The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

I'd love to get on the jury for a marijuana case...jury nullification isn't practiced often enough :(

CODude...glad you're making progress against the pests, sounds like very meticulous work. On the plus side you get to learn every square mm of your plants! I'm still here, just haven't had much to add lately.
glad your still here buddy and that def is a plus side i really got personal with them and find out the many bud sites i do have lol
good on ya, those bugs are awful...took me 6 wks to get rid of mine, but just had them in the veg. rm...so i could get a little radical, the secret is just keeping on them...saw a spotted leaf the other day and nearly tore the tent down to get to it...just scars, but keeping a close eye anyway....i hate them sooooo bad...and i love the preditor mites....later, lavendar:thumb::thumb:
if you get the chance, watch the preditors with a microscope....they are deadly, and smaller than the s.m. they hop on its back and just suck them dry, you can see them deflating under them.....and when they lay eggs, they lay them next to the s.m. eggs, and the good guys hatch earlier and really go to war....i guess i have too much time on my hands, or read the art of war too many times....next time, :thumb: lavendar:yummy:+ reps if i can??
i hear ya lav sounds like you feel the same way i do bout the lil buggers and i def love watching em on the scope they are badass usuallly i just follow one mite around until i see it get eaten it's funny to they always get snuck up on and then wham gettin the life sucked out haha i should be gettin my 1,000 egg package ordered this week then it will really be war:thumb:thanks for the reps to good growin to ya:surf:
Wow - don't F#$% with Lavendar - she will get you!

:thumb:

Good stuff dude getting your bugs in check - a nightmare I've not had to contend with and don't know how well I would if I had to.

Wish I could rep you to assist the effort!

:Rasta::goodluck:
I know right papa lav sounds like she could knock some heads eh lol:smokin:thanks for the kind words my friend and I hope you never have to deal with it, they are truly the biggest problem a grow can have in my opinion because you really don't have that much control when they settle in however, i've almost berid them but how many times have i said that before lol so i have to my best knowledge berid them for now:thumb:

So there hasn't been any veg pics for a while so i thought i would show you guys the mother plant that will supply me plants for my next grow this is Judy, she is a pink pez,topped & Lst'd:thumb:
Grow_Op_318.jpg

Grow_Op_317.jpg

:surf:

SHE'S A BEAUTY. I like how she grows up, and then out. thats pretty cool. Glad to hear your getting a grip on thos buggies man!! nice. I bet there sweating knowing the predators are gonna be stopping by, huh?

later,
J

thanks jason shes my favorite plant i've grown yet because of that growth traight my homies comin to get the extra girls tmmrw morning so she will have a lot of room soon:thumb:and yeah they are sweatin i think the predators i got colonized! they are all over now man but the past couple days they've been declining in pop which means they've eaten their full fill and i don't have mites:slide:glad you stopped by brotha:surf:

thanks jason shes my favorite plant i've grown yet because of that growth traight my homies comin to get the extra girls tmmrw morning so she will have a lot of room soon:thumb:and yeah they are sweatin i think the predators i got colonized! they are all over now man but the past couple days they've been declining in pop which means they've eaten their full fill and i don't have mites:slide:glad you stopped by brotha:surf:

Now that is the best news CO No mites!:thumb:

No doubt, getting rid of those bastards is reason to celebrate! I'll dedicate the beer I just finished to that...a seasonal brewed once a year by Left Hand Brewing that will never be brewed again ("Fade To Black"...a stout with strong chocolate/licorice/espresso overtones, malty, smooth...so delicious). And I've got some more test buds drying so a bowl will be in order too! Glad to hear you succeeded before major damage was done!

No doubt, getting rid of those bastards is reason to celebrate! I'll dedicate the beer I just finished to that...a seasonal brewed once a year by Left Hand Brewing that will never be brewed again ("Fade To Black"...a stout with strong chocolate/licorice/espresso overtones, malty, smooth...so delicious). And I've got some more test buds drying so a bowl will be in order too! Glad to hear you succeeded before major damage was done!

