The Emerald City

A lot more mobile today, back outside for some pics! You may be right Stick, shes an auto. I guess if aomeone asked me iid say, “Damn Bro, looks good to me!” Heres some shots with the iPhone Xs, I used Snapseed to process them.

Ice for the joynce, heat for leg, P P P...

Its cell phone picture day.

First up, From Dope Seeds, The Northern Lights aka Candelabra. I trimmed her again a bit too soon i think, and overfed, she is sad today. Gonna let her dry out.

Second is th NL Clone. Ive topped her twice. We’ll see how she does. I think i FIM’d her unintentionaly on one of the tops

The Train Wreck from CKS is just goin crazy!

And finally... from Bomb Seeds, BERRY BOMBBBBBBB!!!!!! She’s cruisin, steady as she goes. Ima pull a clone or two from her before shes done.

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

I’ve been thinking about whether not I should do a bud wash on this girl and turns out that while it’s been outside, last night it started raining. So..., bud wash done & I decided to cut her down .

Thanks to Sticky & Mr. Smith (aka East Coast Ghost) for their input on this Ultra Lemon Haze from Auto Seeds. A couple happy accidents and Ive got testers! They’re in the fridge for a few days, outta there, dried, and then into “Tha Bowl!”

Enjoy the Playoffs!

I know I've been goin picture crazy lately, gettin back into a couple of my favorite hobbies then combine that with low mobility because of knee surgery, well, you get it. And... I've been baked a lot!!!!!

Here's a few of my favorites from the last few days of my Train Wreck Auto from Crop King Seeds.

I’ve been thinking about whether not I should do a bud wash on this girl and turns out that while it’s been outside, last night it started raining. So..., bud wash done & I decided to cut her down .

Thanks to Sticky & Mr. Smith (aka East Coast Ghost) for their input on this Ultra Lemon Haze from Auto Seeds. A couple happy accidents and Ive got testers! They’re in the fridge for a few days, outta there, dried, and then into “Tha Bowl!”

Enjoy the Playoffs!
congratulations on your harvest looks good I like your bud hanger pretty cool I wash all my buds they have more dirt and possibly a gnat or some other bug on them than people think I will wait for the report!

I'm not sure if'n I planted the berry bomb in too big a container or I need to water less but she sure seems like a slow grower. I've groomed her a couple of times getting an idea for how to shape her into the net. Never done a scrog before, do I just keep letting the tops grow and bend them into the next spot and on and on..."

I'm not sure if'n I planted the berry bomb in too big a container or I need to water less but she sure seems like a slow grower. I've groomed her a couple of times getting an idea for how to shape her into the net. Never done a scrog before, do I just keep letting the tops grow and bend them into the next spot and on and on..."
that's what ive seen done when they get tall enough just tuck it under and just keep doing that is this an auto?

that's what ive seen done when they get tall enough just tuck it under and just keep doing that is this an auto?

No, not an auto, I'm gonna stop grooming and let her go wild, I'll stuff as she gets legs. I fed her a couple days ago and got what seems like instant growth. Maybe I'll up the water/ feed and give her light feedings.

I threw a Kush Auto seed into a glass the other night and had no tapper by the time she got to the towel (24hrs), I been keeping her wet but this morn when I checked her towel she was pretty dry... Threw her another shot of water and fingers crossed.

Got the Coir/Perlite mixed up and draining at 411 TDS in the run off. I guess that don't matter too much, I found a feeding chart for Autos that covers from seed to sticky fingers... Super lite nutes all the way thru starting with CalMag as the only additive at seedling stage. 1/8 tsp per gallon. Then moving on up from there. I moved the Train Wreck outside today and snapped a few shots. These colas got some girth to them. If'n the Kush don't pull through for me I'ma drop another TWA.

Here's the eye candy!

she looks greasy nice pics age you sure step it up a notch or two good job im going to check out your review!

Not sure what you mean, "greasy."

I recently started using a circular polarizer for my pictures, inside and out. If you don't already give that a shot. It will slow you down by two stops so definitely use the tripod. Slower ISO settings will help you with grain/ noise.

Back
Top Bottom