The Emerald City

Been very focused on the NL and PC's over the past week. Even when I fed the other day I wasn't too focused on the indoor plants. Gonna got get some soil, and transplant the Monster-crops for outside. I figure 5 gallons should be plenty for transplants. They are going from 1 gallon Hempy into soil, I don't want to be feeding every day while they're flowering. I'll likely find some drip heads outside and place the three plants about the yard.

I'm really enjoying the Northern Lights outside, soon I'll be enjoying the Northern Lights from the comfort of my couch.

EDIT: A couple more with the other lens.

i got some pics of the Candida, closer this time.
I'm loving how your Candida looks. :thumb: I'm pretty sure I'll be growing one next season.
Waiting to harvest the outdoor then 3 outside for the winter.
How cold does it get at night during the winter there?
I'm really enjoying the Northern Lights outside, soon I'll be enjoying the Northern Lights from the comfort of my couch.
She's certainly looking close. Got mine curing now - should be smokable soon. :drool:

I'm loving how your Candida looks. :thumb: I'm pretty sure I'll be growing one next season.

How cold does it get at night during the winter there?

She's certainly looking close. Got mine curing now - should be smokable soon. :drool:

Yeah, i got a clone from Doc that is taking over the veg Auto Tent. Its huge, growing like a weed!

Winter temps can get tolow 30’s. Now that will bring out the purple in your plants!
I tasted the Northern Lights already, the outdoor larfy stuff. So much flavor, so piney, so so GOOD!!!!!!

They are going from 1 gallon Hempy into soil, I don't want to be feeding every day while they're flowering.
Sounds weird but you should over water them every day for a week or so right after you transplant. Doc bud told me it was to convert the hempy roots to soil roots. Last year I had all sorts of issues until I did that. This year I did it right after transplanting and had zero issues.

:passitleft:

Sounds weird but you should over water them every day for a week or so right after you transplant. Doc bud told me it was to convert the hempy roots to soil roots. Last year I had all sorts of issues until I did that. This year I did it right after transplanting and had zero issues.

ive been notic

Looks like a giant cola in the background :eek: :laughtwo:

From your lips yo gods ears!

—————____\_________\\\\\\_______

Cheesy poofs

Had a big day yesterday. I harvested the Peyote Critical, moderate haul, I'm hoping for a couple few O's.

But that's not the big part, I was a in serious car accident yesterday. I'm pretty sure my truck got totaled and the other lady had some fender damage to the front of her car, where she hit me. She basically pit maneuvered me, put me into a 90 turn/ flat spin, we hit a retaining wall and barreled rolled the truck 1 time, landing on all 4 tires. My daughter and I crawled out of the wreckage and walked away. Unbelievable!

Despite how many of us may feel or have felt about sheriffs and police they were professional, helpful and there before I realized it. Several by-standers stopped and ran from the nearby hotel and restaurant to check and help us. My wife drove us to the hospital, Dr. Pierce (not Honeycut) checked us out in the triage area and gave us the all clear. I got x rays just in case. Daughter is fine and back at school today.

Gonna call my chiropractor later and see him asap.

Grateful to be alive today. Pics or it didn't happen right?

View media item 1722277
View media item 1722276
View media item 1722275
The last picture is where we hit the retaining wall and flipped. Driver side took the majority of the impact damage and was the first side down as we rolled. All the emergency services on scene quick, they were attentive and took care everyone involved.

I am beyond happy to be alive! I keep reliving the accident and my emotions continue to surprise me. Relief, happiness and over whelming gratitude are the emotions with a few others from just regular reality.

I also want to pass on to you all that after all was said and done last night I put on my 420 Mag shirt and thought about all the growers trying to pop and germinate their seeds. I got the good karma flowing and I sharing it with the seed poppers today.

The butterfly effect, say what, say what...

:Namaste:

Yah! NL looks sensational at harvest :drool:

Holy Flerken Schnitt Age! - so glad you walked out. I’ve walked out of a rolled car wreckage once. Pretty damn surreal. Do keep an eye on your bodies as things like whiplash can come in slow sometimes.

Glad it’s left you feeling lucky on the good karma front :)

I was a in serious car accident yesterday. I'm pretty sure my truck got totaled... My daughter and I crawled out of the wreckage and walked away. Unbelievable!
OMG! So relieved you and your daughter are ok. Keep tabs on your daughter for the next couple of days - physical and emotional symptoms can kick in later as Amy has already suggested. :circle-of-love:
Decided today was a good day to “Harvest ye cannabis buds while ye may.”

