The Dude Abides

That center stalk getting tall like Shaq, tickling my light, way up in the rafters... and the broads in the back have gone to sleep, leaning on the walls all drunken style.
She's a million popcorn buds all stacked on top of each other, but this morning I'm starting to see more density. I added a little honey to her water the last couple nights (I didn't have molasses or maple syrup, but my cabinet is full of raw honey 🐝) in hopes that some carbohydrates would give her the boost she needed to thicken up. (I like em thick and sweet, like a church girl from the south 🍑😍)
Maybe it's working? Or maybe not? But I'm seeing growth so I'll throw a tablespoon in the next couple gallons of fuel to see if it lights her fire.

Bonus pic of the mimosa clone in her new 5 gallon pot, full of my own "gritty mix" based off of AL Tapla's mix and the shit that I saw Bill add into his pots. (Thanks Bill!) And my root game at transplant was Outrageous! Roots thick as cotton yarn, and solid enough to hold a mix of rocks and pine bark from falling apart when up-potting. I have to water the pot every day though, cause it doesn't hold a water-table for more than a few hours.

20220815_051837.jpg

20220815_051904.jpg

20220815_052011.jpg

20220815_051809.jpg

Thanks LKA, this thing is taking a million years to ripen up!
You can't see it in the photo, but there's already a stalk laying against the wall, it flopped over my support wire when I let the water reservoir run low. They are super floppy even though the stems are thick.
I had to abandon the roof last week, my helpers were going home with heat stroke, throwing up and cramping. We're gonna get back on it on Tuesday when the Temps are low.

Thanks Bill! Take it easy on yourself out there big dog, you get to heaven thru your faith, not your works... atleast that's what my grandma used to say.
The buds are a little fluffy even though I've been running the AC nonstop! I try to keep the Temps in the 80s with the lights on and in the 70s with lights off.
My last plant was a little fluffy too, even though it was grown in the winter and kept in the low 70s and 60s.. thinking maybe my 4 individual lights are too weak? The potency was some of the best I've ever had, super sticky and dank, but very big and airy buds.
I could also have a light leak? Dunno, but it's aggravating!
Hey Amigo, I over did it. :rofl:
Melted the cheese clean off my cracker.
Your buds are still forming so hopefully you get cool Temps for a bit.
I'll catch up with you soon.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Amigo, I over did it. :rofl:
Melted the cheese clean off my cracker.
Your buds are still forming so hopefully you get cool Temps for a bit.
I'll catch up with you soon.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284

My uncle would say "If it hurts, take it home to the wife and soak it In-Cider" hahaha, pretty solid advice for home healthcare. That and a good White Russian or Moscow Mule to take the edge off ...maybe you can teach that refined looking pup of yours to fetch a highball glass and Tito's from the lazy Susan in the corner cabinet, or wherever you upstanding Canadians hide your hooch. 🐕🍾🥃
Temps are low for the next solid week, so I've been keeping the box down to 75 with the lights on, and we're back into that roof job in the morning as soon as the rain clears out.

Nice tall plants. I had hold one of mine up
Growing completely different from my last plant. I'm never sure what to expect when these girls go into flower, they all have their own style.

Had a good day on the roof yesterday. Finished replacing some bad plywood sheets and rotten fascia, got the surface ready for ice shield and synthetic felt. Should be up there slinging shingles and ringing off 4 round bursts with the nail gun all day today... gonna be glorious. I love shingle day. Just you and the sky and the bang of the drum. Boom boom boom boom - slide - boom boom boom boom - slide -boom boom boom boom... it's beautiful.
Now back to the weed!
The buds are getting chubby but beginning to Foxtail out, those little finger leaves will be growing in all directions come next week. I attribute this to my light timer. Even when its off, the leds have the faintest glow, I think it's confusing my ladies and causing minor re-vegging. May have to upgrade. The new white hairs are everywhere, with hardly any red showing up. My "first week of September" harvest, is looking real "first week of August-ish" right now.
That part is depressing.
I could really use this harvest. I sourced some local goods to keep me going, but ended up processing most of it into RSO when Mom Dukes ran out. Now I'm faced with another "waiting in a 7-Eleven parking lot for someone's cousin" situation... I'm too old for that shit. Not very classy, ya dig?
"Dems da breaks doe kid."
Bonus pics of the outdoor girls just doing whatever they want. They don't listen to me. I throw 5 gallon buckets of nutrients at em and hope for the best.
Hope you all have a good one today, Keep it breezy!

