The Chronicles Of Bionic Chronic

Greetings people of 420!
It’s winter here and the girls seem to be doing okay…. I do prefer summer growing as I always get a better plant however winter growing keeps the blues away.
The godfather girls are chipping along.
Off to smash some white widow over and get high :ganjamon: But first it’s always nice to send thanks to all the sponsors and 420magazine for everything they do to make this all possible.
:420:

Hey guys and girls,
Firstly after checking my calendar I’ve noticed I made a mistake with the actual days flowering.
Today is day 41 flowering and day 48 since switch to 12/12.
I’m enjoying the journey of growing the ganja as always, today was their last feed of overload. 6.2ph.
Welcome to the chronic at day 41 of flower.
Tri pics of the godfather of x gdp.
Stay Smokey and keep medicated

Hey guys and girls,
Firstly after checking my calendar I’ve noticed I made a mistake with the actual days flowering.
Today is day 41 flowering and day 48 since switch to 12/12.
I’m enjoying the journey of growing the ganja as always, today was their last feed of overload. 6.2ph.
Welcome to the chronic at day 41 of flower.
Tri pics of the godfather of x gdp.
Stay Smokey and keep medicated
Damn, those colours are beautiful.

Jeez Bionic, those are some beauties!

I can see that your training of them was spot on. Great work! :thumb:

Welcome my red eyed friends to the Day 43 flower show in the tent of chronic….
Starting to get some wonderful colouring in the tent. The smell is glorious and makes me go cross eyed with joy.

Back to normal feeding till the end of the line….
Have a great day :ganjamon:

Jeez Bionic, those are some beauties!

I can see that your training of them was spot on. Great work! :thumb:
Topped them a few times as always. A little bit of training yields more and better bud I’ve found. Thanks for calling in GDB and man your buds are looking fantastic! Stay Smokey :passitleft:

Topped them a few times as always. A little bit of training yields more and better bud I’ve found. Thanks for calling in GDB and man your buds are looking fantastic! Stay Smokey :passitleft:
Hope you don't mind but I've taken that last pic you posted and made it the wallpaper on my laptop! I just think it's a lovely pic! :Rasta:

Hope you don't mind but I've taken that last pic you posted and made it the wallpaper on my laptop! I just think it's a lovely pic! :Rasta:
Feeling honoured GDB! I love the colours and Pom pom buds hahaha

Feeling honoured GDB! I love the colours and Pom pom buds hahaha
You should enter it in the Photo of the Month contest so that more folks will get to see it!

:thedoubletake:absolutely beautiful colors in this garden....and you crossed that gfxgdp? That plant is super appealing......so are you selling seeds?.... auctioning them?......having us fight to the death for some? Lol all jokes aside fantastic job.

:thedoubletake:absolutely beautiful colors in this garden....and you crossed that gfxgdp? That plant is super appealing......so are you selling seeds?.... auctioning them?......having us fight to the death for some? Lol all jokes aside fantastic job.
Hey HappyHazmat88!
Yeah I’m loving the Color’s in Chronicland at the moment.
Yes I reversed a Ken GDP and crossed it with a really nice wse GF pheno. The result is exciting for me so far. This pheno grows like a gf with gdp terps and intense purple colouring. I’m holding onto the seeds for now but will let some go after a little more testing. Could be keen to see some fighting to the death hahahaha Are you in NZ? Thanks for calling in HH88

Hey HappyHazmat88!
Yeah I’m loving the Color’s in Chronicland at the moment.
Yes I reversed a Ken GDP and crossed it with a really nice wse GF pheno. The result is exciting for me so far. This pheno grows like a gf with gdp terps and intense purple colouring. I’m holding onto the seeds for now but will let some go after a little more testing. Could be keen to see some fighting to the death hahahaha Are you in NZ? Thanks for calling in HH88
Hahaha in NY *snaps finger* off by a letter :laugh: ....

Back
Top Bottom