The Emerald City

My wife and kids are in New York for the week so I took today to do a good portion of the concentrates that I wanted to get done I did 3 or 4 hash runs. I’ve currently got a pound of butter in boiling, as well as I ground up two oz Of Ultra and have that soaking in coconut oil.

Im exhausted and im still filtering water for the 25 micron mix up...

I ate a brownie and made Hash with George Washington. I collected the 120 and 73 for each strain and kept separated. Ive got most of the water and im still collecting 25. Im happy with my rewards already.

Hash is out for the night. I’ll finish clean up tomorrow.

Sounds like a damned productive day for a "stoner"! :welldone: Age.

I resemble that remark!

Let’s play... concentration... no repeats... no hesitation. :bravo:

Nice way to spend your day. What kind of yields you get? I’ve got a set of bags but I don’t ever collect enough trim/larf to make seem it worthwhile, and buds feel too precious to risk wasting them.

:passitleft:

No clue on yield but similar return from similar weighted runs. Its good stuff, I sampled the Ultra Hash, Whooooooo!

I finished the collection of the 25 micron concentration. Thats a mix up of Cherry Bomb, Kush, & Ultra. Smoke n Play?

Got a nice selection of hash, who wants a taste?

Also, got 88 grams from the 1 Gallon Shorty. Still burping for another week.

I saved sumadat Cherry Bomb flower. Awesome affect!

VE8B0547.jpg

And a picture of her tops, aren't they spectacular!?!?!?!?!?
VE8B0545.jpg

If you've made it this far I hope you stick around on this crazy adventure in at home horticulture. All advice welcomed and appreciated.

Hey bro, looking good in da hood!

Just wondering where did you get your SCROG frame from? Did you make it yourself?

Sup K9Cleaner!?!?!?!?!?! and welcome to the Emerald City. Damn dude, you went back aways to find that pic... That I believe was my Bonsai Scrog, with one of my first clones in the J series. That scrog there was made by me using PVC and fake paracord from the depot. I used zip ties to hold the loops where I wanted them. It was time consuming but worth it. I've tried the thin, stringy, trellis ones and I don't like them. I recommend 1.5" to 3" squares, helps you to open the plant up faster than with larger squares.

Stick around I just made some hash...

I caved and bought some Moroccan hash from an online dispensary. Two puffs and I am wrecked lol, low tolerance from not smoking much lately.

Hey Urb, sounds like you got some choice goods. Im pretty happy so far. Since i made so many runs ive got ideas for futurr runs. I got the process dialed in so thats nice. I dont have a low tolerance today.

Rolling some Shoebees, the idea jar is full of Ultra Joynce!

Nice pipe, btw. :)

Yep. I know what you mean. :high-five: Nice pics - looks like it was worth the detour. :thumb:

My updates are getting to be slim pickin's. I've got all of 6 plants total, 2 of them Indo but they be Outdo... In any case I got around to transplanting the Candida into that 14" pot, I gave her a few Red Solo Cups of veg feed and will see how she looks later at feeding time. Not much longer so I'll have another pic for y'all soon.

Candida's is in the middle. She was on the box on the right but the new apartment is too big for now. She'll be the lone survivor of the indoor girls, I hope...

A better shot of Candida without her sentries. She's gottalotta brown spots and such, but I'm thinking it's stress from being root bound. Hopefully her new digs will help her to pull out of it. I've been thinking bout keeping this one rolling but her roots seem to be outgrowing her top. By the way she's still got really small leaves and branches compared to other plants her same age. Some LST to open her up a bit. There has been no pruning up to this point, she's prime for a quadline I think. From what I've seen you can train from seedling but the shape seems pretty simple.

Input, advice, and ideas welcome for the Candida.

The Berry Bomb, all alone in the tent and loving every minute of the light cycle. She's only in 2.5 - 3 gallons but it's coco coir, I bet the roots are pretty massive when all is said and done. Daytime temps have been hitting 85 which is just fine with me, I water twice a day, no problem. 7-9 is supposed to be harvest day, but I think I should start checking the trichs.

You prolly can't see it, but that panel of the right is half out. I rotated the light so The Dark Side is against the tent. Also, all those sticks in the corner there, most of them are just that, but one of them is growing new green, I'm a cloner at heart but I can pop seeds (sometimes...)

My poor outlook on life has brought me down a few pegs, I will change my perspective.

Happy 420 Tuesday.

Happy 420 Tuesday!

I'm sorry to hear about your poor outlook. I hope things start to look brighter soon, and that your new perspective is a positive change for you.

BeBo looks great...break out the loupe so I can get a good idea as to how many days it's gonna be! And I'd get that Candida up-canned soon. They like room to move:).

Thanks Shed! The two most important things for me to know is that something needs to change and I'm willing to be that change. Sounds pretty dramatic, eh?

She's into the 14" pot and has a good 3-4 inches on the sides and bottom for new root growth. If she gets root bound again I"m not sure what I'll do. Maybe i'll flip her after the Kush Auto finishes and then see how the bright ass 5K light does for photo period plants. I'm not trying to buy another container. This one took over half a bag of new soil before I dropped Candy into the new spot.

My Candida had a few weird spots on it too. I just assumed it was Shed cooties. :rofl:

Seems like the “poor outlook” is going around. Hopefully the June glooms will turn to July highs.

:passitleft:

I hear ya, my Candida is from Seedsman not Shed. Not bad at $11 per seed but that shipping.... I did bring home a couple of Peyote Critical and they are both showing new growth out of nowhere, two more revegs in the middle of summer, WTF, call me lucky cuz I've never been able to reveg.

My poor outlook is more than June gloom, I need to leave the past in the past and make strides to the future.

Indoor plants look good. How's the outdoor girls looking? Hoping you're day will be as bright as the sky (your sky - not Shed's sky). :)

Back
Top Bottom