20220817_052951.jpg

20220817_052724.jpg

20220817_053202.jpg

20220815_105302.jpg

20220815_105305.jpg

20220815_105257.jpg

Had a good day on the roof yesterday. Finished replacing some bad plywood sheets and rotten fascia, got the surface ready for ice shield and synthetic felt. Should be up there slinging shingles and ringing off 4 round bursts with the nail gun all day today... gonna be glorious. I love shingle day. Just you and the sky and the bang of the drum. Boom boom boom boom - slide - boom boom boom boom - slide -boom boom boom boom... it's beautiful.
Now back to the weed!
The buds are getting chubby but beginning to Foxtail out, those little finger leaves will be growing in all directions come next week. I attribute this to my light timer. Even when its off, the leds have the faintest glow, I think it's confusing my ladies and causing minor re-vegging. May have to upgrade. The new white hairs are everywhere, with hardly any red showing up. My "first week of September" harvest, is looking real "first week of August-ish" right now.
That part is depressing.
I could really use this harvest. I sourced some local goods to keep me going, but ended up processing most of it into RSO when Mom Dukes ran out. Now I'm faced with another "waiting in a 7-Eleven parking lot for someone's cousin" situation... I'm too old for that shit. Not very classy, ya dig?
"Dems da breaks doe kid."
Bonus pics of the outdoor girls just doing whatever they want. They don't listen to me. I throw 5 gallon buckets of nutrients at em and hope for the best.
Hope you all have a good one today, Keep it breezy!

20220817_052951.jpg

20220817_052724.jpg

20220817_053202.jpg

20220815_105302.jpg

20220815_105305.jpg

20220815_105257.jpg
Too bad they don't follow our schedule. :rofl:
They look wonderful though.
Loved doing construction but carrying shingles is a young man's game.
Hope it's a good day for it.
Take care up there.:ciao:
And stay out of that 711.;)

Stay safe

Looking good indoors and out Rhino! :thumb:

Growing completely different from my last plant. I'm never sure what to expect when these girls go into flower, they all have their own style.
Yeah trust me I know . Got few myself never know what the crap they will do

Not much has changed... buds are getting heavy and falling over, trics are coming in pretty thick. Got a few more red hairs, so hopefully we're coming to the finish line. It's almost time to pull back on the nutrients and let the girl have some water, give her time to burn up some of those ferts before I smoke her fine ass.

On a different note... my former helper created a Venmo page under my business name. I believe in hopes to skim money from me, by confusing my customers into sending their payment to him instead of me. (My venmo is under my personal name, not my business name.)
I'm rectifying the situation, but this kid is like a nephew to me, I've known him his whole life. Its a real kick in the nuts... got me in my fucking feelz, and I Hate being in my fucking feelz.

That's all I got for today. I'm gonna go sit on my boat in the driveway and drink beer.

20220819_181107.jpg

20220819_181300.jpg

20220819_181213.jpg

Not much has changed... buds are getting heavy and falling over, trics are coming in pretty thick. Got a few more red hairs, so hopefully we're coming to the finish line. It's almost time to pull back on the nutrients and let the girl have some water, give her time to burn up some of those ferts before I smoke her fine ass.

On a different note... my former helper created a Venmo page under my business name. I believe in hopes to skim money from me, by confusing my customers into sending their payment to him instead of me. (My venmo is under my personal name, not my business name.)
I'm rectifying the situation, but this kid is like a nephew to me, I've known him his whole life. Its a real kick in the nuts... got me in my fucking feelz, and I Hate being in my fucking feelz.

That's all I got for today. I'm gonna go sit on my boat in the driveway and drink beer.

