The Dudes Abode: An UrbanAchiever Joint

Looks good there Urb.. frosty fan leaves is always a good sign of good things to come!
Thanks Bob, I think a few of the Gift of Fire will be the frostiest plants I have grown yet. Can’t wait to get some close up shots in proper light of them.

Looking fire Urb. Like that backdrop aswell man nice job. When i next get a tent im thinking a white walled one. Or might just get some of those rolls of white/black plastic and line my room with it.
thanks bud, the plants got a bit tall to make the best use out of the background but still helps. That white plastic would do the same thing. Shows off the plants.

I might get super baked and take some shots of the plants today. Maybe try to get some better light in the tent to do it.

Thanks Bob, I think a few of the Gift of Fire will be the frostiest plants I have grown yet. Can’t wait to get some close up shots in proper light of them.

thanks bud, the plants got a bit tall to make the best use out of the background but still helps. That white plastic would do the same thing. Shows off the plants.

I might get super baked and take some shots of the plants today. Maybe try to get some better light in the tent to do it.
Sounds like a plan broo

Urb those pics looks awesome and so do the plants... wait, aren't they the same thing? :smokin:

Frosty AF there buddy. Wow....how many more weeks?? You got something going on there for sure.

"You're gonna need a bigger bud bucket." Brody :laugh:

This ^^^ FTMFW Thats a nice pic. Looking like pic of the month to me, just sayin.

Everythings better high.... except gym or playing sports.

I swim train and its the best when I'm high A/F. (MF thinks so too). My problem is forgetting my lap count. My mind gets sidetracked which is the goal as the real world kind of melts away, including counting. I also like to swim in the lane next to the window (best view - well most of the time). :surf:

Thanks folks, appreciate the kind words, we are getting to the best parts of the grow. The stinky sticky beautiful buds phase.

I love that I don’t need quantity. I can just chill out and let the plants do their thing. Each round has been lower yields comparatively, but successively improving in both yield and quality. In theory I will harvest more this round with better quality.

But I don’t expect a great yield this round as they were a bit abused early in life and then ignored late in veg. Growing a bit too tall and unwieldy for the size of my tent and light configuration. I had wanted to do a bit more training but was just away too much.

Still, they are weeds and seem to be producing some excellent looking buds. Very strong stems, nice colas, and sticky.

Here is that funky Bubba 76 with the heavy indica structure, one main cola, and it’s starting to darken up at the top. First signs of browning pistils on it this week.

Humboldt Seed Organization has a winner with the Gift of Fire F2. All 3 of my GOF are in similar size and structure. They throw off the frost. Reasonable looking yield but time will tell.

Edit: I ordered some legal weed from the provincial online website. Purchased the strains from one of the companies I invested in, Up Cannabis. “Gems” and “Meridian”. Sativa dominant strains named after Tragically Hip songs. We will see what legal weed looks like soon enough.

looks awesome in there urban! And every time i hear "legal weed" this goes through my head... Pretty sure you already saw it but others may not, so pardon my intrusion

greg_perry_pot_rules001.jpg

Urb your flowers are awesome... that last pic ^^^ very nice.

HSO gear is top notch..I think you're going to be surprised in the yield depo.

You have some time to finish and they are already fatty cola.

Urb your flowers are awesome... that last pic ^^^ very nice.

HSO gear is top notch..I think you're going to be surprised in the yield depo.

You have some time to finish and they are already fatty cola.

Thanks Bob, I am hoping they pack on some weight the next few weeks. I know it will be enough for my use. I am also planning on planting the next crop right away, whereas last harvest I waited until months later, so even a small crop yield won’t bother me much. This will be some good smoke and will easily last until next harvest.

Third crop in a row I have had zero pest issues. At least not ones that hurt the plants. Gotta give credit to the integrated pest management in my soil.

Checked on the plants tonight and I am starting to see a difference between the two HSO strains. Although it’s a very small sample size, I have two different Bubba 76’s, and 3 relatively similar Gift of Fire F2’s.

