The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

My buddy just bought a nice rosin press. I pressed a bit of Gold Glue by mephisto. Came out really nice.

View media item 1517068
High Dealer!
Your ladies are happy in Doc's kit.
:passitleft:

His flyby with a solid thumbs up made ME smile.
:high-five:

About the rosin video:
That's the cool thing about a rosin press, you can experiment with different temps and pressures to get the look you want.

Those dabs look yummy.

Pro tip:
I don't press my nugs anymore.
I use trim to make bubble hash.

Then take the hash and press that. Less pressure is required which means more terps.

Trust me on this one, you don't want to press all your nugs. That got old quick, especially when the stash got low and I wanted some fresh squeezed.:nomo:

Thanks for that tip! I got some press bags for trim and popcorn. We were just too excited to try all kinds of rosin that I just found 1 nice nugs from each strain and we made tiny amounts. Usually around .5 grams from 2g nugs.

That one there was a nice 4g nug that put out about .7g

Thanks for that tip! I got some press bags for trim and popcorn. We were just too excited to try all kinds of rosin that I just found 1 nice nugs from each strain and we made tiny amounts. Usually around .5 grams from 2g nugs.
Yo Dealer....:passitleft:
That one there was a nice 4g nug that put out about .7g

Speaking of ratios...when I press bubble hash the returns are between 35% to 50% depending on strain.
:goodjob:

High Dealer!
Your ladies are happy in Doc's kit.
:passitleft:

His flyby with a solid thumbs up made ME smile.
:high-five:

About the rosin video:
That's the cool thing about a rosin press, you can experiment with different temps and pressures to get the look you want.

Those dabs look yummy.

Pro tip:
I don't press my nugs anymore.
I use trim to make bubble hash.

Then take the hash and press that. Less pressure is required which means more terps.

Trust me on this one, you don't want to press all your nugs. That got old quick, especially when the stash got low and I wanted some fresh squeezed.:nomo:
Thanks for pro tips! Appreciate! Getting into it, up to now the product from this rosin press is insane! Must say the material used was top quality!!Ill keep you post on more test!

So this week I added 6 new members to the family.
Say hello to the 1st of The Dealer's Choice exclusive cross. Sourberry Kush (Blackberry Kush auto x Sour Puss)

My goal is to find a photoperiod out of these 6, with the purple color pheno, & great smelling frosty nugs.

So came back from Jamaica. Did a harvest of the Tahoe OG and the Cosmic Glue. Both smell crazy strong and very sweet. The glue almost has this minty fresh smell mixed with sweetness. Very pleasant. Very intense high. After further review of both strains, I decided to name the Tahoe OG x Cosmic Glue cross Cosmic Ouff. Named after the sound everyone makes when they catch a smell.

About 3 more weeks or so till those seeds are fully cooked and ripe.

I have here the 2nd round of Tahoe OG finishing up flower week 6

And from the last seed cross project we have Sourberry Kush on week 4 or 5

Just waiting on some soil to finish cooking so I can transplant these babies over and start my next strain....
Tangerine Dream. Going to attempt making some extra clones as well to cross her with Lemon Walker Kush. Call it Tangie Walker.

Back
Top Bottom