The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

Tent #1 Sour Puss flower day 43.

20171211_074624.jpg
20171211_074641.jpg

Looking super nice for these ladies. About another month to go.

These 4 are from the same batch of clones I did to make seeds and they also had the fan leaves that turned red. The rooms been dropping down to 68 - 70 during lights off so I assume thats the reason.

My autos in the small 3 gal pots are starting to eat their leaves. I expected as much with the smaller pots but i'm a bit shy to take pictures lol.

Yea so far the 10 gallons was all I've tried before. Testing out these smaller ones because i'm still trying to figure out the best use of my 3 tents to maximize efficiency.
All I need is 1 oz per auto with the same quality and I've already doubled my yields. If I can achieve that with this round and still have amazing quality then I'll accept the dying fan leaves ;)
If not then my next plan is to go with 7 gallon pots and squeeze in 6 plants instead of 4 in 10 gallons. Also just vegging for 1 month and switching them over to flower using 2 tents to flower 5 weeks apart from each other and 1 tent to quick veg between the 2 flower cycles.

Yea so far the 10 gallons was all I've tried before. Testing out these smaller ones because i'm still trying to figure out the best use of my 3 tents to maximize efficiency.
All I need is 1 oz per auto with the same quality and I've already doubled my yields. If I can achieve that with this round and still have amazing quality then I'll accept the dying fan leaves ;)
If not then my next plan is to go with 7 gallon pots and squeeze in 6 plants instead of 4 in 10 gallons. Also just vegging for 1 month and switching them over to flower using 2 tents to flower 5 weeks apart from each other and 1 tent to quick veg between the 2 flower cycles.

You'll get it dialed.....I imagine you have to water daily with those 3's?

Every 2 or 3 days. I might be letting them dry out too much and that could most likely be effecting them negatively. If I switch to watering everyday would you still think alternating between drenches and water or would you give more plain waterings and alternate the drenches every 3 or 4 days?

Every 2 or 3 days. I might be letting them dry out too much and that could most likely be effecting them negatively. If I switch to watering everyday would you still think alternating between drenches and water or would you give more plain waterings and alternate the drenches every 3 or 4 days?
I would do 1 water for every two Drenches in that case, and top dress with recharge twice.

Ok so it looks like i'll be stopping the all autos and moving forward with my new plan. Going back to photo plants using 2 tents to flower and my smallest tent to veg. I'll veg 6 plants for 4-5 weeks, Transplant into 7 gallon pots and swap into a flower tent, then start another 6 plants to veg 4-5 weeks. swapping them into the 2nd flower tent. Rinse and repeat.
That gives me a 6 plant harvest every 5 weeks, and I can fit 3 more plants in the veg tent so that lets me do 3 autos at a time.

Probably going to make seeds with every other harvest just to build my seed bank up.

Tent #1 Sour Puss flower day 50.

20171217_222437.jpg

Coming down on the weekend after the new year.

Tent #2 Multi autos day 45

20171217_222523.jpg

I'll try to get a better color pic next time. I'm getting some decent buds with a lot of funky smells.

Tent #3 Grape walker kush seeds day 48

20171217_222533.jpg

I think this round will be a bust. I am pretty sure I waited too long to start spraying my STS. All I see are clusters of male sacs on top of female buds but no pollen at all this time. I may end up with a couple seeds but at least its a lesson learned.

:popcorn:
Looking real nice over here.

I chopped everything in all the tents except for the 2 autos that were started late.

I seen what looked like pollinated seed pods on my non seed autos. I squeezed one and it was dud seed and crushed. I may have accidentally pollinated a few of the wrong plants but its no big deal. At least I know now that this STS spray works 100%. I'll come back with some dry weights next week.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom