The Emerald City

Beautiful pics - Cherry Bomb is da bomb! Thanks for the update. :thumb:

just making the rounds before im out of here those aren't phone pics :)we got the royal treatment today camera pics I love em nice work age very pretty plants!:)

Itsa blend like most of my joints. Thanks Sticky, i put in some time last night!

Beautiful pics - Cherry Bomb is da bomb! Thanks for the update. :thumb:

Thanks Beez, got screens today and a cone roller too.

20 years without an SLR and between you and Amy I feel like I should start saving up. You have another journal going as well? So if we're not all here we're all there?

Nice plants, and don't lose track of the meds amongst the nutes!

Yeah Shed, its the sig that says Purple Amnesia Auto, or did I forget something when mixing the nutes... Dont tend the garden too high!

I'm right with ya, Shed!

From what ColaMonster’s been saying the new cameras have some real nice features on board. I recommend Canon.

Life is good Joe, kids'll be home for the summer soon, it's like school year is over already. In the pool for 30 minutes then to the neighbors pool then back for dinner, shower, and off to bed. Go Raptors!!!!!

Flower Tent Update.

First up is the Trinity Kush. She's really short, shorter than the Kush Auto I grew and am growing. She smells a lot like the autos did. I pulled the branches down more to flare the plant and allow more light/ air through the middle.

LST

Now the Berry Bomb, in true 'me form,' I shot 1.1 with the good camera and 1.2 with the phone. Of course I did. Here's proof.

1.2 threw pistils on 5-9, I know 3.5 weeks already!

And now my 1 Gallon Shorty! She's doing great and drinks 4-6 cups a day. She's in 50/50 coco perlite. She hasn't missed a beat, she's getting GH nutes, heavy on the additives with no bloom for the next 10 days, just the sweet stuff, Flora Blend, Kool Bloom, Terpinator, Floralicous, Diamond Nectar, and CalMag. 1 tsp each per 1.5 gallons h2o.

Sliding in just under the wire to close out my Wednesday.

Have a great Thursday!

:slide:

Life is good Joe, kids'll be home for the summer soon, it's like school year is over already. In the pool for 30 minutes then to the neighbors pool then back for dinner, shower, and off to bed. Go Raptors!!!!!
Yup my Toronto raptors looked good for sure

Kids they say once you have one the years go by even faster. Scary as they are already flying by. Lol

Good to hear things are good and cruising man. Cheers bro!

Got my stuff from Seedsman and they really hooked it up!!! Even got me sumadat Kush Auto and a few other strains too. My order slipped thru the cracks so they sent extra shwag, rolling papers and stickers along with extra seeds too!!!!

THANK YOU SEEDSMAN!!!

Sweet!! :high-five:

grow the gelato gg ill love that grow

They sent me so many extras I'm gonna have to research to see the genetics and whats what. If the Gelato is a Sativa that'll prolly be next for a photo grow.

Beez I'm gonna drop a Northern Lights Auto and put her outside!

Back
Top Bottom