Northern Lights.
Congrats on both harvests!! Those NL buds look absolutely delicious! :high-five:

Yah! NL looks sensational at harvest :drool:

Holy Flerken Schnitt Age! - so glad you walked out. I’ve walked out of a rolled car wreckage once. Pretty damn surreal. Do keep an eye on your bodies as things like whiplash can come in slow sometimes.

Glad it’s left you feeling lucky on the good karma front :)

I've known how lucky I am for a while now. So fortunate and grateful to have the life that I do. Something like that happens and it's surreal. A life changing event for certain, one of many for this 40 something year old dude.

Scary stuff, thank goodness you had the big safe truck. Glad to read you both are okay! Hopefully that lady has good insurance.

Nice haul on the Northern Lights and Peyote Critical. Have you tried the PC yet? The PC clone I got from Shed is stony AF, I can’t wait for the next one!

Unbelievable Doc, it was like a hard reset for me, you know? Something like that really puts things into perspective in a hurry, albeit 3 days later... like that's a long time.

Yeah I had an early sample of the PC, just some larfy stuff I grabbed a few weeks back. Got me HAF! I got one more out back catchin some rays and chillin in the evenings. This year is going to be cold for us. It's already in the low 60's at night, it's been a while since we had temps like that this early into autumn. At least it seems like it, I'm usually still sweating around Hallows Eve...

OMG! So relieved you and your daughter are ok. Keep tabs on your daughter for the next couple of days - physical and emotional symptoms can kick in later as Amy has already suggested. :circle-of-love:

Congrats on both harvests!! Those NL buds look absolutely delicious! :high-five:

Thanks Beez, I keep hearing that from everybody, EMS, Cops, Doctors, friends, family... We went to the chiropractor yesterday. I've been seeing him for a few years now. Guy is awesome!!! He set us straight and got us into PT. Unfortunately me'n my girl will be seeing him once a week for the next month, she'll be getting massages once a week and twice a week for me. We had our first round of PT yesterday. Oh the pain of a deep tissue massage, not!

The unfortunate part is that it's only for a month.

Damn what I missed! I'm so glad you and your daughter climbed out and walked away from that. As Amy said, keep an eye out for anything off about her, as you never know when that kind of trauma can take a while to manifest itself. You too, but I dare say you're more self-aware at your advanced age ;).

Great harvests and great pics as usual. Candida looks like it should...budding and floppy, so that's going to be a nice haul when it's done. I feel bad for the ones going to their fate outside though out in the desert nights. And me worrying about my shed being in the 50s at night!

Solving the dog eating cannabis dilemma!
A table...brilliant!
The PC clone I got from Shed is stony AF
Good to hear! My wife alternates between that and the Bedroom Cookies for night meds. Boom boom, out go the lights :).

Had a big day yesterday. I harvested the Peyote Critical, moderate haul, I'm hoping for a couple few O's.

But that's not the big part, I was a in serious car accident yesterday. I'm pretty sure my truck got totaled and the other lady had some fender damage to the front of her car, where she hit me. She basically pit maneuvered me, put me into a 90 turn/ flat spin, we hit a retaining wall and barreled rolled the truck 1 time, landing on all 4 tires. My daughter and I crawled out of the wreckage and walked away. Unbelievable!

Despite how many of us may feel or have felt about sheriffs and police they were professional, helpful and there before I realized it. Several by-standers stopped and ran from the nearby hotel and restaurant to check and help us. My wife drove us to the hospital, Dr. Pierce (not Honeycut) checked us out in the triage area and gave us the all clear. I got x rays just in case. Daughter is fine and back at school today.

Gonna call my chiropractor later and see him asap.

Grateful to be alive today. Pics or it didn't happen right?

View media item 1722277
View media item 1722276
View media item 1722275
The last picture is where we hit the retaining wall and flipped. Driver side took the majority of the impact damage and was the first side down as we rolled. All the emergency services on scene quick, they were attentive and took care everyone involved.

I am beyond happy to be alive! I keep reliving the accident and my emotions continue to surprise me. Relief, happiness and over whelming gratitude are the emotions with a few others from just regular reality.

I also want to pass on to you all that after all was said and done last night I put on my 420 Mag shirt and thought about all the growers trying to pop and germinate their seeds. I got the good karma flowing and I sharing it with the seed poppers today.

The butterfly effect, say what, say what...

:Namaste:
Good to hear everyone got out bud..must have been scary I have been hit before someone blew a stop sign t boned me mini van on mini van . What a scare and andreline rush it was. Never wish that on anyone . Smoke weed and give thanks . Cars can be bought life's cant. :passitleft:

Long time agemon.

Good too see your kicking and screaming still buddy

Back
Top Bottom