The cheapest and most efficient way to pass a drug test

dankbudz420

I smoked almost daily and they piss tested me twice a month but i was clean everytime. It's because i went to GNC and got these pills that are called "Niacin". I think they're diet pills but i would take 2 pills 2 days before my drug test and the pills clean out your system. I had no side effects when i took them and they're like 6$ for a bottle with about 15 pills. This is a a good way to clean out your system without having to pay 30$ for a bottle that might not work at a head shop. :bigtoke:

This is likely well meaning but it is also a misinformed post. And I am not replying to start a debate with the results claimed by the OP.

Readers should know:
Niacin (nicotinic acid), commonly known as vitamin B3 is not a diet pill. Vitamin B3 regulates a number of bodily processes one of which is metabolism. Because metabolism is one of the variables in metabolizing THC, the myth that using more of it will metabolize more THC was born. While one could certainly argue that a well balanced long term use of the vitamin would aid, but only slightly, in that process, it is not a cure all for short term use. Overdosing on niacin can be quite uncomfortable. Ask anyone that has experienced a niacin flush or stomach upset.

In short, dosing up on niacin in the short term to help pass a drug screen is a myth and a dangerous one at that.

niacin does nothing but dilate blood vessels. That will do nothing to help a drug test for cannabis. Might help at getting rid of other water soluble drugs but cannabis is not water soluble.
Synthetic urine is the most consistent and reliable way to beat a drug test.
I've beat approximately 15 of these DOT drug tests by using synthetic urine.

I don't see how u can tell me this doesn't work when i know they do from personal experience. Have u ever personally tried them yourself or are u just goin by what the internet tells u?? Cuz it made my piss clean everytime i would take them before a drug test and i have many friends that have done the same thing. It wasn't harmful to my body at all, and if u truly think it doesn't work then you've never tried it or your just stupid.

I GUARANTEE it'll help u pass a drug test. These other dudes on here just found some shit off the internet and think they know what they're talking about. I KNOW they work from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

@ dankbudz I saw your post about Niacin. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. I've taken four Niacin pills today and I've drank plenty of water. I have to take a drug test tomorrow afternoon. Today is the first day I've taken the Niacin. Do you think I'll pass? Help!!!

LOL niacin it may help on the dip drug tests but not a mass spec or gcms test there really isn't a way to make your piss clean unless its not your own. It may help with using niacin with a lot of water to dilute your urine and also to piss LOTS before you go. THC is entered in your urine from the metabolites that flush off your fat cells in your penis or urethra. Pissing tons before had can help lower the amount of detectable metabolites, but good luck anyway. Only way I've passed when I know I would piss hot is using some clean pee. Get a dip test at wal-mart and try it out. Your just lucky or your PO is stupid and is doing your test wrong, not really sure. best of luck dude

The cheapest and most efficient way to pass a drug test

Abstinence.

I smoked almost daily and they piss tested me twice a month but i was clean everytime. It's because i went to GNC and got these pills that are called "Niacin". I think they're diet pills but i would take 2 pills 2 days before my drug test and the pills clean out your system. I had no side effects when i took them and they're like 6$ for a bottle with about 15 pills. This is a a good way to clean out your system without having to pay 30$ for a bottle that might not work at a head shop. :bigtoke:

hi my name is april and where might youu find these pills at?

I GUARANTEE it'll help u pass a drug test. These other dudes on here just found some shit off the internet and think they know what they're talking about. I KNOW they work from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

I'm not some dude who found some "shit" on the web. I am a bio chemist and I can tell you with out fear of contradiction that taking Niacin to pass a THC drug test is ludicrous.

But you don't have to take my word for it I'm going to use a link from, yes the internet.
Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University take from OSU (Oregon State University) web page regarding Niacin.

Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is a vitamin that the body uses for over 50 known chemical processes. One thing it does is help the body break down fats and cholesterol. Some people believe that since it speeds up fat metabolism a little that it may help speed up the process of eliminating THC from the body. People have tried taking large doses to try flushing out their system before a drug test.

There is no evidence at all that this works. Doses of niacin over 2 grams can be risky for the liver. Higher doses of niacin can also cause uncomfortable skin flushing and warmth. Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice may speed things up a little or help dilute your urine, but the only way to be sure of beating a drug test is not to use drugs before taking one or using one of the various pre-packaged products available.

