The Claw

HorseBadoritz

Okay, the more I read about the claw, the less I think it's a cute adolescent gesture. The promise of light, airy buds is not exactly what I was going for.
DSC08384.jpg

Too much nitrogen? OC+ in coco. About 3 weeks ago I gave her some Schultz liquid 10-15-10, in hopes the P would help in bud setting. It's has been on the cool side in the crawl, 59° lowest during lights out, 75° at the cage with the lights on.

I have been watering her frequently, about every 2 days

It's mostly on the tops, and there it's worst closest to the light.

DSC08386.jpg
DSC08385.jpg
DSC08385.jpg
DSC08383.jpg
DSC08382.jpg

The backside of the plant, and even the lower branches directly in the light aren't showing clawing yet.

DSC08389.jpg
DSC08387.jpg
DSC08381.jpg

I flushed the 10l hempy pot this am w/25l of cal/mag 5.8pH water. I did this just after lights out, mistake? Besides just finally freaking out, I was figuring she needed a bit of flushy rest, then an awakening to a fresh watery, lower N goodness. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, pull up your leaves?

Details are in my coco journal.

I would sure appreciate some pointers on this, thanks.

Classic sign of too much N.

Get rid of the Schultz. Get some Dyna-Gro at least. Same price point and much higher quality. Bloom would do nicely right now.

DD

Classic sign of too much N.

Get rid of the Schultz. Get some Dyna-Gro at least. Same price point and much higher quality. Bloom would do nicely right now.

DD

Thanks for looking DD, I used the shultz once, about 3 weeks ago. She has OC+ incorporated into the coco. Do you think the bloom would help get rid of the curls?

:peace:

I would personally not flush or water before lights out. I wait to feed or flush in the early morning or whenever the lights come on. That reduces the risk for to mush moisture and humidity cause mold or mildew. I would suggest flushing with 2 times the gal size of your pots. ie 3 gal pot = 6 gals of water. let the medium run clear and give it time to dry out before watering again.

Back
Top Bottom