The Emerald City

Yeah, crazy right...? When I was doing research on bud washing I found the hydrogen peroxide bud washing technique on YouTube can’t remember the name of the grower that does it.

Anyways in doing my research on hydrogen peroxide and naturally occurring in the environment and all that sort of stuff I came to find out that it is produced in the rain.

This explains it in much more depth, although once i found out its natural i didnt go much further.

And thanks, its takin a bit longer to regain my green thumb...

https:// www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/ S1352231098002398

Ive cracked the code.... Made a decision bout my grow tents. Ive got one good to go from seed to stone. The other tent is 5 lights and two fans.

Moving forward I’ll roll photos in Tent 1 and Autos in Tent two. Makes the most sense for me.

Ima set up a rotation of a plant a month for the autos, till tent 2 is filled to 6. Then I’m harvesting one a month. And in tent 1, at least one scrog going with one or multiple strains.

I messed with Tent 1’s foliage a bit more today. These girls are just bouncing back from grower error.

I dropped the scrog and started tucking. Hoping to flip these two soon.

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

they did bounce back there pretty tough plants they can take some abuse and come back im currently trying help my#5 from operator error to much Epsom....I have been thinking about doing two plants of the same strain in a 15 gal pot and put a scrog over it and try that method your plants are looking good age good luck bud!

Found a great article on G W E how to water Coco. Actually a lot like soil but more water is often brtter than less, within reason. No algae!
I feed feed then feed to run off in flower veg I don’t pay attention usually though it’s about 5 -10% run off . I want some salt to build up and then bring down . I dunno this is my whacky thinking lol as you see I still ain’t no pro lol

they did bounce back there pretty tough plants they can take some abuse and come back im currently trying help my#5 from operator error to much Epsom....I have been thinking about doing two plants of the same strain in a 15 gal pot and put a scrog over it and try that method your plants are looking good age good luck bud!

That #5 strain you got is beautiful man I love the colors she puts out! Of you course I've always had a thing for girls like that!

The photo tent will be seed to harvest?

That is the plan, I'll be trying to run larger harvests in the photo tent. They seem to get bigger than autos... but I'm still learning!

I feed feed then feed to run off in flower veg I don’t pay attention usually though it’s about 5 -10% run off . I want some salt to build up and then bring down . I dunno this is my whacky thinking lol as you see I still ain’t no pro lol

Not quite sure what you're saying bout feeding and watering there. I did get some Epsom Salt but not sure if I wanna use it, the plants are looking pretty good. I've just been giving 1-2 cups two times a day for the seedling in coco and 2-4 for the clone in the coco. Both are doing well and don't seem unhappy with their schedule.

I'll get some pics up later on,

Thanks for droppin in!

Have a great day!

I changed the lights in the Photo Tent to 24/0 (thanks Shed). I moved my NL Clone in coco into the photo tent too. She should do real good with 24 hrs of light. That tents full for now so I'm keeping the other clone in 18/6 with the Kush Auto. I've also got a couple clones of the Berry Bomb taking root and a couple of seeds too, Trinity Kush and Cherry Bomb Auto. It's startin to sound like I've got a garden again...

Not too many pics today.

First Up, is Candelabra (Northern Lights), I've defol'd her twice now and really slowed her down but look at the node spacing! She's gonna get bushy!

Northern Lights (clone ^). I know she looks weird right now but I've gotta plan!

'6 pack' Northern Lights

Clones and Seeds

Auto Kush 11 days. I juiced her by accident the other day gave her the wrong feed, she doesn't seem bothered.

A couple of shots of the TrainWreck Auto (TWA). 9.5 weeks from seed.

She may take a bit longer outside, not as much sun as she'd like. Still seeing lots of clouds in the sky too!

Clones and the TWA look great! I can't take credit for the 24/0 thing, I got that from Krip's research. But I'm interested to see if you notice a change in growth at 24/0.

Is that TWA outside all day and night?

You reminded me Shed, all i meant. Yeah once i turn them out they stay on the corner. Im not tryin to bring more bugs into the grow. Nature does its own magic, ive read cooler temps = more trichs.

you do nice work age I love the 6 pak looking good nice pics of the twa she is a pretty one she looks done enjoy!

Thanks Stick, got a couple more weeks on the TWA, gonna let her get closer to 90 days before i chop. She is 70 days today!

I know, but I like to give credit around here!
Aren't your nighttime temps in the low 40s?

I hear ya, and yeah those temps are ranging into the high 30’s over the next few nights. I flowered one fully outside last year. Whole plant went purple!

Im not able to find now, but tbe TWA is do for session tomorrow.

That 6pack looks great . newb here wat does “ subbed in “ mean ?

Subbed just means people are gonna follow your grow. “Subscription” for your journal. Now you’re ‘subbed’ here. Welcome, thanks for checkin out my grow!

And Thank You! I just wing it with the LST. This was an 8 top, but the other two didnt fit the profile...

Not much to report today, I defoled the big bush a bit and the candelabra. Just helping to increase air flow and shaping the plants. Also staying one step ahead of the PM, ewwwwww! Don't have it and I don't want it!

I was looking at the tent last night and thinking why not move the lights around. Took me all of about 10 minutes to move a few things around. And now the heat from the 2 cheap 600 watt lights are right next to the front door, I usually keep the flap open a little at the top to vent. The The Timber 4VL would look a lot better with another one right next to it. Two of these Timbers would be perfect in this tent!

My running list of upgrades: Better Lights, Super Auto Seeds, Exhaust for my Auto Tent, Cloning Tray with heat mat (just to try), a large catch for the bottom of the tent. What? Isn't that enough? I don't have an unlimited budget...

And the cuttings from the Berry Bomb. The big girl in the middle

Back
Top Bottom