Well i decided to hold off on moving the white russian to the bubble bucket because it looks stressed enough ill wait to see how she looks tomorrow before making that decision. Man it feels good to have a whole new grow in front of me, im excited because i know i learned alot from my last grow and cant wait to try lst and fimming. I got the strain i been searching for (WHITE RUSSIAN) with out haveing to wait for the seeds to ship. Plus i got another great strain that has an amazing rep. I still have room for one or 2 more and i will be using the extra space with more clones.looking at grape god currently, i found a guy claiming to have cinderella99 but i almost think its too good to be true

There's some good cuts out there.
You might want to start a clone tray every time you throw something new into flower until you find the types you like.
I do seeds from reputable breeders and usually go through 5-15 plants before I find a mother. It's a hassle, but worth it.
Once you get your next couple in, you might want to place an Attitude Seedbank order and grab a variety from their pick and mix section so you are prepared when this grow is done. If you find a strain you like, order 5 or 10 more and go on a pheno hunt. Anyway that's how I got my genetics.

lookin frwrd to the grow chief , your clones look like its a cause from a breeze i just went threw this when i took my humidity dome off if you cover them they sould perk up . as for the roots this is a good sign to me they need more tym in a dome i never pull the dome untill roots are well established i just cut the humidity dwn a bit and uncover then recover them twice a day for new air exchange,( because thats how i do it with my set up)but a second choice is to start a foliar spray and i usally add great white to my res..this sht is bad ass, i rooted my last clones in 7 days with four inch roots

lookin frwrd to the grow chief , your clones look like its a cause from a breeze i just went threw this when i took my humidity dome off if you cover them they sould perk up . as for the roots this is a good sign to me they need more tym in a dome i never pull the dome untill roots are well established i just cut the humidity dwn a bit and uncover then recover them twice a day for new air exchange,( because thats how i do it with my set up)but a second choice is to start a foliar spray and i usally add great white to my res..this sht is bad ass, i rooted my last clones in 7 days with four inch roots

You know what...that makes alot of sense. They look poorly rooted to me. Im not seeimg any roots coming out of my cup if he cut them 2 weeks ago they should have roots i think. Well ill try putting her in my bubble bucket. Im sure the humidity from the water below will force some roots.. white russian thats in the bucket loves her life right now. Time for transplant:)

IMAG09132.jpg

Ohhhh yeaaaaa! Roots coming off of my white widow(the droopier one) and i put her in the bucket so i dont have to worry about her. I sat down with my girlfriend while taking it out of the rooter plug and we both noticed at the same time that this white widow is going to be a stinker, i never knew tiny little clones has a smell i thought it came with time my master kush was a stinker and smelled a littlevstronger than this BUT master kush was 14" when i bought her and this ones 4" but still i smell a light dank smell. Ill be documenting everything i see, smell, hear, taste, and suspect in this grow. Lots more details than my last grow.

What up chief,dnt kno anything at all.about clones,,,,,yet. So ill remain silent for the most part until u get a little further along. What I will add is I dont think u should lst wr. I did and saw not much of diff between the lst'd one n the natural other two. It grows bushy with a pretty even canopy if left natural,well mine did. The lst'd one is a lil shorter BC of that. Id say let her go natural n then youll know what experiment,u wanna do next time n there will be a next time. im gonna fim wr next grow n see what happens. Btw what is the temp. and rh looking,like? Also, how far away is ur light?,O shit I almost forgot,I saw u were talking about 24/0,20/4 and then 18/6 light schedules,,,,no good! You may stress em like that n turn em herm. Stick to one light schedule, 18/6 preferred for veg then of course 12/12 when mature enough or to ur liking. My wr were from fem seed so I ran 16/8 (I read 16/8 helps produce females along with othet optimum cinditions) until flower. They were about 16” in height n now stand in at about 3 1/2ft. Vegged for 5 or 6 Weeks,I forgot.

What up chief,dnt kno anything at all.about clones,,,,,yet. So ill remain silent for the most part until u get a little further along. What I will add is I dont think u should lst wr. I did and saw not much of diff between the lst'd one n the natural other two. It grows bushy with a pretty even canopy if left natural,well mine did. The lst'd one is a lil shorter BC of that. Id say let her go natural n then youll know what experiment,u wanna do next time n there will be a next time. im gonna fim wr next grow n see what happens. Btw what is the temp. and rh looking,like? Also, how far away is ur light?,O shit I almost forgot,I saw u were talking about 24/0,20/4 and then 18/6 light schedules,,,,no good! You may stress em like that n turn em herm. Stick to one light schedule, 18/6 preferred for veg then of course 12/12 when mature enough or to ur liking. My wr were from fem seed so I ran 16/8 (I read 16/8 helps produce females along with othet optimum cinditions) until flower. They were about 16" in height n now stand in at about 3 1/2ft. Vegged for 5 or 6 Weeks,I forgot.

Nice advice man o appreciate the feed back from u. I may hold of lsting the wr, but i will fim it and see how it goes. Ill lst the WW instead. I was iffy aabout my light schedule but heard lowering the light little by little over time is good but i do see the logic in keeping it at 1 light schedule. Glad you grew this before to give me those pointers. My temp is 82 degrees and my rh is at 30% fir its first time ever..ive never seen my hygrometer say more than 20%. Im guessing this 30% is pretty low but the humidity from my bucket is probably alot higher in the root zone.

30 is low for veg but its good for flower,helps frost things up alot. veg should be around 50%rh and flower in the 40s until last few Weeks when u should be as close to 30% as possible so they frost up. Do u know how to properly perform the fuk I missed technique? Once u got roots developed n they start growing u should lower ur 600w to around 1 1/2 ft away from the tops as long as u have good air circulation. Do u have a exhaust fan pulling air from your reflector to cool it down? Also do u have a oscillating fan blowing on em??

I LSTed one and topped one...just the main shoot one time...my conclusion is LSIing exposes more bud sites to the light but doesn't add bud sites...topping adds bud sites but does nothing as far as getting light to the sites..in fact ...more sites..more light blockage..so i think the best way is a combination of both...thats what i will do in my next grow...in fact the clone i got has been topped once and fimed once and is under-going LST...no results on the FIM yet...its re-covered and growing fast..going to repeat when lights come...pics of clones and mommas tonight...wait until you see this bagseed i brought back to life...

Back
Top Bottom