Let me give you guys a quick overview of my current gear list I’m using here at my place. I wish I would have gotten around to starting this thread at the beginning of the cycle but either way I'm excited to just create an ongoing conversation where I don't have to worry about making a new thread every time I want to post something.

Current Set Up:

(2) 2'x2'x48" Flowering Tents
(1) 30"x18"x36" Vivosun Veg/Mother Tent
(2) Mars Hydro TS600
(1) Phlizon 600W LED Light
(1) 4" AC Inifinity Carbon Filter
(4) 4" TerraBloom Fans (Input & Output)
(4) 4" Vivosun Carbon Filters
(2) Thermopro TP60's (Upper & Lower Tent)
(2) Hauture Dehumidifiers
(2) 6" Vivosun Oscillating Fans

Current Strain(s) - French Macaron by T.H. Seeds & The Purps by B.C. Bud Depot

Here's some photos of my French Macaron. I planted her into a 5 gallon pot with Ocean Forest back on November 30th and have been slowly training her into my trellis net. I have been feeding her a light regiment of the Fox Farm Trio + Cal Mag and she's now currently on her 11th day of flower.

Flower - Day 11 - French Macaron

IMG_4200.jpg

Unfortunately I can't say the same for The Purps. This run was my first time using Ocean Forest and I believe I waited too long before adding any nutrients. I started to notice low nitrogen levels on both plants after about 5-6 weeks and added some of the Trio and Cal mag back into the regiment. The French Macaron bounced back relatively quickly but The Purps has never really recovered.

Flower - Day 11 - The Purps

IMG_4219 2.jpg
IMG_4216 2.jpg

Even after two flushes she's still showing signs of deficiencies but that's okay because after all this is just a test run in this new double stack tent set up I created. Luckily I took a few clones from each plant before I flipped them into flower so on the next run I'll be able to hopefully avoid this simple but careless mistake. Anybody have advice for do's and dont's with Ocean Forest?

Unfortunately I can't say the same for The Purps. This run was my first time using Ocean Forest and I believe I waited too long before adding any nutrients. I started to notice low nitrogen levels on both plants after about 5-6 weeks and added some of the Trio and Cal mag back into the regiment. The French Macaron bounced back relatively quickly but The Purps has never really recovered.

Flower - Day 11 - The Purps

IMG_4219 2.jpg
IMG_4216 2.jpg

Even after two flushes she's still showing signs of deficiencies but that's okay because after all this is just a test run in this new double stack tent set up I created. Luckily I took a few clones from each plant before I flipped them into flower so on the next run I'll be able to hopefully avoid this simple but careless mistake. Anybody have advice for do's and dont's with Ocean Forest?
Oceans Forest simply doesn’t have enough NPK to carry to the finish line. There’s a few out there that will, one that I use is Coast of Main

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hey, I am making a comeback! I started this journal more so keeping myself informed for future grows but the notes on my phone were much easier. I'm going to update this journal in a few days with some pictures from a run as well as a recent harvest from under the Mars TS600 lights.

Back
Top Bottom