The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

Just picked up some TGA genetics. Cherrygasm and Cheese Quake. Going to cross Purgatory with Cheese Quake and make Satan's Cheese.

Purgatory ( Hells OG x Querkle ) mostly indica
Cheese Quake ( Cheese x Querkle ) 50/50

So over the weekend I had my 2nd round of Tahoe OG come half way down. I left 3 of the 6 to finish up another week.

Also my Sourberry Kush is doing nice. I'm still waiting for some purple to start showing, but it hasn't happened yet.

Here they are about a week ago.

And this is them now. With a bit of weirdness happening with the double branching.

And I don't have my new tent setup yet. But going to work on that today and I'll be starting to germ some TGA genetics to get started on this new project of creating Satan's Cheese.

So I am on a seed buying binge it looks like. I went back and got more TGA genetics. Conspiracy Kush, Deep Purple, and Deadlight.

For a near future cross after Satan's Cheese I will be looking to cross Conspiracy kush to Deep Purple and most likely another TGA strain which I haven't picked out just yet. I'm eye balling these new TGA strains that just released though.

I ended up with around 11 more OZs dry of Tahoe from the clones in the 2nd tent.

Now for the great news. 1 of the Sourberry Kush is doing just what I was searching for in keeping the purple colored buds. Glad I have a clone of this one because its getting turned into more clones and then fem seeds ;)

I want to say this is around week 5. I'm been slacking on marking the dates on this journal and too medicated to get up and check the actual calendar.

Back
Top Bottom