Strain: white widow & white russian clones. White russian cloned from serious seed mother and white widow from dutch passion.

Soil or hydro: hydro, 5 gallon buckets DWC.

Lights: metal halide for veg and HPS for flower 24/0 starting out, 20/4 in a week maybe 2 then 18/6 untill flower

Nutes: advanced nutrients 2 part grow for veg and 2 part bloom for flower with big bud, bud candy, overdrive. Future bloom enhancers are bud blood powder, carboload, voodoo juice

And february 1st ill be buying a co2 bag from my local hydroshop, their called exhale bags i think and they produce enough co2 for 4 plants for 3-6 months. Ive read they work better under 400 watt lights and if you have a bigger light youll need more bags. No clue why but this is the rumor.

I plan on vegging for 2 months maybe a month an a half ill be adding 2 more plants or possibly just 1 but i will be adding on.

Hope this second grow goes well and i pray i dont run into many problems. Thanx for reading my intro

IMAG09002.jpg

Now to the left is the plant ive been obsessivly searching for the last 2 weeks the infamous white russian and to the right is the plant that helped birth the WR and that is the white widow.

exhale_co2_bag.jpg

Here we go i found a pic to give ya an idea. I havent heard much on this but i know if it produces just a little co2 it will be more than what ever i used last time.
Glad to have u for my second grow buddy, you can critisize all you want im going to have open ears for alot of ideas and suggestions

Oh yea white rhino have pretty big yields to go along with its potency. Thats actually why i settled for white russian, they have massive yields. Theres a guy who entered a whute russian in the plant of the month contest and his WR colas are massive. Bigger than the hair spray cans behind it. Theres like 12 colas on 1 plant that size. Any who white rhino would be a good strain for me to try the next time around. Im a medium space grower so bigger yielding plants are welcome.

They were cut 2 weeks ago, we had a bad now storm a few days ago and was told they had 9 hours no light other than through a window 3-4 days ago.. i honestly dont see roots yet but i dont wanna split the rockwool open yet just incase i break or damage a root.

No don't try to expose the root...[ don't think light is an issue...bout the only thing i know is keep them in high hum and don't let them get cool..or dry out...

Thanx miwa, i had a window open earlier and closed it because i didnt know not to let them get cool. Its lookin like the white russians doing good and has deffinately sprouted roots but the widow is questionable. At least if there is something wrong i can get my hands on both strains again. Luckiky i saved his #

Subbed.

If you have a dome and a single tube t-5 put it under that. Not too much light until you see roots.
Try some 'Subculture M' or 'Botanicare ZHO' or similar product. those are the two I use.
You also might want to use these couple of days, while you are waiting for roots to show, to hit the room with a couple of bombs.
A HOT SHOT flea or bedbug bomb from Walmart is OK to prevent pests.
ONLY IF THERE ARE NO PLANTS IN THE ROOM!
Second hit it with FUNGAFLOR or equivalent to prevent mold and mildew.
I bomb my veg tent every 4 months and my flower tent every flower cycle.
I also wipe every thing down with ORTHO Home Defense as a barrier but I always wait a few days from spraying with the Home Defense before I move in the plants.

Don't know what bucket system you plan to use, but you might want to try the 10" lid and a general hydroponics 'farm kit' dripper on top.

Just a few nonsensical ravings from a lunatic mind.

IMAG09041.jpg

Hey thanx for the tips 1234 i used home defence the night after harvest on my carpet and the lining of the wall. My buckets are 5 gal with bucket lid mesh pots. I was thinking about getting a dripper but i only would use it for a few weeks till the roots touched down then id put it away for a few months. I think i saw them priced at 10-15 bucks at my hydroshop so it wouldnt be too bad but i dont mind hand feeding for now.

I only have metal halide and high pressure sodium light bulbs or id hit her with the t5's. Im lookin into getting some extra cfls for the lower part of the plant. But i do need to buy something to strenghten these clones. Luckily they were buy 1 get 1 free so if i lose the white widow it wont be too huge of a loss

The difference the dripper makes is unreal. Plants uptake more nutes from the fine roots on the top of the root ball and more water from the lager taproots at the bottom. Another option is get rid of the lid, use a 3 gallon bucket for the insert, drill holes in the bottom of the 3 gallon, a hole at the bottom of the side of the 5 gallon for the drain tube, use an air stone in the res and a farm kit dripper. Fill it with rock, and you have the equivalent of an $80.00 GH Powergrower for about 25 bucks. I have yielded 10 oz. off a 4 1/2' White Widow in a Powergrower.
PM me if you decide to go that route, and I'll send you the instructions for a multi layer substrate that seems to work very well for that setup.

Back
Top Bottom