I have one Bubba 76 that is heavily Indica in structure with a strong main cola. It feels heavy and looks thick. Although not nearly as frosty as the other plants. This will be interesting as it has potential, I bet it would a great DWC plant. It’s been somewhat in the shade due to its indica height and may have slightly suffered. Rubbing the stalk, I get a lemon-pine cleaner smell, very interesting.

The other Bubba 76 is Sativa in leaf structure, with long thin leaves, and good side branching. Very frosty, and sticky, with an evergreen scent on the stalk. I had to LST this plant and it may have suffered in its location to the two main lights. While it has a few good colas, the weight may be a bit low, but it’s going to be fire lol.
This is a bottom site and it’s just as frosty as the top.

The Gift of Fire F2 are all similar in size and structure. Very good bud development and they are very sticky. I think I am noticing a little swelling. Fade had started on the Bubba 76 a week or so ago, and may be about to start on the GOF. I should get some nice jar stuffers off these girls, and I can tell it will knock people on their ass, well at least me.

I had to go back and do a seed check. See what I have to play with. I may have misplaced the rest of the seeds from this grow but, I have plenty to choose from next one. Gotta start thinking about that! 4 plants at a time makes you really pick wisely.

Seed Count

Regular
JOTI Gods Ak-47 - 5
JOTI Gods Blue Warp - 2
JOTI BC Big Bud - 10
TGA Subcool - Deep Purple - 5
HSO Platinum Yeti F3 - 10
HSO Sour 76 - 10
CKS Blueberry - 5

Feminized
CKS CB Dream - 5
Seedsman Jack Herer - 5
Seedsman Mama Mia - 3
Seedsman Skunk #1 - 10
HSO Green Crack - 1
HSO Blue Dream - 3
CKS Crown Royale - 5
Greenhouse Seed Co NL5 - 8
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia OG - 1
Liberty Haze - 2
KC Brains Brains Choice - 1
Brothers Grimm Green Avenger - 1

Auto’s
Oasis Genetics NL5 x Big Bud - 8
Canuk Cheese Auto Fem - 1

Here are some shots of the plants.

Nice to see you beautiful organic garden looking so lush Urb! And to see that you’ve had some time to spend with the camera ... for our viewing pleasure :D

That last shot of the gift of fire... fire indeed. Beautiful photograph.

lemon-pine cleaner smell, very interesting.
Limonene and pinene. That could be a pretty energetic high... which isn’t what I’d have expected from the Bubba. But I don’t know alit about the strain. I’ll be curious too see...

:popcorn:

very nice!:smokin:
Thanks man, pretty stoked to have some flowers.

Nice to see you beautiful organic garden looking so lush Urb! And to see that you’ve had some time to spend with the camera ... for our viewing pleasure :D

That last shot of the gift of fire... fire indeed. Beautiful photograph.

Limonene and pinene. That could be a pretty energetic high... which isn’t what I’d have expected from the Bubba. But I don’t know alit about the strain. I’ll be curious too see...

:popcorn:

Thanks Amy! Pretty happy with how they are growing and responding to the environment. I think I will have to wait to see what the bubba really finishes like as I expect more of a kush finish. Not exactly sure about the parents so, I cant be certain. Either way, enjoying this period of the grow, lots to tale photos off.

Cheers

All caught up Urb. Yeah I'm not sure what you mean about less yield? Those suckers look great! That soil must be extremely dialed in. What did you use for bugs? Neem cake?

All caught up Urb. Yeah I'm not sure what you mean about less yield? Those suckers look great! That soil must be extremely dialed in. What did you use for bugs? Neem cake?

I am only thinking it’s one plant that may have less yield. There are two others who are shorter and not getting the intensity as the top colas. But overall the frost, size, and smell are telling me that it’s going to be good stuff. I think I still have 3 or 4 weeks left to fatten up so I might be overthinking things.

The soil really is doing it’s thing. I suspected I had too many amendments in the soil from the initial mix. So I only added black topsoil this summer. The oyster shell flour, crab shell meal, diatomaceous earth, and neem meal are from my initial mix and that’s what I have been leaning on.

Back
Top Bottom