The Emerald City

she looks very happy healthy to me joe I guess they grow quicker in coco compared to soil I love them at this stage your doing a good job on that one!
Thanks buddy here are few others age good it’s cool buddy

Coco baby woot woot I am going to show my best start even though had to to transplant this cherry bomb of mine bro after like 17 days in canna coco . Lol was starting to get sick like others new coco brick and homemade mix. And now on say 29 or so but I’m going to grab a pic and post because your pictures and bud inspire me agemon. Thank you for sharing man. Brb.

Hope all is good✊

Pic just snapped a quick one not as worthy as your but how she look age ?

I was just at your thread checking out your plants! Got me asking the size of pots you're using. Thats a fantastic looking plant. Your pictures are well exposed and the lighting is good too. All that's needed is some photo-finishing and you'll be dialed.

Ive been using 7 gal square cloth pots they fit rite in a home depot milk crate handles all around and you don't get the bag flex its pretty nice when it comes time to move them just a thought!

I've heard about the milk crate idea from ECG, been on the hunt for one. I'll check the home depots round here, I also though that a local pool store might have something that will work well. Those chemical buckets the pool guys use might be just perfect. I'll head over to Home Depot when i'm mobile again.

My knee is good and mobility is returning, I'm still bridge stretching my knee and using crutches to assist with lessening the load on my redesigned knee. Woke up with no pain today and still none to this point. Wife and Daughters heading out soon and I'll be ripping a Phat Bong load and meddling with the girls.

Three garden changes for 2019, My Resolu - SHOWNNNNN!!!!! Always have an Auto or two (4-6 weeks apart), complete a SCROG proper, my last one hermied but still yielded some smokeable buds, try mainling (Nebula Haze) and also grow a Flux (capacitor).

Well boys's that's it for today and of course some pictures!

More shots of the growth FIM vs Top. The FIM's were done a while ago, the Toping was done in the past coupla days. And then of course there is the Toped FIM configuration too.

First Toped and then FIM'd.

The freshly cleaned up "Top" Location. You can even see the water leaking...

Tops resulting from FIM

A clone that was topped in the last coupla days.

One day later I'm showing you the Train Wreck again. The plants don't change much but for some reason I always see that great picture when I'm looking at the girls!

And the Ultra Lemon Haze. BTW, having kept the Haze Extreme in my garden for a coupla grows lets me know this ULH is prolly gonna be some fire. Man I hope her nugs get dense like her cousins did.

And of course, my favoritest from this batch of photos!

Enjoy the Playoffs!!!!

looking good in there age im really liking that haze its got some nice colas on her nice work on your fimming ive been working on that with some success you have to snip it in just the rite spot of course your pics are nice so take it real easy on that knee don't push it let it heal sounds like your doing well with it just take it slow good luck!

looking good in there age im really liking that haze its got some nice colas on her nice work on your fimming ive been working on that with some success you have to snip it in just the rite spot of course your pics are nice so take it real easy on that knee don't push it let it heal sounds like your doing well with it just take it slow good luck!

I was thinking about my approach to gardening last night. I spent my first 1.5 years just fiddling about and "Finding My Way," (Rush). I read the different stuff on Grow Weed Easy, and did my best to accept peoples advice and hints, but for me experience has always been the best teacher. I'm feeling real good about life and just wanted throw down some personal.

Alright here we go! I totally rearranged the plants yesterday, I was feeling good and analyzing the sitch... Took the flowering Autos and put them over with the scrog. I figured by the time the scrog was filling those two would be outta there. Then I set-up the veg tent with both the Northern Lights in there. I was stoked! Gardens lookin nice, clean(ish), kina dark...?

You'll see what I'm talkin bout in the pictures.

So today I went into the garden and put everything back where it was yesterday. 12 hour vacation for the Lemon and the Train Wreck!

Also, been minding the Berry Bomb Scrog. Today is day 16 after defolI. She's moving along nice and I trimmed her up again. I will call this one Berry Bomb-Enstein!

its a good thing your happy that leads to good things ive been thinking on doing a scrog my son does it with his hydro and does real well yours are looking good im thinking 2 15 gal pots with 2 plants in each and a long veg then the scrog for flower to hold those colas up like your doing those look good!

You know, I'm not sure about that scrog net, seems a bit large, but who knows what this Berry Bomb is gonna do. KJ's are looking stellar and they're the same gene pool and breeder. I can't wait to watch this plant take off. I think 10 gallons is gonna yield a big plant especially if I can keep her down low and spread out. Dude, the Northern Lights... MAN! I'm thinkin the candelabra is gonna go outside to finish in about a month or so, just gotta wait for the haircut to fill. A nice power dose of Flora Gro should get her goin!

You know, I'm not sure about that scrog net, seems a bit large, but who knows what this Berry Bomb is gonna do. KJ's are looking stellar and they're the same gene pool and breeder. I can't wait to watch this plant take off. I think 10 gallons is gonna yield a big plant especially if I can keep her down low and spread out. Dude, the Northern Lights... MAN! I'm thinkin the candelabra is gonna go outside to finish in about a month or so, just gotta wait for the haircut to fill. A nice power dose of Flora Gro should get her goin!
the net looks large but I have no experience with them I say go with it and will see how it does I like putting them outside to finish they respond so well to the sun plus imo outdoor grown weed has more staying power good luck bud ill be watching!:)

the net looks large but I have no experience with them I say go with it and will see how it does I like putting them outside to finish they respond so well to the sun plus imo outdoor grown weed has more staying power good luck bud ill be watching!:)

Thing is, I got the landscaper that comes around and I'm not sure about the outdoor thing anymore. Three different guys that come and go on Mondays. But those coupla plants I did last year were SO NICE!

I've been havin so much fun with my garden. Three weeks off and I feel like it'll be months til I harvest again. More like 3 weeks. My weed supply is gettin low, but I've still got a few ounces. Dave came over and was checking all the usual spots trying to load the B, "Dude, i told you I was gettin low..."

I've been messing around with the processing power of Photoshop Raw, just going through and blasting out the Blurple!

They look kinda flat to me...?

EDIT, Cause I posted unwantingly...

I noticed the growth structure of the Northern Lights the other day.

A couple of the arms of the 'Candelabra'

And finally a tent shot (not actual size).

actually talked to my guys today. Told'em hey I'm grow some, don't touch, but let me know if you'd like a taste.
last summer I go out into the back yard and see one of the landscapers standing there looking at my plants over the fence I went over and talked to him he is also my neighbor he told me he didn't care but that I should try and keep them down more and nothing happened no ripoff good luck age!

last summer I go out into the back yard and see one of the landscapers standing there looking at my plants over the fence I went over and talked to him he is also my neighbor he told me he didn't care but that I should try and keep them down more and nothing happened no ripoff good luck age!

I may end up bringin the bush into the house.

Alright here we go! I totally rearranged the plants yesterday, I was feeling good and analyzing the sitch... Took the flowering Autos and put them over with the scrog. I figured by the time the scrog was filling those two would be outta there. Then I set-up the veg tent with both the Northern Lights in there. I was stoked! Gardens lookin nice, clean(ish), kina dark...?

You'll see what I'm talkin bout in the pictures.

So today I went into the garden and put everything back where it was yesterday. 12 hour vacation for the Lemon and the Train Wreck!

Also, been minding the Berry Bomb Scrog. Today is day 16 after defolI. She's moving along nice and I trimmed her up again. I will call this one Berry Bomb-Enstein!

Looking good to me

Back
Top Bottom