The Emerald City

Damn what I missed! I'm so glad you and your daughter climbed out and walked away from that. As Amy said, keep an eye out for anything off about her, as you never know when that kind of trauma can take a while to manifest itself. You too, but I dare say you're more self-aware at your advanced age ;).

Great harvests and great pics as usual. Candida looks like it should...budding and floppy, so that's going to be a nice haul when it's done. I feel bad for the ones going to their fate outside though out in the desert nights. And me worrying about my shed being in the 50s at night!

A table...brilliant!

Good to hear! My wife alternates between that and the Bedroom Cookies for night meds. Boom boom, out go the lights :).

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while; You could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller

Thanks Shed, the PC and the NL finished a bit larfy, I'm hoping to have a few tight nugs in the jars tho. Let'em suffer I say! First hairs super fast on the super crops. Went from 2 PC's and an NL to two NL's and a PC...

Tavolo, Mesa, Bord, Table...

No blackouts thankfully, but I do like that song. I have been sleeping so good with the berry bomb gellies. Just one and I'm done!

WOW Age! Glad you and the daughter are physically Ok. The psychological stress can be a lot to deal with and I hope it doesn't creep in. Lucky to be alive for sure.

NL are looking great, gorgeous colours on them

What's up Urb? I've been noticing the PTSD from the accident, my daughter too. She' afraid to get in the car with me and I'm hyper focused on everybody while I'm driving.

"It's only been a week! Keep sending him up." ~ Viper, Top Gun

Good to hear everyone got out bud..must have been scary I have been hit before someone blew a stop sign t boned me mini van on mini van . What a scare and andreline rush it was. Never wish that on anyone . Smoke weed and give thanks . Cars can be bought life's cant. :passitleft:

Long time agemon.

Good too see your kicking and screaming still buddy

I've been in my share of accidents, none in my mini van that's what got traded for the truck along with selling my jeep. I've been in an accident like yours, when I was 25. Lucky with that one too. Always wear your seatbelt!

Happy Halloween my buddy hope you have been good!

Sup Buddy?

Wow those plant are looking Great

Thanks PC! I need to get over to your place. I didn't think anybodies journal would move faster than Sheds...

Looks like you've found it Age! Those plants are looking great, even the Phloppy Pheno :).

I'm sure you're keeping the channels open with your daughter so she can talk about what she's going through, but maybe the counselor at school might be able to help (if they have an actual training that is!).
:Namaste:

Yeah, she's a bit shy to talk to me, she's going to see a psych tomorrow. I'll be giving him the details when we get there.

In other news my new QB that I bought from the zon took a shit. I'm gonna get most of my money back from the seller minus the shipping costs. I'm not gonna complain, it worked for a little while so it's a high rent POS...

Guess I'm shopping for a new light as well as a new vehicle!

"I've got to admit it's getting better..." ~ The Beatles

Damn it Shed...! I built this one and the first one too. I've decided to go with a sponsored product from our friends here at Tha Mag.

I'm getting the Marshydro SP 250 Grow light. You have one of those don't you Shed? You're happy with it?

BTW: It will be in the 90's this week and dropping back into the mid to high 80's for early next week and by next Friday into the low 80's. Just sayin the plants aren't suffering too much...

Back
Top Bottom