The Curly Beaver Den

Curly Beaver

This is a place for me to post odd ball "stuff" that doesn't really fit anywhere else.

I'll start it with a wood working project that I have been working on. I am new to vaping but quickly noticed that I had stuff spread out all over the place and could never find what I needed. So I got a nice chunk Red Oak and set about solving that problem.

It's not perfect but it's good enough for who it's for :thumb:

Vape_Rack.jpg

Here's my next round, they were under a "Bluple" light for the first 4 weeks. Two days ago I chopped my Nierika Acaluco Gold so I cleaned up the room and put them under the Timber light today. I'll keep the light down low for a couple days until they get used to the increased intensity then veg them in there.
TimberDay1.jpg

Nice work. Plus its nice to find projects to keep the mind and hands busy. Tried the whole Vaping thing with THC. Nicotine one I can handle. THC not so much. It never did the trick for me. If it had I would have had to make something like you did. I am open to new ways to use but have never made it past a nice joint. Concentrates are nice but have never been my cup of tea. I just grow stronger strains now instead of using concentrates. Just to prove I am not against change. I have recently changed to Bob Marley 1 1/4 papers after using Zig Zag 1 1/4 for over 30 years. Hard to beat 50 papers instead of 34 at half the price of a full box. If they were not every bit as good I wouldn't continue using them. I give the Marley's my stamp od approval

Yeah, vaping is a different breed of cat that's for sure. I kinda miss the old days of sitting down with friends and burning a couple joints in a sitting but with these hybrids I can only get in a couple of tokes before I need to push away. By vaping my own juice I don't get as trashed and can still function while puffing away whenever I want, so in that sense, it's good for me. I still like getting the zig-zags out but tend to save those for bedtime occasionally. I think you know I just harvested an old school Acapulco Gold, so we'll see how that goes.....as I said, I long for the old days when life was simpler and lot's of fun :laugh:

I always try to grow a couple mid strength strains for day time use. These work great for those times when you can't get baked. Still working on my own e-juice. Wax liquefier works fine just try to find the right concentration for me. Why all the different tanks Stunned?

I have started my summer sativa grow over the last 4-5 weeks and I'm still kicking out an occasional male but they are all doing well. Out of necessity my container's need to be smaller and easier to care for this year but I should be able to get a good variety this way. I decided that it was time to plant the seeds that I have been saving so this will be a special grow for me. I did buy a heavy 4 cu. ft. wagon and some andscape cloth to line it with so I can have one large plant and I'm thinking of putting a Kosher Kush in there so I'll have a nice Indica too. Here's the lineup:

Colombian Black
Bangi Haze
Zamaldelica
Malawi
Acapulco Gold (Nierika)
Malawi PCK
Purple Haze X Malawi
Panama

Kosher Kush (or maybe Chocolate Chunk?)

By mid-May I hope to be able to put them outside for 12 hours during the day and wheel them into the garage at night to force flowering so even the Panama should have time to finish. That's the plan anyway :)

Man that is a lot of sativa. I'd never get any sleep lol. Have you grown the Chocolate Chunk before? I Got some of it that keeps calling my name.
No, I was gifted a dozen Chocolate Chunk seeds and only 2 sprouted. I have no idea how old the seeds were but I believe they're 100% Indica so they'll be a welcome addition.

Yeah they should be 100% indica. I got it to breed with Chocolope. For a 50/50 Chocolate strain. I will be watching. The seeds might be pretty old. Chocolate Chunk was a discontinued strain for a long time. I'm not sure for how long though. Chocolate flavor in the GSC strain might have something to do with it coming back out. Mine are from the new batch. I had been looking for it for while.

Chocolate Chunk....
After the first half failed to crack and sprout I mixed up a batch of GA3 and soaked the rest of them. Only 2 made it but for $10 bucks I guess it was worth it. Time will tell.

From the sound of it they are probably the older batch. Probably best that way anyway. Not all strains are recreated the same. Did you start the Chocolope too?

Yeah, vaping is a different breed of cat that's for sure. I kinda miss the old days of sitting down with friends and burning a couple joints in a sitting but with these hybrids I can only get in a couple of tokes before I need to push away. By vaping my own juice I don't get as trashed and can still function while puffing away whenever I want, so in that sense, it's good for me. I still like getting the zig-zags out but tend to save those for bedtime occasionally. I think you know I just harvested an old school Acapulco Gold, so we'll see how that goes.....as I said, I long for the old days when life was simpler and lot's of fun :laugh:

I recently decided to try vapourizers myself due to health reasons and what I do find is that I get way higher vaping and with less amount of bud used than I used to with rolling joints, so I get higher for longer with less amount used plus I can usually get two sessions out of one load.
But I have to admit I do miss sitting down and puffing on a nice joint so i still have a sneaky joint now and again even though I know I shouldnt.
By the way Curlybeaver what sort of lights are those timber lights in the above pic ?, I am assuming they are DIY are they COB Led's and what wattage are they ?

I recently decided to try vapourizers myself due to health reasons and what I do find is that I get way higher vaping and with less amount of bud used than I used to with rolling joints, so I get higher for longer with less amount used plus I can usually get two sessions out of one load.
But I have to admit I do miss sitting down and puffing on a nice joint so i still have a sneaky joint now and again even though I know I shouldnt.
By the way Curlybeaver what sort of lights are those timber lights in the above pic ?, I am assuming they are DIY are they COB Led's and what wattage are they ?
I hear ya on the occasional joint now and then, it always brings a smile to my face :)
Now that Timber is a sponsor again I think I can talk about it.
It's the : 300 Watt LED grow light fixture featuring Cree CXB3590 Top Bin COB LEDs
The frame material wasn't available where I live so I ordered the fully assembled version, all I had to do was plug it in. It is an awesome light and fits the area it is in perfectly.

These plants are in their 9th week.
The Panama is a good sized strong plant... Ist time growing one, but I think it's getting close.
Next is a Malawi, still a ways to go on this one.
Next are two Blueberry X Colombian Black. This is a new too, but they're getting some Amber. Need to start the flush soon.
Last Pic is seeds from an Acapulco Gold (Bodhi.) She's still drying so more to come.

Back
Top Bottom