The Custom Built Grow Cabinet

These are new clones I am trying to root
Dome5.JPG

Well after a day and a half of darkness this is what the buds look like...not really a difference but it did not hurt the plant and I saved on electricity
Closeupharvestbud.JPG

Are these any good? I have the bubble bags, but these fan leaves don't have any crystals on them...And if they are good should I freeze them or dry them first?
Fan_leaves.JPG

Well the plant is going to hang out here for a couple of weeks. I have to keep a close eye on the drying process. The temperature and humidity were perfect while it was growing and flowering...I hope all is the same while it dries.
Hanging_in_the_Cabinet.JPG

You can freeze the trimmings so that the trichomes break off the plant material easier. I would save the surgar leaves and either use them to make butter with or make hashish from.

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my
Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

https://www.accesshydroponic.com bubble magic 5 gallon mini washing machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

Well sorry to leave everyone hanging like that but it turned out great. The box dried the whole plant perfectly. The oscillating fan actually made the plant spin the whole time. I thought I over dried it because I did not get back into town until exactly 2 weeks, but after a few days in the canning jars they didn't seem so brittle. Anyway the smoke was nice and turned out to be a great learning experience and helped me create a system that will provide me with a plant of that size ready every 2 weeks by obeying the minimum 12 veg. 6 flowering law. I just have to make 3 cabinets and one tent. I figured the flowering enclosure will be a tent because of the size it will need to be I will have to disassemble it to get it through a door and it will be heavy lucky I found that they sell the tent material. My cloning station is done...
DSC013732.JPG
image7674.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom