The Chronicles Of Bionic Chronic

Hey Folks,
Godfather og, Godfather X Grand Daddy Purple, Godfather & white widow, Gelato #33 in the house.
We're starting off at day 28 of flowering...
I'm growing in a 800mm x 800mm x 1.8m height tent which is lit using a 450w LED (adjustable) board.
I have fans inside the tent moving air around the plants plus a carbon filter setup outside of the tent scrubbing the tent air.
Its full on winter here and its been 1deg outside every morning this week.Hmmmmm.
I'm managing to get the tent to temp using heaters etc,...
Plants are in 15L pots - 80/20 soil/perlite.
Plants have been fed headmaster and CMX... I'll be using Mr Overgrow only for week 5-6.
Plants are lollipopped and topped a few times to this stage.
I removed some fan leaves day 21...
The GDP x GOG is so dam smelly... all the GOG plants are happy and trying to get a little more green into the G33.
Godfather og, Godfather X Grand Daddy Purple, Godfather & white widow, Gelato #33.

Gelato #33

Godfather og x White widow

Godfather og

Godfather og x Grand Daddy Purple

Class photo
Godfather og, Godfather X Grand Daddy Purple, Godfather & white widow, Gelato #33.

Also today being the Maori New Year in New Zealand i decided to send Pinkman Goo fem and a White widow fem for a swim.

GOG x GDP fems

I'll make sure to pop updates in as I can.....
Have a great day and i hope your garden is greener :ganjamon:

:passitleft:
Happy Matariki, BC.
Good to see you with a tent full of electric puha coming on.
The blush on that GDP cross is lovely.
:yummy:
Happy Matariki to you too DD.
Yeah I do like this cross… it’s stinks and seems to be happy as ever. It’s my first time growing it out as I crossed it last summer and so far I’m really happy.

The white widow is a freebie from Seedsman.
I love a well grown WW.

The Pinkman Goo is a @weedseedsexpress fem seed.
Lineage:
Granddaddy purple x grape ape x northern lights #5.
Let’s get that Pinkman goo resin dripping supercharged brain blowing dab….

Welcome family,
Day 30 - 12/12...
Girls are reasonably happy for winter growing... still 2deg outside...
The girls are getting CMX & Headmaster 6.2ph as normal.
The G33 has been given a slight shot of nitrogen as shes been eating her leaves up a little otherwise everything seems ok.
The Pinkman goo & WW seeds have been placed into a paper towel and then a inflated ziplock bag.
The Gfog x WW has just started showing a slight colouring around the top buds..
The Gfog X GDP is flowering nicely and looks/smells great..

Keeping medicated daily.......

Cheers Phytoplankton! Have you got anything going at the moment?
Yes, I do. Just got a new light. Got some little ones, a couple northern lights, a do si do, couple lemon something’s a pink runtz and a blueberry something. Check my journal “Phyto’s Phun.”.

Yes, I do. Just got a new light. Got some little ones, a couple northern lights, a do si do, couple lemon something’s a pink runtz and a blueberry something. Check my journal “Phyto’s Phun.”.
I'll check it out now

BC NC, glad I circled back and found your healthy bunch of strains I want to grow fast forwarded 4 weeks into grow. Your canopy training did not go unnoticed. Looking forward to watching the flower show. Cheers
Hey Cr8, cheers for calling past man. Yes there was some topping etc involved hehehe. Have a great day brother

Hey Phyto, slap the link of your journal into your signature, and that way folk can just click on it to get there, cheers.

Hey BC, I just noticed your latest journal. Your current plants are looking great, the GOG x GDP is looking particularly striking. :yummy:
Thanks Stunger, she grow's like a champ too. Have a great day brother :ganjamon:

Welcome 420 family,
The White widow and Pinkman goo both have a root so they've been placed into small seedling pots.
They'll break the surface over the next week sometime.
Thanks to @DonkeyDick, I have today sent 2 seeds for a swim....
Chemdog '91 & Sour Bubba S1.....very grateful to test these girls out, thanks DD!!!:passitleft:

Day 32 flowering.... girls seem happy.
The Godfather Larry Bird has started some colouring around the top buds....

Godfather og

Gelato #33 (Larry Bird)

Godfather og x GDP

Group photo day 32 flowering.....

:420:

Day 44 flowering… day 51 since flip to 12/12.
I’m loving the smell and colouring in the tent currently.

Let’s get medicated!

Back
Top Bottom