20220819_181107.jpg

20220819_181300.jpg

20220819_181213.jpg
Sorry buddy, don't know what a venmo page is.
Hope you had a good evening at least.
Garden is still great though. :thumb:
What business is it?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That's nonsense I'm sorry rhino.... But unfortunately the ones who under cut you the hardest are usually your closest peepz... I have 1 real friend and that's it.... Everyone else has "tried" to slight me in one way or another and has removed....now I know I must do things solo....I wouldn't do dirt with a witness around so I won't do magic with one around either ;).

Hopefully it's not the case..... So light and love sent your way brutha.

But on another note look how fat and chonky those colas are 🤤 ....fine job rhino

Sorry buddy, don't know what a venmo page is.
Hope you had a good evening at least.
Garden is still great though. :thumb:
What business is it?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Boat Repair. Keeping the summer fun for all the locals and weekend warriors.

That's nonsense I'm sorry rhino.... But unfortunately the ones who under cut you the hardest are usually your closest peepz... I have 1 real friend and that's it.... Everyone else has "tried" to slight me in one way or another and has removed....now I know I must do things solo....I wouldn't do dirt with a witness around so I won't do magic with one around either ;).

Hopefully it's not the case..... So light and love sent your way brutha.

But on another note look how fat and chonky those colas are 🤤 ....fine job rhino

Thanks dude, yeah I'm kinda low on friends myself these days, and the ones I got need an eye kept on em. Had kids and the crew just vaporized like a dab on a nail. Probably better that way... I'm old and curmudgeonly these days. Hahaha

Your going need sticks. Or something wow. They heavy. Girls.
It's crazy how this broad is growing! I dunno what's going on. I gave her straight water last night because I was seeing red hairs and i thought we were on the final stretch, tonight it grew all new white hairs over top of the red ones! ...I dunno what's going on??? I get sticky trying to tie it up, but I'm gonna have to do something, maybe those yo-yos I keep seeing? You ever try those?

It's crazy how this broad is growing! I dunno what's going on. I gave her straight water last night because I was seeing red hairs and i thought we were on the final stretch, tonight it grew all new white hairs over top of the red ones! ...I dunno what's going on??? I get sticky trying to tie it up, but I'm gonna have to do something, maybe those yo-yos I keep seeing? You ever try those?
That's good tho

Took a little Taster bud off Trio, just enough for a good bong hit, to see if she would live up to the hype... she does. I'm gassed up. Eyes slanted, but wide awake and ready to do stuff. Watching Smoky and the Bandit and planning a surprise water-balloon fight with the wife and kids after church. Gonna annihilate the whole squad. Take no prisoners. Leave no survivors to tell the tale.
Then we'll go out for ice-cream.

Not much to show for the indoor girl. She's floppy. Had to throw some strings on to keep her off the walls. Buds are still growing, but she's badly rootbound, even in my gritty mix the roots have completely filled the 5 gallon pot. Now it's hard to get water in. I have to sit there for 20 minutes, watering a cup at a time and waiting for it to absorb into cracks between the rocks and bark.
I'll start taking more photos of my outdoor girls soon, they are budding happily in the garden and want their time in the spotlight.
Hope you guys are getting the most out of summer, cause it's almost over... stay breezy!

20220825_021019.jpg

20220825_021006.jpg

20220825_020947.jpg

Not much to show for the indoor girl. She's floppy. Had to throw some strings on to keep her off the walls. Buds are still growing, but she's badly rootbound, even in my gritty mix the roots have completely filled the 5 gallon pot. Now it's hard to get water in. I have to sit there for 20 minutes, watering a cup at a time and waiting for it to absorb into cracks between the rocks and bark.
I'll start taking more photos of my outdoor girls soon, they are budding happily in the garden and want their time in the spotlight.
Hope you guys are getting the most out of summer, cause it's almost over... stay breezy!

20220825_021019.jpg

20220825_021006.jpg

20220825_020947.jpg
Maby its just me but I like to grow my girls under the light. :rofl:
Holy fek she is Amazing.
Great work Amigo.
Hope you are having a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom