The Chronicles Of Bionic Chronic

Welcome to Chronicland,
Week 7 flowering … nothing but fun here at the moment.
Gfog x gdp

Photo of the girls…. No issues at the moment just sailing on a sea of green and purple.

Support the sponsors!
:420:

Hey 420land,
Here's some tri pics taken today of the Gfog x gdp & Gelato 33...
Its my first day driving a usb digital microscope so pics should improve over time and thanks to @Grand Daddy Black for the tip on getting these types of pics.... appreciate it brother GDB!!
Gfog x Gdp

Gelato33

Tent update tomorrow morning... getting stoned tonight :blunt:and will check out our sponsors seed banks.
Stay safe

Good job on the pics Bionic.

And you are more than welcome for the info about the device. (You didn't waste any time getting one!) :Rasta:

Good job on the pics Bionic.

And you are more than welcome for the info about the device. (You didn't waste any time getting one!) :Rasta:
I ordered one that night, after seeing your stunning pics I was sold. Boom brother.

H
Canopy looks ka pai chronicman :yummy:
Those trichome photos are fantastic!
Hey brother DonkeyDick, ka pai tris aye. Hope your doing awesome my man.

Jeez BC! Such a beautiful tent full of ladies! The colors are amazing and so healthy! Master Grower vibes in here. Thanks for sharing.

NTH
Hey Nine Toed Hippie,
Thanks for calling in to Chronicland. I’m loving the colouring going on at the moment. Your tooo kind brother. Have a smoky day

Day 52 flowering in Chronicland.
Things are coming to an end and I expect things will start finishing in the next week or two.
They’ve been on a 6 day drought and had a drink yesterday with headmaster and cmx. The smell is incredibly strong.

Purple rain: gfog x gdp only has a few very small pistols showing which are almost brown. Her leaves are yellowing and hopefully will see some autumn colouring on her leaves shortly.

Gfog x ww.
Was the only plant that suffered drooping from the 6 day drought. She’s slowing lifting her lower leaves which dropped the most. Her colouring is wonderful and so many many colours. I believe she’s followed the godfather typical pheno which I’ve encountered with some of the white widow terps.

G33 is starting to lighten her leaves and I expect to see red on her fan leaves when she finishes. This is the sunset sherbet red from which she is crossed with and the famous thin mint Girl Scout cookie.
This is normally what my mates love smelling and smoking. It has a wonderful buzz and hard hitting stone if the plant is grown/harvested properly.

Gfog is a little behind everyone else so not as quick and I expect will finish up last as her fan leaves are still very green.

I’ll get some more tri pics today or tomorrow.
Stay Smokey

@Bionic Chronic NZ those are some pretty ladies :p nice and frosty!!!

What's this picture fu @Grand Daddy Black shared with you? I use a USB microscope too but I have a hell of a time getting pics of my trichomes that clear. o_O and did I see purple in those shrooms? Far out man!

@Bionic Chronic NZ those are some pretty ladies :p nice and frosty!!!

What's this picture fu @Grand Daddy Black shared with you? I use a USB microscope too but I have a hell of a time getting pics of my trichomes that clear. o_O and did I see purple in those shrooms? Far out man!
Hey Stardawg17, I seen GDB pics on his journal and he kindly pointed me towards the usb microscope.. cost me $15.
Its quite difficult to get a decent shot, initially I thought maybe a more expensive one with a zoom and separate focal adjustment would be better.
I found theres a little sweet spot on the focus point and have it about an inch away but it's different for purple vs normal leaf weed. I'm still learning to drive this contraption hahahaha...
Here's some tri's I mucked around with this afternoon whilst getting ripped on Godfather og bud.
Godfather og x gdp day 52

Tri avalanche..... Day 52,

Thanks for calling into Chronicland.

Welcome one and all to The house of Chronic…. Day 54 flowering.
Autumn is here and the colours / smells are wonderful.
The smell of good terps is really quite hypnotising for me. Man I can’t wait to smoke some of this ganja.
The gfog x gdp looks like she’ll be first to finish and I’m fine with that. Lol.
Have a great day and thanks for looking in.
:ganjamon: Off to check out our sponsors seed banks again.

Day 56 flowering in the chronic tent.
Amber tri’s have started arriving on the girls so not to far away and they’ll be getting the chop. I prefer about 5-10% amber then chop. Gf x gdp will be first then gf x ww. The gelato will be a week ish and the gfog has about 5% amber tri’s but it’s still green so I’ll let this one ride out until the leaves fade and see how it progresses.
Enjoy the weekend fam!

Amazing transitions going on Bionic. They're going from colorful to colorfulest! :thumb:

Amazing transitions going on Bionic. They're going from colorful to colorfulest! :thumb:
I have to agree brother GDB… I can’t wait to turn them into smoke clouds.

Back
Top Bottom