Thanks for the dedication neutrino and that is a wonderful beer:thumb:it's great to be in the clear for now but i'll be watching and waiting for that next mite to show its ruddy little head and when that time comes it's gonna be a homicide of microscopic proportions haha:grinjoint:

Yea thats great that they're on the decline. I hope that your predators had the chance to breed. Keep up the good gardening. How is the little Pez doing man? good I hope.
I cant wait to see your little Micropez wit some McNuglets on her. haha.

:cheer::cheer:The mites are dead!:cheer::cheer:

That is great news brother, bet your girls are cheering....all those itchy bites are gone...:Rasta:
:passitleft:'Ere...;)

:peace: mountain brother!
I bet they feel like i did when the bed bugs were gone at my first apartment haha tis great new my friend
Yea thats great that they're on the decline. I hope that your predators had the chance to breed. Keep up the good gardening. How is the little Pez doing man? good I hope.
I cant wait to see your little Micropez wit some McNuglets on her. haha.
hey jason that lil pez is lookin great she's started two tops were i cut her instead of just the one and i caught my first view of some lady parts yesterday;) i'll post some pics today

nice. i bet those lower branches will catch up tooo. cant wayt for the pics!
thanx for stopping by my thread earlier man. It's getting quiet there with you sucking up all the posts. lol j/k keep up the good work hommie.

nice. i bet those lower branches will catch up tooo. cant wayt for the pics!
thanx for stopping by my thread earlier man. It's getting quiet there with you sucking up all the posts. lol j/k keep up the good work hommie.

yeah dude they look like they are doing there best and my pleasure to drop by your thread man those are some delicious nugs you got there my friend and you are a very taslented and creative grower and I gotta respect that:thumb: but my thread has become quite the happenin place and i gotta say it makes me feel good even if it is blackholing posts lol and heres some pics as promised
starting with mini-pez
Grow_Op_323.jpg

Grow_Op_322.jpg

and a couple of bud shots
Grow_Op_321.jpg

Grow_Op_320.jpg

and last but not least the last pic of these girls who are goin to an adoptive home today
Grow_Op_319.jpg

sorry theres not more batteries died on me but enjoy:yummy:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, congrats on the bug elimination man! Fingers crossed I havent suffered yet. I chased a moth out of there the other day, took me about an hour to catch the poor little thing.

Yes!! a big congrats on the bug sitch. Nothing better to hear then bugs be gone.Plants look like they are going to have nice offspring. An I must agree I cant wait to see that pink strain grow out. Oh and if and when you get a chance check out the new thread. It has a poll and you can multi-vote on it. Just be sure to place all your votes the first time.

:ganjamon:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, congrats on the bug elimination man! Fingers crossed I havent suffered yet. I chased a moth out of there the other day, took me about an hour to catch the poor little thing.

Thanks man and i hope you never have to deal with em my brotha:smokin:I'm surprised it didn't burn itself on your HPS haha
Yes!! a big congrats on the bug sitch. Nothing better to hear then bugs be gone.Plants look like they are going to have nice offspring. An I must agree I cant wait to see that pink strain grow out. Oh and if and when you get a chance check out the new thread. It has a poll and you can multi-vote on it. Just be sure to place all your votes the first time.

:ganjamon:
Sweet a new butcher thread that's wassup man :thumb:and thank you I am very glad they are gone:cheer: I have a feelin this Pink Pez is gonna be the bomb and since i just got done "weeding" out all my extra plants to friends I was back below numbers so I took a few Pink clones and planted the one that i had already taken cuz it showed me the roots haha thanks for stoppin by butch I will be by the new thread soon:grinjoint:

Quick Pics for the Viewers pleasure(sorry bout the quality didn't turn the HPS off)
New Cuttings
Grow_Op_324.jpg

New Rooted clone getting established
Grow_Op_326.jpg

Judy
Grow_Op_327.jpg

And the tops
Grow_Op_328.jpg

Grow_Op_331.jpg

Grow_Op_330.jpg

and the wallflower got burnt by the hps when i was moving larry but its a very nice stalk
Grow_Op_332.jpg

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom