The Chronicles Of Bionic Chronic

Looks like I'm getting here just in time for harvest, lol!
Gorgeous plants man!
Hey Melville! Yeah not long till things get the chop. Cheers for calling in

Awesome. I wish I could smell them. I can only imagine.

:drool::drool::drool:
Cheers for calling in JJ. They absolutely stink and that normally tells me they’re going to have some kick to the smoke.

Cheers for calling in JJ. They absolutely stink and that normally tells me they’re going to have some kick to the smoke.
Well if they smell anything like they look, you're in for a real treat bro.
I won some 'Swiss skunk' seeds from gorilla seeds (a sponsor), and I'm sure looking forward to smelling those ones when I grow them.

Love the colors in your tent. I know I say that every time you post ha
Hey Timhomegrow! Haha yes you do say that and I really appreciate it too. I’m loving the colours this season has given me and getting excited to start the next magic beans. Have a great day and thanks for calling in Tim.

Bionic, the more you post these updates the more I have to keep changing the wall paper on my PC!

Just lovely. :Rasta:

Bionic, the more you post these updates the more I have to keep changing the wall paper on my PC!

Just lovely. :Rasta:
Hey Grand Daddy Black! Won’t be much longer and I’ll demolish these girls and start a new round. Always good to see you brotherman

Hey Grand Daddy Black! Won’t be much longer and I’ll demolish these girls and start a new round. Always good to see you brotherman
It's good to be seen, Bionic!

Looking forward to your next venture!

Hey 420,
I’ve been in trim jail ……. Smoking on scissor hash is always a treat.
At the moment they’ve been trimmed and hanging upside down.
I’ll weigh all the girls up when dry.
I dropped a monster Bruce banner bean, gsc and godfather og beans for the next run. I’ll get some better pics tomorrow.
Smoke up sunday :ganjamon:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom