The Cheapest & Simplest Bong On The Planet!

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
The Cheapest Possible Bong.

Absolutely the cheapest possible bong you can make in times of trouble. Practically, all you need is, well... weed!

1) take a sip of water (you'll need to experiment to find the right amount)

2) cup your hands to form an air chamber (as if you were holding an insect in your hands)

3) tuck a joint between the pinky and ring finger

4) hold your head down a little

5) inhale at the opening between your thumbs

6) spit out that disgusting bong water after your hit

7) repeat

...it really does cool the smoke and if you accidently swallow the water instead of spitting it out you can taste all the crap that got filtered out, so, don't accidently do that.
Now go out and have some good, clean, cheap fun.

I do not recommend this if you are not partial to bongs lol.:cough:

ps I actually tried this and it works.

Re: The cheapest and simplest bong on the planet!

It's probably 'cheaper' to go a but more expensive than that. you're wasting water with each hit..

Instead of "cheapest bong" we should call this "how to take a really difficult hit and then choke on nasty bong water." :cheesygrinsmiley:

i've an american friend who does this method all the time when he uses his pipe.
I just cant get the hang of it tho. Water always ends up dribbling down my chin lol.

ayo partners! i think i busted tears laughing so hard! a hand cup bong event for red bull?!?!?! HAHAHAHAH!!!! lmao that would be the best thing anyone could ever see.

this method is similar to my how i smoke blunts some time.lol instead of water i use ice cubes! you dont feel any smoke until you let the fog out. i recommend this method due o the fact that you cant swallow the nasty bong water. yes roorman you should totally try this one!lol

Ice? I think im gonna have to try that one...

Back
Top Bottom