The Emerald City

ok ill take a bowl of that haze lol she is a pretty one!

That was my first time growing that HazeX. She got all "gnarly old woman" before I chopped her! And I've got Reg Seeds and some frozen pollen too. Not sure if it's still good but I also have 818 x Haze X Seeds. I'll be popping those next.

Heck yea I still do that a bit at first then reverse it on them and push those big fan leaves down and tuck them in once they get bigger. Your plants feed through those giant leaves it's good to leave them on I think. Funny I have some haze x seeds still that I never grew.. now I know why I saved them!! Haha

With that led she should be ok so close.. I run my auto in my other tent on 18/6 with my clones I took. Autos do better on 18/6, they bulk up a lot more when flowering. I just diluted the water from my bigger plants so she was getting a lighter feeding then my regs and fems.. definitely is the way to go there! You are already an auto master lol.:high-five:
I’ve decided I am trying a 20/4 run this time aroud. See if I see difference . Not autos this time those failed on me poor Canuk nl autos . So all regs and fems this winter . :Namaste::cool:

I was at friends and he showed me his friends Autos. They were huge!! Like 4-5’ bushy as fuck with some nice buds too. Hes in dirt and uses fabric pots. He said the plants will grow until they have a trigger. He suggested Root Exelerator, its $$$$. I thoughts autos went time on flower. He suggested a larger container will promote a larger plant that will Veg longer but its an auto. Hes growing Dutch Passion autos. They HUGE! Thoughts please?

I was at friends and he showed me his friends Autos. They were huge!! Like 4-5’ bushy as fuck with some nice buds too. Hes in dirt and uses fabric pots. He said the plants will grow until they have a trigger. He suggested Root Exelerator, its $$$$. I thoughts autos went time on flower. He suggested a larger container will promote a larger plant that will Veg longer but its an auto. Hes growing Dutch Passion autos. They HUGE! Thoughts please?
all the ones I have grown get 1-3 ft. there are some super autos that get big norcaliwood grew one that got close to 10 ft!

Autos can get huge for sure, here’s a Blue Dream’matic from fast buds that yielded me over 14oz

I also grew Brooklyn Sunrise from Dutch Passion that same run and she was a monster also. Just have to find the right auto to yield big imo, I done mine in 5 gallon fabric pots with coco.✌️
ive seen them like that I guess im picking the wrong strain or im doing something wrong or both I kind of quit growing those for the moment but I still have some seeds you did a great job on that one wow!

ive seen them like that I guess im picking the wrong strain or im doing something wrong or both I kind of quit growing those for the moment but I still have some seeds you did a great job on that one wow!
Thanks man, I mostly run photo strains but every now and then I will do a auto run.✌️

Awesome you guys thank you for all the info. Now I gotta save my pennies and get some Autos, like I don't have enough seeds already...

Been doing my google searches. Seems coco is a pretty popular choice for Auto's. G W E had a nice tutorial on mixing your own coco and a suggested feed mix for different weeks of growth. Gonna have to wait til I order those nice Auto seeds and practice with some lesser genetics first... Expanding the parameters!

Hey what's up, I'm goin in to get my knee scoped today. First time for real surgery... Anyhow I've got all my friends in my corner prepping me for what to expect. And I'm thinkin, all I gotta do is lay there right! Had a great X'mas and I'm sure y'all did as well. Toast got something from SoCal Santa too!

Here's a 6 day montage of Berry Bomb, day 1-6 after her striptease. She takes it all off and then puts it all back on again...

Have a 420 day everybody!

Autos can get huge for sure, here’s a Blue Dream’matic from fast buds that yielded me over 14oz

I also grew Brooklyn Sunrise from Dutch Passion that same run and she was a monster also. Just have to find the right auto to yield big imo, I done mine in 5 gallon fabric pots with coco.✌️
Nice looking auto right there for sure

Hey what's up, I'm goin in to get my knee scoped today. First time for real surgery... Anyhow I've got all my friends in my corner prepping me for what to expect. And I'm thinkin, all I gotta do is lay there right! Had a great X'mas and I'm sure y'all did as well. Toast got something from SoCal Santa too!

Here's a 6 day montage of Berry Bomb, day 1-6 after her striptease. She takes it all off and then puts it all back on again...

Have a 420 day everybody!

Yup I notice that same thing with my girls take off daily . Lol

Back
Top Bottom