50 per half gallon retailing for the same 12.99. When fresh brewed at the retail location the cartridges can be ordered with the bag bottles at no additional charge ***PICTURE OF THE BAG BOTTLE*** the liquid VermiT Concentrate is applied at 2.5 oz per gallon of H2O.:rollit:

Part 1 YouTube - Part 1 of 3 Vermi T Extractor 5-10-100% Organic Tea
Part 2 YouTube - Part 2 of 3 Vermi T Extractor 5-10-100% Organic Tea
Part 3 YouTube - Part 3 of 3 Vermi T Extractor 5-10-100% Organic Tea

Hi Friends,

In a strange twist of fate I find us entangled with the city of Abbotstford police and inspectors. I ask only that you read the LTE below and check the police show of force at my home via the link at the lower part of the LTE.
For the first time in 3 years we need our subscribers assistance on an issue we have at CinC have taken on. If you disagree with the footage in the video please do me a personal favour and take 5 min to e-mail the Mayor his e-mail is mayor@abbotsford.ca this small town has a By-Law 1611 that is what currently use as public policy with the sick and dieing of Canada.:roorrip:

We as medusers can unite for causes across the globe if we stand together and it must start somewhere so please stand with me and we will make change where change is needed from this point forward for united we stand and divided we fall lets show a new international front for we all know someone somewhere. This fight is personal for me but the win be for BC and moreover Canada. Next could be the UK count me in lets show our strength regardless of how the mayor feels about where the e-mail is from.
In closing thank you for reviewing this important issue of policy abuse!
Jason Wilcox
Founder Director :rollit:

Dear Mr. Mayor, 27/02/2010
On the day of Feb 16th 2010 the EFSI Team wished to inspect my home with several police. Sir you may remember me from over a year ago when I appeared in front of the city police board. In addition I have engaged the police here once already in relation to my legal grow of which I have legally for 7 years been doing to support my medication. This encounter led to a city settlement of $7300 out of court for I did not wish to pursue additional damages incurred.
Sir I have contacted Pat Ross as well as well as City By-Law Enforcement and nobody has responded. After 9 days the stress on me as an HIV and HCV positive person of 17 years has proven counterproductive to my quality of life and liberty. Sir I am a survivor not a criminal and needed to exercise my Charter 8 right not to have police search my home without just cause as can be scene in the footage we captured of the encounter.
In closing Sir it is my hope you will look into this matter for I have had to hire an attorney and borrowing money from family only further serves to hurt my family. Please have a talk with Pat and Dwayne is the city-by law officer who really wants me to allow these officers in for I did offer his team into my home as can be scene in the footage. Finally the police showed up in force as did this team exposing me to the elements around near the 7-11. This could have compromised my personal safety and that of my family. Sir please take a look a legislation from 2006 in by-law 1611 for it makes it nearly impossible for a legal law abiding citizen that wises to grow their herbs and medicine without fear of discrimination and what feels like fear tactics. Moreover it is simply wrong to put qualified medical users your police know exist through some inspection that exotic herb and flower gardens do not have to be subeject to simply for they are not a controlled substance. Sir to me as an HIV positive individual I know what discrimination feels like and indeed this by-law targets me a legal grower just the same as illegal persons and I re-integrate I am not and should not feel like a criminal for legally doing what the federal government has cleared me to do.
Here is the footage YouTube - City of Abby vs Jason Rd 2 Part 2
I look forward to hearing back from you Sir and thank you for taking the time to read this letter.

Part 1 YouTube - City of Abby vs Jason Rd 2 Part 1 (video statement)
Part 2 YouTube - City of Abby vs Jason Rd 2 Part 2 (POLICE FOOTAGE)
Part 3 YouTube - City of Abby vs Jason Rd 2 Part 3 (video statement)
Part 4 YouTube - City of Abby vs Jason Rd 2 Part 4 (video statement)
Part 5 YouTube - City of Abby vs Jason Rd 2 Part 5 of 5.mpg (video statement)

Sincerly,
Jason Wilcox
Abbotsford B.C

Back
Top Bottom