The Curly Beaver Den

This is a place for me to post odd ball "stuff" that doesn't really fit anywhere else.

I'll start it with a wood working project that I have been working on. I am new to vaping but quickly noticed that I had stuff spread out all over the place and could never find what I needed. So I got a nice chunk Red Oak and set about solving that problem.

It's not perfect but it's good enough for who it's for :thumb:

Vape_Rack.jpg
Uhhhh... I've got pretty bad OCD about how I put my things away... and I'm a carpenter.... why haven't I thought of this! Sorry mate, totally stealing your idea and making one of these.
:welldone:

-P:ganjamon:

I was given these seeds, they definitely look more Blueberry. I also have a Colombian Black growing that is going to be a tall lanky, not at all like this one.

Nice work. Plus its nice to find projects to keep the mind and hands busy. Tried the whole Vaping thing with THC. Nicotine one I can handle. THC not so much. It never did the trick for me. If it had I would have had to make something like you did. I am open to new ways to use but have never made it past a nice joint. Concentrates are nice but have never been my cup of tea. I just grow stronger strains now instead of using concentrates. Just to prove I am not against change. I have recently changed to Bob Marley 1 1/4 papers after using Zig Zag 1 1/4 for over 30 years. Hard to beat 50 papers instead of 34 at half the price of a full box. If they were not every bit as good I wouldn't continue using them. I give the Marley's my stamp od approval
Wait a minute, how many papers are in a pack of zig zags?

Thank God, I thought it was 50. I thought I was way more chronic then I thought I was LMAO. Wednesday morning and things are looking up!

Guess it depends on which you use. Been smoking these since I was 15. LoL

View media item 1560204
Threw me off when I heard 50! I wish our local quick-e-mart carried 50 packs.

Whoa man.....orange ziggies? I've never seen orange packaging before.
How can ya pass up a pack of papers that promises to "double the smokers pleasure" lol

I'll grab the blue package every once in awhile...the super thin 1.5" but for the most part, I've been stuck on these little orange pack 1.25's.

Bob Marley has 50 leaves in a pack of 1 1/4. Zig Zag has only 32. While the Marley work ok and are almost half the price of the ZZ. The Zig Zags are still a far better paper. A box of the Bob Marley last's a whole hell of a lot longer then the ZZ though

I am almost finished with an outdoor secure area with a lot of help from a friend with a bulldozer and crew of 4. We took down 3 big trees and carved out an area that will get direct sun most of the day. One more layer of fence and a gate and I'm good to go.
The structure is a 10' X 20' carport that will only be covered with 2" X4" wire welded fence.

I am almost finished with an outdoor secure area with a lot of help from a friend with a bulldozer and crew of 4. We took down 3 big trees and carved out an area that will get direct sun most of the day. One more layer of fence and a gate and I'm good to go.
The structure is a 10' X 20' carport that will only be covered with 2" X4" wire welded fence.
It must be legal where you are!! Is your grow safe from thieves?

Ahhh vaping is all well and good. I still prefer rolling up though. I make BIG joints with king size papers but me n the misses hit it and leave it. That big joint will last me a couple hours.
Not a one of my friends can handle my doobs lol. They basically smoke tobacco laced with cannabis.... makes me feel ill

Back
Top Bottom