The Dude Abides

Are you in the DC area Rhino?
Yeah, born and raised just down in VA, stompin around Lake Anna. I've been all across the country fixing boats, but I came back here to do the family thing and be close to the older relatives.

The haul.
Oddly enough its the exact same amount of hangers as my last run, but more sizeable fruits. Stinks better too.
The big humidifier I got for Christmas from Mom Dukes is serving me well, got it down to 60%rh faster then a jackrabbit on meth.
The Mimosa (Amber) is in her new home and leaning into the backwards light schedule. (sleep all day and party all night) I'll have pics of her tonight.
Been battling pests and disease all summer, and now that boating season is over, I'm ready for sum mother lovin Winter! Back to darkest hell with these thrips and septoria! Back to one plant and no garden...I may do some iron forging again.

20220904_212908.jpg

20220904_212928.jpg

20220904_212949.jpg

20200119_061118.jpg

20200211_173458.jpg

Congratz on the harvest growmie the nugz look nice ASF....have you had a chance to try anything yet?

And that's an awesome blade ya made.... I collect melee weapons...tons of knives so you spark huge interest 😎

Congrats on the harvest Rhino. Those fruits are HUGE! :Rasta:

The haul.
Oddly enough its the exact same amount of hangers as my last run, but more sizeable fruits. Stinks better too.
The big humidifier I got for Christmas from Mom Dukes is serving me well, got it down to 60%rh faster then a jackrabbit on meth.
The Mimosa (Amber) is in her new home and leaning into the backwards light schedule. (sleep all day and party all night) I'll have pics of her tonight.
Been battling pests and disease all summer, and now that boating season is over, I'm ready for sum mother lovin Winter! Back to darkest hell with these thrips and septoria! Back to one plant and no garden...I may do some iron forging again.

20220904_212908.jpg

20220904_212928.jpg

20220904_212949.jpg

20200119_061118.jpg

20200211_173458.jpg
Congrats on a Stellar harvest my friend. :yahoo:
Great work :welldone:
Hope your having a great long weekend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

That is a beautiful sight RSR! Congratulations on a fat harvest! NIce knife too! Always wanted to forge one!
Thank you! You should give forging a try. I built my first forge with a bread pan, some sand and plaster, and a hair dryer. Beating leafsprings into submission, with a mini-sledge on a $30 anvil from harbor freight.
Super cheap hobby!

Congratz on the harvest growmie the nugz look nice ASF....have you had a chance to try anything yet?

And that's an awesome blade ya made.... I collect melee weapons...tons of knives so you spark huge interest 😎
Thanks big dog! I tried a couple smaller buds and it's a nice speedy buzz, heavy confusion, no couch lock, good eye-slanting. Very sativa.
I'm a huge fan of melee weapons as well. Watched every episode of Forged in Fire. Hahaha I want to forge some bigger weapons but I'll need to finish building my larger forge to accommodate em.
Check this Hog butchering knife I'm working on, gonna carve a wooden pig head on the handles when it's done. (I also forged the tongs to hold it)

20200215_144628.jpg

20200113_104350.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Rhino. Those fruits are HUGE! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB! I'd like to take all the credit for her success, but I think that's just how this strain grows. She'll certainly fill the empty coffers!

Congrats on a Stellar harvest my friend. :yahoo:
Great work :welldone:
Hope your having a great long weekend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Thank you Bill! Weekends are for people who eventually Stop Working, unfortunately that's not me. Even on my days off I end up working from sun up to sun down....I do take a shit load of Weed-breaks though! :rofl:
Living the life of a pack-mule!

Congratulations on the harvest!
Thanks Mel!

My indoor Orange Punch Mimosa, and my 3 big outdoor girls (different locations, I'm not over my 4 plant per household limit)
Growing outdoors has been a bitch. The god forsaken Thrips, the septoria, the Gigantic tiger slugs hiding under my pots, the caterpillars, the grasshoppers, the rain and wind, worries about Rippers stealing my plants... I'm ready for winter.
1 plant, indoors, no bugs.

20220907_022147.jpg

20220907_161739.jpg

20220907_161742.jpg

20220907_161746.jpg

Thanks GDB! I'd like to take all the credit for her success, but I think that's just how this strain grows. She'll certainly fill the empty coffers!

Thank you Bill! Weekends are for people who eventually Stop Working, unfortunately that's not me. Even on my days off I end up working from sun up to sun down....I do take a shit load of Weed-breaks though! :rofl:
Living the life of a pack-mule!

