The Emerald City

Turned light down all the way last night. Gave 1.5x nutes again this morning. 3/4 tsp micro, gro. 1.5 tsp CalMag, 1/4 tsp bloom, 1/4 tsp floralish, all per gallon. PH’d to 5.93. This feed is shared with Trinity Kush and the ULH as well as the NL. Light still at 65 watts .

Gonna try to get pics of same leaf later today. Also, the other plants seem to have recovered. Kush auto is getting early bloom, extra strength, and looking good. The big NL is taking her time...

I dont know how the city irrigates this field. Our entire water supply is from under ground springs. Local farms are fed from the canal system which is fed by the CO River. Canals run all the way to El Centro. If you like catfish theres plenty and striper too, even some big mouth... Fishing in the desert, guaranteed to catch a buzz!

hey, this is just a thought, but do you think your plants could be reacting to being put out into real sunlight after coming from grow lights? dunno if this is anything to do with it or not.i just remember a cactus i had, did great for 12 years in my house. did great until the end when i moved to my new home, had to leave it with the neighbor cause i had no place to put it away from our pets. after a few days in the full sun, even though it was brought in at night, it started changing colors.

hey, this is just a thought, but do you think your plants could be reacting to being put out into real sunlight after coming from grow lights? dunno if this is anything to do with it or not.i just remember a cactus i had, did great for 12 years in my house. did great until the end when i moved to my new home, had to leave it with the neighbor cause i had no place to put it away from our pets. after a few days in the full sun, even though it was brought in at night, it started changing colors.
that can mess with them but I think what he has is something else usually when you take them outside in the sun if you put them rite out in full sun for hrs. you take good chance of burning them but I have noticed in my grow the plants under the cob lighting take to the sun a lot easier than the ones under an led!

They're always happier when we're out with friends!

Hairspray 2, local production, mostly high schoolers.

Shes happy today too. Gave her more of the same and shoved her back in the corner. What? She liked that last night...

looking better to me.

Thanks fuzzy, not sure bout the whole lighting vs sun. Thats never been an issue before but these are new lights. I thimk im done putting yhis one outside for a while though. Maybe when days get longer i’ll see if i can keep one all summer and flower naturally. Maybe try a few cuts outside too see what happens.

that can mess with them but I think what he has is something else usually when you take them outside in the sun if you put them rite out in full sun for hrs. you take good chance of burning them but I have noticed in my grow the plants under the cob lighting take to the sun a lot easier than the ones under an led!

I have both Timber COB’s and regular LED too, never been an issue. But this QB is different than my other lights.

I thought COB’s are LED’s, no?

Got a few pictures this morn afternoon. Some of the NL, the TK, KA, and the BB clone(s).

Northern Lights, Dope Seeds, new leaf.

Nothern Lights, Dope Seeds, older leaf.

Cherry Bomb Auto, Bomb Seeds.

Tirinity Kush, Seedsman.

2 Berry Bomb Clones, Bomb Seeds

Kush Auto, Seedsman Freebie! She strtched last night. I pinched a few interior leaves, the dome roof was closed this morning. I think shes diigin the up nutes too!

Off to the rents for lunch, time for a bowl...

Looking good in here age! So yeah technically the boards are made up of hundreds of smaller cob dioded. A single source cob is just that 1 big chip on a heat sink. The boards allow for more even distribution and transfer of heat which makes them a bit more efficient.

A little weirding from change of lights: led to cob. T5 to led or cob. Or any of those is normal.... the sun is something else and that's not even mentioning other environmental factors. But remember this, it's a weed, itll survive just fine! Grow on my friend

Back
Top Bottom