I'm not saying your a liar dude but, there are some facts you are leaving out or the site you got tested at is full of shit...just sayin :peace:

I'm not some dude who found some "shit" on the web. I am a bio chemist and I can tell you with out fear of contradiction that taking Niacin to pass a THC drug test is ludicrous.

But you don't have to take my word for it I'm going to use a link from, yes the internet.
Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University take from OSU (Oregon State University) web page regarding Niacin.

Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is a vitamin that the body uses for over 50 known chemical processes. One thing it does is help the body break down fats and cholesterol. Some people believe that since it speeds up fat metabolism a little that it may help speed up the process of eliminating THC from the body. People have tried taking large doses to try flushing out their system before a drug test.

There is no evidence at all that this works. Doses of niacin over 2 grams can be risky for the liver. Higher doses of niacin can also cause uncomfortable skin flushing and warmth. Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice may speed things up a little or help dilute your urine, but the only way to be sure of beating a drug test is not to use drugs before taking one or using one of the various pre-packaged products available.

I'm not saying your a liar dude but, there are some facts you are leaving out or the site you got tested at is full of shit...just sayin :peace:
Yep, been trying to tell people this for a long time. The only way that they could be passing using niacin is that they are also drinking a lot more fluids and diluting the urine. And niacin can be dangerous. Thats why when its used for cholesterol its using a prescriptiion form of niacin and its time released and the doctor is monitoring your blood samples. A healthy body needs very little niacin and most people get plenty from their diet.

Yep, been trying to tell people this for a long time. The only way that they could be passing using niacin is that they are also drinking a lot more fluids and diluting the urine. And niacin can be dangerous. Thats why when its used for cholesterol its using a prescriptiion form of niacin and its time released and the doctor is monitoring your blood samples. A healthy body needs very little niacin and most people get plenty from their diet.

My brother, whom of which is on lifelong parole forfor violent homicide, is drug tested bi weekly. He takes 3 500 mill capsules daily for 3 days before the testing, along with approx 2 gallons of water each day. He has passed for 6 years now.

As someone who has tried it with just the water and failed, i can say the niacin is doing something for him. It is the only variable between our 2 situations.

P.s. the state of ohio won't pay for the hair folicle testing but the do spend the most on the urine test as is feasibly possible. we should know, we pay the 300 dollar bill each time.

Add. We are twins with the same weight class, nearly identical cells, the whole shebang. Even the metabolism is eerily the same. That came from the doc himself. Niacin does help. Just use it responsibly or you'll wind up with many i.v.'s and a hell of an explanation to give the emergency room staff. This is aside from the liver damage that is unavoidable. I'm no chemist, but black and white is black and white, doesn't take a rocket scientist to observe.

My brother, whom of which is on lifelong parole forfor violent homicide, is drug tested bi weekly. He takes 3 500 mill capsules daily for 3 days before the testing, along with approx 2 gallons of water each day. He has passed for 6 years now.

As someone who has tried it with just the water and failed, i can say the niacin is doing something for him. It is the only variable between our 2 situations.

P.s. the state of ohio won't pay for the hair folicle testing but the do spend the most on the urine test as is feasibly possible. we should know, we pay the 300 dollar bill each time.

Add. We are twins with the same weight class, nearly identical cells, the whole shebang. Even the metabolism is eerily the same. That came from the doc himself. Niacin does help. Just use it responsibly or you'll wind up with many i.v.'s and a hell of an explanation to give the emergency room staff. This is aside from the liver damage that is unavoidable. I'm no chemist, but black and white is black and white, doesn't take a rocket scientist to observe.
I would like to see medical definition of why niacin helps All niacin does is to dilate all your blood vessels. That increases blood flow everywhere throughout the body but thats not really going to help get rid of thc metabolites because they head directly for the fat cells. Don't know what else niacin could possibly be doing to help.

I don't know.. I took Niacin for a month, excercised.. and also drank vitiman water with niacin in it and i still failed my ua.. so you tell me how that worked....

