The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

So since I'll have all 3 tents running autos for a while I'll just name them Tent #1, #2, and #3.

#1 being the largest tent holding 16x 3 gallon plastic square pots.
using 3x Mars pro II Cree 128s.
#2 being the veg tent holding 9x 3 gallon plastic square pots.
using 1x Mars pro II Epistar 80 and 4x 270watt UFOs.
#3 being the smaller tent running the seed runs for now, holding 9x 2.5 gallon plastic pots.
using the Mars pro Cree256.

So in Tent #3 doing a seed run currently is 7x Grape Walker Kush by mephistos. I ran short on cooked soil so I got 2 missing but lots of soil cooking ;)
20171106_210410.jpg

In Tent #2 we have a random selection of 9 auto strains.
20171106_210336.jpg

From the back left we have...
Gold Glue, Tyrone Special, Alien vs Triangle,
Cheese, Sour Alien Livers, Sour Blues,
Grape Walker Kush, Grape Walker Kush, Cush.

And Tent #1 is flowering off the last round of photoperiod. Sour Puss.
20171106_221350.jpg

So since I'll have all 3 tents running autos for a while I'll just name them Tent #1, #2, and #3.

#1 being the largest tent holding 16x 3 gallon plastic square pots.
using 3x Mars pro II Cree 128s.
#2 being the veg tent holding 9x 3 gallon plastic square pots.
using 1x Mars pro II Epistar 80 and 4x 270watt UFOs.
#3 being the smaller tent running the seed runs for now, holding 9x 2.5 gallon plastic pots.
using the Mars pro Cree256.

So in Tent #3 doing a seed run currently is 7x Grape Walker Kush by mephistos. I ran short on cooked soil so I got 2 missing but lots of soil cooking ;)
20171106_210410.jpg

In Tent #2 we have a random selection of 9 auto strains.
20171106_210336.jpg

From the back left we have...
Gold Glue, Tyrone Special, Alien vs Triangle,
Cheese, Sour Alien Livers, Sour Blues,
Grape Walker Kush, Grape Walker Kush, Cush.

And Tent #1 is flowering off the last round of photoperiod. Sour Puss.
20171106_221350.jpg

:thanks: You must take much time and energy to take care of your girls. Expect update:thumb:

I love those scissors! Wet, dry, gummy....they cut it all easily.

A small tool also plays an important role

Tent #1 Sour Puss flower day 21
20171119_222303.jpg

Tent #2 Multi Autos day 16
20171119_221150.jpg

So 2 of the strains didn't take off (Auto Blues & Cush) and so I pulled a grape walker kush out of the seeds to finish off normally and started a Lemon Skunk auto into the other slot.

Tent #3 Grape Walker Kush seeds day 19
20171119_220743.jpg

Tent #1 Sour Puss flower day 33
20171201_010023.jpg
20171201_010115.jpg

Tent #2 Multi Autos day 28
20171201_005924.jpg

Tent #3 Grape Walker Kush seeds day 31
20171201_005901.jpg

Today was STS spray week 2. I'll spray again in the morning and twice again next week.

Thanks to Doc Bud. My produce is gone before I even plant the seeds. And with the new laws changing soon I figure I would turn it into something.

I love hearing that! I still get a silly amount per pound.....

Here in my general area some interesting things are happening. Cannabis is LESS LEGAL now than a year ago, and about to get very restricted. The county just BANNED outdoor grows in unincorporated areas. Personal grows. Their cronies will get the few licenses to grow and all commercial grows must be on 20 acres or more with 1000ft. set backs, etc.

People who have been growing legally for years will become criminals again at 12:01 January 1, 2018.

However.....personal (6 plant) grows will be allowed indoors, unrestricted. They don't mention how large the plants can be.....

Obviously, the new laws make it so that the best quality is more important than ever.....since we're either going to have to grow our own, or buy from a politically connected commercial gro-op.

Lawsuits will abound the first year or two and then the laws will become a tad less draconian....but indoor, personal grows are obviously what our local government is wanting to promote.

High Brix is the clear choice for small, personal grows.

Ya its looking like up here will be the opposite. Personal grows will get punished while big corporations will get government approvals and the sales will be government owned dispensaries. Something like $7 to $10 a gram only from whatever these money hungry corps produce.

Of course their goals are to punish the "criminals" who sell on the streets by taking over themselves but at a much higher price. Sounds like a solid plan right?

Ya its looking like up here will be the opposite. Personal grows will get punished while big corporations will get government approvals and the sales will be government owned dispensaries. Something like $7 to $10 a gram only from whatever these money hungry corps produce.

Of course their goals are to punish the "criminals" who sell on the streets by taking over themselves but at a much higher price. Sounds like a solid plan right?

LOL, yeah because as everyone knows, keeping it illegal always keeps it off the streets. That's been working just great, so we should keep doin' it. And making the legal stuff more expensive is a brilliant move. It's as if legislators can't figure out how to find anyone who knows what they're talking about. Or they can't read so there isn't any way to do research. And their aides can't read either and have never met a chronic pot smoker. Dunno. But prohibition works, we all know that much. Yep. Can't let people grow their own and mind their own business. That'd be SO bad.

:bongrip:

On top of that we have 100's of websites up here selling cannabis online no requirements. Just order and they ship it in the mail like nothing. But my province thinks all they need to do is control it and open up 15 or so dispensaries and all the people in the province will run to stand in line lol. All illegal sales will suddenly stop and no one will go online for a better deal.

But I was pretty much expecting things to start out this way first so thats why I started my own little thing now so that when their shit crashes i'll be ready ;)

Well, good morning Dealer, Gray and friends. I'm Canadian as most of you know and i gotta be honest,..legalization scares me a bit!
My customers have already said they will continue to seek out my HB cannabis, for flavor, smoothness and potency...knowing it was grown in a highly mineralized soil with no chemicals given. In July when it all happens , my situation will NOT change in the slightest, so for me , things won't change. The cost of legal weed in these new so, called cannabis stores will be much higher than what i charge so....i'm not worried, plus IMO large scale producers will NOT be able to duplicate the smooth produce we're getting doing things our way! The part that scares me is ,..our Liberal government reneging on letting us grow up to four plants without persecution!
Cheers Dealer, Gray and gang!

Back
Top Bottom