The Emerald City

so I'll just use the hatchet I borrowed from Molly.
I saw them back in 1980 (give or take). Day On The Green with Black Sabbath, Cheap Trick, & Journey. :lot-o-toke:

If she smokes anywhere near as good as she looks, you will be a happy camper! :bravo:

congratulations on your harvest that is covered in frost you could really get some hash from that one I like your marijuana menorah pic above lol btw how are your fridge buds coming along!:cool:

Actually, I'm was talkin with Wavy last night while watching the Finals. I'm thinkin bout turnin somadat ULH into oil for edibles, prolly an oz and a half into oil. I wanna make some Sativa edibles. I think til this point all my oils have been hybrid or Indica, or Indica heavy hybrids. However, I'm thinkin the stinkin cherry bomb auto will make some nice hash, I'll just chop, hang dry, clip a few nice buds for smoke and then process the rest into Hash via the churning ice water and mesh bags.

If she smokes anywhere near as good as she looks, you will be a happy camper! :bravo:

My second time growing this plant and my first taste of the second one reaffirmed what my initial smoke report stated. Some of the best bud I've smoked to date. Even the samplers of the new batch, uncured, have been an eye opener. A couple of early buds broke, yes they broke, off the plant so I've been curing those up for my next strain and smoke report.

:morenutes:

LOL you hung them in size order!

Aesthetics are everything Shed! Besides I did that just for the picture, I only needed to move two colas for that shot...

The girls on the outside looking in.

First up, I think is Northern Lights, note the HST using rocks, it works for all my other outdoor plants. And she's getting regular doses of Veg, she's starting to cruise into the sun, even getting some rays in the morning too.

Overhead of the same plant. The Peyote Critical on the right has a twin and it's about as small. I think they went into flower and there's no recovery due to all the shade. Oh well, I tried, sorry Shed.

BeBo V 1.2.1, I've saved her twice now, first time, was after too much sc'ing and the second was when Mav ripped her freshly transplanted clone from her roots. So we had another 2 weeks outside waiting for new legs again. They have arrived and she's taking off. I looked at her this morning and she's already taller!

Another picture of the Marijauna Menorah® . May have been a mistake but I took bout 20 minutes and trimmed a bunch of dried and other assorted leaves.

Check out the mass down in the center of the bowl

Happy 420 Friday!!!!

Fantastic! Congrats on what looks like a mighty fine harvest. :bravo:

Fantastic! Congrats on what looks like a mighty fine harvest. :bravo:

Cant wait for comparative numbers on these two. My biggest to date for both photo and Auto.

yes sir nice harvest that n lights looks like a trimmers dream not much to do there very nice I love the freshly washed buds enjoy my friend!:)

Yeah, they should look good... Freshly bathed and styled, 4 hours later!

Today i purge the fridge and layout the chunky ULH, the NL will hang a couple more days, gonna chop the bigger cuts down, to hangable stems and then jar it up.

The NL from my last harvest has tightened up and offers a nice body buzz with clear focus and very relaxing too.

Time for a bowl!

You know when it's that much material it's about efficiency not aesthetics. The hanging pic was after wash and hang. I did do some tidy up post wash / pre hang, but I knew I'd be cycling the ULH outta the fridge and the new stuff in, plus I still gotta cut'n'hang the NL (again).

Ok last pic of the NL (thought I had more).

Back
Top Bottom