The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Now i'm cookin!
20160428_091538.jpg
20160428_130322.jpg

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Now i'm cookin!
20160428_091538.jpg
20160428_130322.jpg

Huge bail of promix... Check. Worm castings... Check. Big ass rubbermaid container to shake it all about. Yes sir!
Haha! :high-five:
That looks eerily similar to my soiless mix mixing station, do you add perlite too? Looks like a mighty fine mixing station to me. :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

The HP comes already mixed with perlite :) I'm glad I went with those 55 gallon bins because I thought I would be ok with smaller ones and they both ended up more than half way filled up.

Here we go! Tangie Ghost Train by Little Chief Collabs
Normally I do the ol paper towel tap root before planting, but i'm gonna give this direct into the soil with some roots a try.
20160526_233806.jpg

How exciting, new little seedlings to become big budded plants. Setup looks spic and span canad420,:thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. I appreciate your kindness with helping me out. :circle-of-love: thank you!

This morning while still half sleeping, I poked my head in to see if everything was doing good and I saw 2 of the pots had the first bend of the seedlings coming out. I bet by tonight I'll have some newborns!

On a side note, I'll be placing a seed order next week for some new genetics. I will definitely have some exciting strains to share!

2 Seedlings came out ok, the other 2 came out with no leaves no nothing just a stem with a hard brown tip that wasn't the shell or anything I could remove. I pulled them out and planted my last 2 seeds.

Well I got 4 up and going now. 2 will be about a week behind the other 2, but we're off to a good start. I'll see if I can get some pics up tonight.

Well I had the chance to give them their first soaking. I'll call this Day 6 of veg and the newer 2 will just be behind about 4 days.

Let me introduce you all to Tangie Ghost Train #1, 2, 3, & 4.

TGT #1
20160605_173205.jpg

TGT #2
20160605_173223.jpg

TGT #3
20160605_173212.jpg

TGT #4
20160605_173217.jpg

I took 8 liters of water, added 7.5 ml of Transplant + 2.5 ml of Tea and just kept filling up the plastic square container and letting each pot sit until all the plants were nice and soaked. What little water I had left over in the container after, I just poured a little into each pot. They are all sitting up on metal cookie racks so the excess water is draining out nicely.

Just got my next batch of worm castings and Pro mix HP. This time I got the right wiggly worm brand with the 1-0-0 NPK. I got 2 bags so I can recycle the first run when its harvested.

Back
Top Bottom