Thanks Mel!
Make hay while the sun is shining. :thumb:
You got it right.
Love those weed breaks though. ;)
Take care. :ciao:

Stay safe

My plants are doing planty stuff.
I got the "mixing nutes blues" though. Sick of swirling up 5 gallon buckets full of bat shit and chemicals every time the sun goes down.
The system is flawed but I'm not gonna tweak it this season. Winter is coming and the end is nigh.
My team did some Awesome shit and looked like Total shit doing it... but we got the W. Let's do that shit again Sunday baby! HTTR! HTTC!
The stink of my outdoor crew is enough to draw in every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a functional set of snot-straws (how my little girl says nostrils :rofl:) so I'm always on the monitor, ready to pounce on any neighborhood Rippers that might show up on the screen. Hahaha

Trio (last harvest) is good, the speedyness has mellowed and she's good and chill now, had to ripen up a bit. Got a strong head space confusion though, makes your eyes play tricks on you...I watched a spider crawl around on the wall of the garage door for 10 minutes before I decided to get up and smush it, only to find that I had already squished that spider earlier and it's hadn't been moving at all - so i sat back down and watched that mother fucker crawl away!
Like, What just happened???
Shits not right.
I already have issues with reality, I don't need anymore confusion.
Other than stuff like that, it's pretty good refer. Hahaha
Have a great weekend folks!

20220916_203452.jpg

My plants are doing planty stuff.
I got the "mixing nutes blues" though. Sick of swirling up 5 gallon buckets full of bat shit and chemicals every time the sun goes down.
The system is flawed but I'm not gonna tweak it this season. Winter is coming and the end is nigh.
My team did some Awesome shit and looked like Total shit doing it... but we got the W. Let's do that shit again Sunday baby! HTTR! HTTC!
The stink of my outdoor crew is enough to draw in every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a functional set of snot-straws (how my little girl says nostrils :rofl:) so I'm always on the monitor, ready to pounce on any neighborhood Rippers that might show up on the screen. Hahaha

Trio (last harvest) is good, the speedyness has mellowed and she's good and chill now, had to ripen up a bit. Got a strong head space confusion though, makes your eyes play tricks on you...I watched a spider crawl around on the wall of the garage door for 10 minutes before I decided to get up and smush it, only to find that I had already squished that spider earlier and it's hadn't been moving at all - so i sat back down and watched that mother fucker crawl away!
Like, What just happened???
Shits not right.
I already have issues with reality, I don't need anymore confusion.
Other than stuff like that, it's pretty good refer. Hahaha
Have a great weekend folks!

20220916_203452.jpg
Acid was great wasn't it. :rofl:
There never was a spider, hehe.
On a better note the garden is real and wonderful. :bravo:
Don't do the Brown, hehe
Take care my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Acid was great wasn't it. :rofl:
There never was a spider, hehe.
On a better note the garden is real and wonderful. :bravo:
Don't do the Brown, hehe
Take care my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
It surely was.
I traveled alot in the 90s, from the couch. Saw more space and time than Dr. Who, buried in a dank suburb basement with Wu Tang and sketchy white boys, plotting a cigarette and slim-jim heist from the local Foodlion...

Youth really is wasted on the young.
Just a pack of assholes with no role models.

Here's my refer, just being a good little plant.
Life is going good right now. Momma is doing well, the family is good, business is plentiful, my plants are coming to harvest. Been a rough season, but winter is coming and I'm ready to go into holiday hibernation.
Good bye summer of 2022.

20220923_051413.jpg

20220923_051433.jpg

20220716_060908.jpg

Man, she is really packing that tent! Glad to hear all is going well for you. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful fall day :)

Took a 5 gallon bucket over to Second Base - on a fine and breezy Sunday morning, planning to feed the crowd their chems and ferts like usual, when I noticed a little blight on a big beautiful bud! Go Go Gadget Eyes! I took a closer peek and the whole inside was crude and rotten like an old politician.
DAMAGE CONROL TEAM GO!!!
An immediate harvest took place, and a scramble to find storage for over 2 pounds of green gold. Now the funk is inescapable. My AC and dehumidifier dump outdoors and the stanky danky has me under siege.
Won't be inviting any customers to the shop this week. :rofl:
Lost about an ounce to that dirty scoundrel Bud Rot, between the two plants thats nothing crazy, but still hurt my soul to throw them out - they were big ass buds!
The big plant still lives, she's showing no signs of scurvy so she gets to finish the race.
I'm tired, my team is a joke right now, and the Big Brother finale is over... I'm going to bed!

Man, she is really packing that tent! Glad to hear all is going well for you. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful fall day :)
She's an animal, every day it's more of a jungle, which gives me the creeps cause i hate em touching the walls! :lot-o-toke: No touch-ie, no touch-ie!
Too late to trim em back though, and no where to tie em over, so I had to turn her loose. Let's roll!

20220925_052347.jpg

20220925_103316.jpg

20220925_103312.jpg

20220925_103308.jpg

Are you saying you took down the outdoor plants?

Back
Top Bottom