Ive checked this forum for a while now but this is my first post. Im taking a piss test next week and i just smoked a nice blunt Saturday. Seeing as today is Tuesday, im almost THC free for 72 hours. Im 5'10, 182 pounds. Ive been working out and dieting since Febuary but i smoked 2-3 times a week for about a month and a half (i usually make one blunt last 2 days). Alongside working out, i also drink a gallon of water a day and i take multivitamins, vitamin A, chromium pollute(i think thats what its called), vitamin b12, and a supplement that has some creatine in it. My question is, do you think i'll be able to pass my drug test if i dont smoke from here on out? If not, what are some ways to speed up the removal of THC in my body? I keep hearing Niacin but people have different opinions on it. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a friend actively serving in the Military and he uses niacin pills and cranberry pills with lots n lots of H20. He passes his test every single time... I have known him for a little over 3 years and since I have known him that's all he uses when it comes time for his drug tests. So it does work.
2 things: 1: Niacin is used with diet changes to reduce the amount of cholesterol and certain fatty substances in your blood 2:marijuana toxins are stored in the fatty tissue ....... It definitely continues to work for him... Good Luck!!!

This is NOT A MYTH THAT NIACIN WORKS! It is a Fact!!!!
I am becoming very skeptical of people who are posting using words like
"There is no scientific proof". When we do this we are showing
That we are simply too scared to realize that
Official reports lie to SCARE YOU. Why would America which is a
Corporation, allow its "official" medical community to admit that Niacin
Works? DUH!!!!! Listen I have been using niacin and water to pass urine tests since
1993 and Have NEVER FAILED ONE USING THIS METHOD!! That is NOT A COINCIDENCE!!!
Read through all of the "has never been proven" BULLSHIT! Ask yourselves "has never been proven by who?... The same corporate
and medical community that doesn't want you to smoke in the first place?
WHY WOULD THEY WANT ADMIT IT!!!!!

The bottom line is when you take pure niacin and your skin starts to burn like FIRE and you
Begin to sweat and itch, the niacin is metabolizing your fat cells, processing the shit out
Of them and pushing the shit into your circulatory system (your blood flow), which then transports these metabolites and toxins to your excretory system (kidneys and liver) which in turn further extracts
these toxins out and processes them into your Urine and Feces. The high volume of water
You then drink combines with that urine and feces and FLUSHES THAT SHIT OUT YOUR SYSTEM....PERIOD!!!!!
Stop waiting for the powers that be and all there professional doctor puppets to
Admit something all veteran pot smokers know from EXPERIENCE - ... NIACIN WORKS!!!!

The cheapest and most efficient way to pass a drug test is abstinence..

This is NOT A MYTH THAT NIACIN WORKS! It is a Fact!!!!
I am becoming very skeptical of people who are posting using words like
"There is no scientific proof". When we do this we are showing
That we are simply too scared to realize that
Official reports lie to SCARE YOU. Why would America which is a
Corporation, allow its "official" medical community to admit that Niacin
Works? DUH!!!!! Listen I have been using niacin and water to pass urine tests since
1993 and Have NEVER FAILED ONE USING THIS METHOD!! That is NOT A COINCIDENCE!!!
Read through all of the "has never been proven" BULLSHIT! Ask yourselves "has never been proven by who?... The same corporate
and medical community that doesn't want you to smoke in the first place?
WHY WOULD THEY WANT ADMIT IT!!!!!

The bottom line is when you take pure niacin and your skin starts to burn like FIRE and you
Begin to sweat and itch, the niacin is metabolizing your fat cells, processing the shit out
Of them and pushing the shit into your circulatory system (your blood flow), which then transports these metabolites and toxins to your excretory system (kidneys and liver) which in turn further extracts
these toxins out and processes them into your Urine and Feces. The high volume of water
You then drink combines with that urine and feces and FLUSHES THAT SHIT OUT YOUR SYSTEM....PERIOD!!!!!
Stop waiting for the powers that be and all there professional doctor puppets to
Admit something all veteran pot smokers know from EXPERIENCE - ... NIACIN WORKS!!!!

If niacin works so good, which is the prefect way to use it to flush my system if I have to take a drug test by tomorrow. And I smoked yesterday around 5p.m eastern time.

Back
Top Bottom