The Deep Water Culture Home

He's in the Dawg house and digging a basement! Quit while you're behind, Man!

Mr.MostlyCrazy..

LOL .. I was born in the Dawgy House,, and Ill DIE in the Dawgy House !! .. And I dont do any Diggin anymore,, well,, maybe on .. err,, nope.. I started to say,, I might do some Diggin if I was on a BackHoe or a DitchWitch,, but nope.. I dont even do that anymore.. lol .. ..

All kidding aside,, I HOPE you all know that my Better Half and I are just Joking.. And I cant speak for anyone else,, but personally,, we joke around constantly with each other.. Day and Night,, I actually think sometimes thats the reason she keeps me around,, is because Im always making her laugh.. And Honestly,, I think thats one of the things that makes our Relationship so special.. !!

Ok,, enough with the mushy shit.. !! !!

Hope everyone (Including the AWESOME Mods and Admin. Folkz) is enjoying their Evening tonight.. !!

Much Love and Respect.. .. ..

:)

anyone can tell me how to clean up a url in my signature i did it with my first grow and forgot how to do it for my second grow journel it only takes me to the forum page not the thread

Top of the morning to you Deep Water Culture!

Alien8,
Check out this grow. This cat did 12/12 from seed and pulled a very nice haul! It looks like he used diy waterfarms or the SH Bucketeer system. Very low maintence hydro either way. He used cfl to start and finished with LED. For what it is, this is an awesome grow that could easily keep a light smoker or a vape smoker well supplied with meds on a consistent basis.
Blue Cheese 12/12 from Seed LED

:rollit:

Hey everybody, I was just going over my finances and it looks like I won't be able to afford the 600w hps and ballast for my second grow because its too expensive. Instead I'll just be sticking with my 430W agro sun red for flower, and I wanted to get a MH bulb for veg. Any suggestions?? I'm currently running a lumatek digi ballast. And one more question for my tent growers, what's a good 4x4 tent that's not to pricey?? I use the hydrhut silver edition, and it works great, but the cheapest 4x4 I could find of the same make was 300$ any help would be deeply appreciated. Tryna save as much money as I can, so I can buy a 1/2 hp chiller this winter!

Re: my Bloombox runneth over

the girls are getting so heavy that they've been falling out at me when I open the door to check on them...

bloombox11.jpg

a few zip ties to the fan housing is keeping the biggest ones at bay

bloombox2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom